MyTrendyPhone.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0845 300 9062
Customer.care@mytrendyphone.co.uk

nikkiw50
9/22/18

I bought three mobile phone cases from this company. The first was the wrong colour and the second for the wrong model of phone - both my fault. The third was fine and I'm very happy with it. In the meantime I'd returned the other two. Firstly their online returns service that's supposed to give you a returns number wasn't working, then when they said to return it with the order number I did so. Their returns Terms and Conditions say refunds in 2-5 days. 22 days have passed since they confirmed receipt - no refund. Customer services keep saying they're processing it. Now they say that one of them was never received - despite the fact I have an email from them confirming receipt and my own proof of posting. Diabolical! Stay away.

kseniiad
8/6/18

I ordered 2 power banks almost 2 months ago, and still didnt receive. Customer service ignoring all my messages and emails, nothing regarding tracking or delays or refunds,
this company SEEMS TO BE FAKE!
BE AWARE!

lukes65
9/27/17

Sent on 16th Sept still not back and customer services reckons it won't be back until well in to October - advert stated 205 days for the screen replacement. On my first enquire the company rep. told me that they had not received my phone at all - until I pointed out that I used recorded delivery so had PROF that they had received it. They are now saying my phone is Gold coloured (its silver) - very VERY dodgy..Don't use them!

nicl15
8/4/17

What can i say.

3 weeks for a job they said 3-5 days.
0845 number with staff who did not care and just seemed to want to get off the phone asap. Email for an update and wait 48 hours for a response saying they will update at a later date.

One of the most unhelpful company's i have ever had the displeasure of using

vc34
6/30/17

I bought it from the Portuguese franchising but still it was horrible. They advertise the screen protector for Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 as a perfect fit and I received something that is bigger 9mm wider on top and 3mm on the side. Plus t camera hole doesn't even match. I didn't check first and only noticed it while applying it. Contacted support to ask for a refund or send a replacement and they reject it. They say because I tried to apply it they cannot refund or replace. Great so if they send a paper inside because I opened the package I cannot return it? What a bunch of crap. First and last time I buy from them and I recommend you not to do it. Trust me Chinese sellers are more reliable and cheaper.

nickw79
6/30/17

Never received item!
Support is awful and phone is a 0845 nunber.
Chat help doesn't work, emails take 24/48 before reply and when they do, it's short and un-helpful
No tracking even though they charge for posting
Trying to get refunded as I type

grahap
12/7/16

Just reading your reviews, that has put me off buying from you.
Why such shocking reviews.

davidg340
11/2/16

Full review below but in summary - I have had a horrible experience with this company, who have effectively stolen or lost my phone, so I can only assume it is a scam. If you are reading this wandering whether to use MyTrendyPhone, you should look elsewhere.

So I sent my phone for repair. 2 weeks later and I still haven't heard anything from the company. I have called 3 times to check on the status of the repair, each time being told that the 'technical team' would e-mail me to update me - I never received an e-mail from them.

So, I tried to contact them via their live support/online chat feature on their website. After having my request cancelled a few times, I finally got to speak to someone, who brushed me off telling me "your device is currently in the line of order to be done by our technicians" and "they will perform the repair one of the following days, tomorrow or the next day" - yeah right, 'tomorrow' or the 'next day'. This comes after 14 days of waiting for an update, despite their website claiming repairs are carried out in 3-5 days.

At this point, I demanded that they return my phone immediately with a full refund in to my Paypal account, which they agreed to. They also agreed to refund my original postage costs, for which I had to provide my bank details and proof of postage.

The next day, I have received a refund in to my Paypal account - but no refund for the original postage costs. I am also told that my phone has already been sent back to me. However, despite paying around £10 for the return postage, I have been given no tracking number for the delivery - so I have no proof that the phone has been sent back to me.

Now, I have been contacted by someone else from the company who tells me that their technicians have in fact already fixed my phone and that I need to return the money they refunded to my Paypal account.

What? This is ridiculous. I was told only yesterday that the phone hadn't been fixed. So now, they are asking me for money for my phone - they seem to have no idea where my phone is, whether it has been fixed or whether I will ever get it back.

Great - quite literally the worst customer service I have ever received. It has been 5 days since I last spoke to the company and I still have no idea what is happening with my phone or if I will ever get it back. This is really disappointing - but at least I have the money they apparently 'accidentally' refunded in to my Paypal account.

siann3
9/13/16

Poor communications. Full of excuses. Takes forever for them to repair and end back your phone. Will not use every again.

ai1269
7/21/16

I sent my phone to them for repair 18 days ago and I am still waiting! I called and begged for speedy repair 5-6 times. I got nowhere.
Just stay away! If you think it will not happen to you....IT WILL! I have never come across any other company in any other sector with such poor customer service.

refaaty
5/17/16

I sent my son's phone for repair On 29th of April. They took the money in advance and they have the phone. Three weeks now,I have not got the phone back, they keep telling me all sorts of crap over the phone and nothing happens. I am considering reporting them to the police and trading standard Agency as I sent the phone recorded delivery and the post office confirmed the delivery.

martynr2
4/26/16

I sent my phone on the recommendation of there impressive website which i later learnt to be fake.
After spending £148.99 on a screen repair on my sony xperia z ultra they said would be fixed and retured within 3-5 working days..... I contacted then after 4 weeks to enquire and i was very rudey told by Joanna Mayor there experienced customer service advisor that they had not recieved my phone although it had been signed for by a C.Mayor??? Alarm bell began ringing and then 6 weeks on im told there are no arts available and the 6 weeks on from that the whole phone is beyond repair.......... Asked them to return my phone which they said they did that day howvever reievred an email 2 weeks later saying the phone is being sent back fixed only to find 3 weeks later its tured up more broken than i sent away as i have photo evidence and i knackered phone... AVOID THESE $#*!S BY ALL COSTS THEY ARENT EVEN BASED IN THE UK AND HAV NO ENGLISH SPEAKING STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jadef2
10/17/15

I cant even get through to these people.

They have had my phone for a week and keep emailing me if I give consent for possible damage all I asked was whether they could fix the audio speaker and sound on my Samsung s5. Online chat is never available and the emails are brief and evasive.

At this point I don't even know if I will get my phone back!!

leaw3
6/8/15

New customer, so far so good.
A very impressive range of smartphone accessories.

danv6
12/3/14

This is a fake site. I tried to make an order and pay it with PayPal.
They've cancelled it saying that "for security reasons they had to cancel my order!" and emailed me back to say to transfer the money directly in their bank account - Who does that!!!!
I tried to make the second order and the same happened! This time paid with PayPal again just to see if the order is going through. - But not chance! They said the same - to pay the money into their bank account!
Then I've made a third order but I paid with my card but not a chance, the same happened again!
Don't bother of buying anything from them!!!

edwardc38
9/22/14

I have been a faithful customer for over a year now; service is always exemplary; ease of use of website, good communication, prompt delivery and a quality product. Outstanding!

pg23
6/17/14

I've sent my phone for diagnose,(it was dead),
After 2 and a half weeks they sent it back without any response .
So I've spent 30 £ for just mailing my phone across the country and still not working
First they are definitely not qualified for repairing a phone ,
Second they don't have the guts and courtesy to tell the client that not able to find out what the problem is.
So this is a real waste of money.

briannes2
2/5/13

Excellent,prompt service. I have used mytrendyphone.co.uk twice and will definately use them again.

emila5
10/23/12

Great selection, fast and safe shipping!

frankm24
9/11/12

The same product I was after seemed to be offered by a few other companies. What drew me to My trendy Phone was the best price offered.
Delivery was a couple of days.
Oh, and the product turned out perfect too. My Trendy Phone is definitely saved as a 'Favourite'.

tinav6
3/1/12

Product was the same price on most online shops, but decided to give Mytrendyphone a chance based on the name. I was not disappointed with my decision as the service was superb. Excellent.

kalebk
12/15/11

Just used mytrendyphone.co.uk and I've and been very impressed with both the price and the availability and speed of delivery. I would definitely recommend them.

casanovan
11/24/11

When looking for new mobile phone cover or battery, charger, etc, MyTrendyPhone is one of the first sites I visit. Wide variety of products and prompt delivery also.

lewisc2
9/5/11

Cheap- cheaper- cheapest - Mytrendyphone! I was looking for a cheap HTC Desire HD armband, as I do quite a bit of jogging. I went to Kelkoo, and compared prices of various companies - MyTrendyPhone was the cheapest by far! Maybe because of the bulk packaging, but I'd throw the box away anyways, and it's not like an item like this would break. So I ordered. Delivered by Royal mail two days after the order, just as they said on the website.I'm more than satisfied with this purchase.

patrickr4
8/15/11

Personally, I've ordered from mytrendyphone about 10 times, and so have a few of my friends. We've never had any problems with this company. I can say that delivery is very quick, with excellent communication at every stage of the order process.

Questions? Get answers from the MyTrendyPhone.co.uk staff and other customers.

MyTrendyPhone.co.uk?