MyTrendyPhone.co.uk

MyTrendyPhone.co.uk

MyTrendyPhone.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.58 stars from 42 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MyTrendyPhone.co.uk also ranks 58th among Mobile Accessories sites. The most common issues with MyTrendyPhone.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

This company responds to reviews on average within 15 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 84.6%

No positive highlights yet

• quite literally the worst customer service I have ever received.
How would you rate MyTrendyPhone.co.uk?

“Huawei P8 super well protected”

Sebastian M.
1/28/20

This wallet case fits very well with my Huawei P8. Soft to the touch, it provides optimal protection for my smartphone.

“If I could have given no stars I would have”

Christine M.
7/15/20

If I could have marked no stars then I would have. Promised 2-3 days delivery by royal mail. What a joke. What they don't tell you is it's really coming from Denmark! Then they fob you off with please just wait might take a little longer than expected. Worst customer service ever. They say still wait but if it ever does turn up and I no longer want it because of delay I have to pay to return. If you are thinking of buying here Listen to this advice, go and buy somewhere else. This firm should not be allowed to trade as they are dishonest and obtain money by deception!

customer service (8)
peterf376
May 9th, 2020
The case I bought on MyTrendyPhone has really surpassed what I wanted from it. Would recommend, always 5 stars!!!
akis4
July 10th, 2020
I'm really satisfied with the screen protector that I bought at your website. It works very swift and smooth as if I don't even have a screen protector on my phone.
sebastianm67
January 28th, 2020
sacrlyw
April 10th, 2020
Good fit for iphone 7

My phone feels more solid and doesn't feel like it's going to slip through my fingers any time soon.
christinem945
July 15th, 2020
Silvan P. – MyTrendyPhone.co.uk Rep
Dear,

Thank you for your feedback.

Could you please provide your order number so we may be able to help you further?

Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
We are looking forward to hearing form you.

Kind regards,
My Trendy Phone
oscarn31
May 28th, 2020
I am very satisfied - the delivery was timely, the product is nice and practical, everything is just fine. A nice case for reasonable price - what more can one want?
lolad19
April 29th, 2020
Quick delivery, great price, nice quality product! I highly recommend MyTrendyPhone service to everyone!
jamiea171
June 5th, 2020
Really good quality all round. I can show off my new rose Samsung phone without fear of damage. delivery, as promised. Many thanks :-)
bradc228
July 23rd, 2020
I have been totally satisfied with all aspects of MyTrendyPhone. Their products are very good, Very fast shipping service and helpful customer service.
maximilianod3
January 18th, 2020
I have used MyTrendyPhone many times, it is such an easy website to traverse around. Had no problems with anything I have ordered.
nozzac
January 2nd, 2020
Don't ignore all the bad reviews for this firm - you'll regret it.

Repair was substandard and they refuse to put it right. If anything goes wrong - you're out of luck with these jokers.
Also very long delivery times, poor communication and poor attitude to customers.
Silvan P. – MyTrendyPhone.co.uk Rep
Dear,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please contact our customer services and we will gladly help you further.

Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

Kind regards,
My Trendy phone
olib1
June 26th, 2020
Cannot find enough good words to say about the little speaker I bought on MyTrendyPhone...it's just amazing for it's size and price.
vishalg25
December 27th, 2019
Fast shipping, easy returns, great selection of products, excellent service, I have never had an issue with them.
leaw3
June 8th, 2015
New customer, so far so good.
A very impressive range of smartphone accessories.
edwardc38
September 22nd, 2014
I have been a faithful customer for over a year now; service is always exemplary; ease of use of website, good communication, prompt delivery and a quality product. Outstanding!
manekin
August 3rd, 2011
Just got my first car a while ago. And, as I even sleep with my Nokia, you'd think my parents would have enough common sense to buy the car with Bluetooth already installed, but they didn't. I looked around local shops for something pretty, but reliable, and found nothing. However, I looked up some images on the web, and fell in love with Nokia CK-100 Bluetooth Car Kit. As it turned out, Mytrendyphone had it for the most reasonable price, so I ordered and got it within days.
briannes2
February 5th, 2013
Excellent,prompt service. I have used mytrendyphone.co.uk twice and will definately use them again.
tinav6
March 1st, 2012
Product was the same price on most online shops, but decided to give Mytrendyphone a chance based on the name. I was not disappointed with my decision as the service was superb. Excellent.
frankm24
September 11th, 2012
The same product I was after seemed to be offered by a few other companies. What drew me to My trendy Phone was the best price offered.
Delivery was a couple of days.
Oh, and the product turned out perfect too. My Trendy Phone is definitely saved as a 'Favourite'.
lewisc2
September 5th, 2011
Cheap- cheaper- cheapest - Mytrendyphone! I was looking for a cheap HTC Desire HD armband, as I do quite a bit of jogging. I went to Kelkoo, and compared prices of various companies - MyTrendyPhone was the cheapest by far! Maybe because of the bulk packaging, but I'd throw the box away anyways, and it's not like an item like this would break. So I ordered. Delivered by Royal mail two days after the order, just as they said on the website.I'm more than satisfied with this purchase.
patrickr4
August 15th, 2011
Personally, I've ordered from mytrendyphone about 10 times, and so have a few of my friends. We've never had any problems with this company. I can say that delivery is very quick, with excellent communication at every stage of the order process.
casanovan
November 24th, 2011
When looking for new mobile phone cover or battery, charger, etc, MyTrendyPhone is one of the first sites I visit. Wide variety of products and prompt delivery also.
paulb20
March 14th, 2011
I ordered a cover and back for a Nokia 6700 and, as I was in a rush put in the wrong address, the item shipped and was returned. Once the address was corrected the item was reshipped with no extra cost to myself. Kudos to this company for doing that. The parts arrived within three days to the Republic of Ireland. Excellent!
emila5
October 23rd, 2012
kalebk
December 15th, 2011
Just used mytrendyphone.co.uk and I've and been very impressed with both the price and the availability and speed of delivery. I would definitely recommend them.

Questions? Get answers from the MyTrendyPhone.co.uk staff and other customers.

Visit MyTrendyPhone today and shop affordable accessories for smartphones and tablets! From protective covers and mobile phone cases to chargers and Bluetooth headphones, we offer all the best tablet and mobile phone accessories.

Silvan P.
Typically responds within 15 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyTrendyPhone.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.6
Have a question about MyTrendyPhone.co.uk?