Review of NameBrandJeans

Charlestown,, IN 47111, United States
Tel: 502-468-5493

johng1456
5/2/19

I ordered two pair of jeans from this company. They only had one in my size so they decide to send me that pair and another that was not my size. Why they would that makes no sense to me. When I called to explain to them that one pair of jeans were the incorrect size they said oh yes we know but we only had one in the correct size. I told them I wanted to return the jeans they said to ship them back. I told them this was their error and I would ship them back but they needed to pay for shipping. At first they refused to pay for shipping then finally agreeded. They said they would send me a return label but I had to print it out in 24 hours and they would not resend it a 2nd time. I told them to wait until Monday when I could print out the label. Monday morning I sent them an email asking to send the label. No response. Tuesday I sent a second request. No response. Wednesday I sent a third request. No response. I am now stuck with a pair of useless jeans in the wrong size. I will never order from this company again and I advise anyone else to beware if you order from them as who knows what size you may be sent.

rodl25
4/28/18

I purchased a pair of Levis 569 jeans for around $40.00, which is close or the same as Mary's. Only difference is that Macys doesn't sell irregular jeans. Irregular jeans means that it has imperfections and Levis cannot sell them as perfect jeans. They used to sell them at the Levis stores but my longer do. If your not sure if you have bought these jeans just look inside the jeans and check the left pocket, it will be stamped there with a code to tell you what's wrong. Won't shop there anymore and am sure they are breaking the law by not disclosing the fact.

michaelj103
7/2/15

I ordered 3 pairs of jeans from them a few days ago and couldn't be happier.. That's why I'm writing this!! $24.99 for Levis!?!?!? Wow! Will definitely buy again. Highly recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the NameBrandJeans staff and other customers.

NameBrandJeans?