Nascar Tickets Online reviews

Tel: 855-730-5627

sarahh354
sarah h.
4/25/18

There was a 3rd party involved so online ticket people or phone call was very little help.. when I dealt with the 3rd party everything fell into place and went smoothly!

lindac431
linda c.
4/25/18

This was our very first time attending a Nascar race, we both really enjoyed ourselves and this is something we would definitely attend again.

amandaq6
Amanda Q.
4/25/18

I was told I probably wouldn't receive my tickets until the week before the race, but they arrived much sooner. I can't wait to buy our next set of tickets. Hopefully, there will be more of us going next time.

susann202
Susan N.
4/25/18

I was upset to find out when I googled NASCAR tickets online and I clicked on the site it directed me to a third-party which I was unaware of and when I purchased the tickets I couldn't believe how expensive they were. As soon as I found out right away I called and they told me I was unable to cancel them so never having to do this before I was upset with the fact it directed me to that third-party and paid all that money when I did not need to.

coolc5
Cool c.
6/29/17

Even when I had to get the address changed after the order was placed it all worked out very smoothly.

jamese137
James E.
6/29/17

It was my first time attending a nascar race and it was by far 1 of the best times I have had at any event..thanks nascar.

14 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Nascar Tickets Online staff and other customers.

Nascar Tickets Online?