Review of MySavings, Inc.

MySavings, Inc. reviews

Tel: +1.9542670352
jbleech@hotmail.com

samr199
8/25/18

I've been using my savings for a couple months now and I've been getting so much free things in the mail and I've also learned about free things in store too. I definitely recommend it if you want to get free stuff.

betsyk8
2/19/18

If you like getting free stuff this is the site to go! A++. All's you do is search see what you can find

susanl217
2/19/18

This site does give you links to some freebies, however it also gives you links to bad sites that have virus's on them. I spent some time on the site, signed up for a few freebies, but quickly noticed that they want you to sign up to other sites to receive your free stuff. I stopped signing up and only chose the ones from ligit sites. My computer virus protection went crazy a few times as it sent me to some bad sites. So beware and stick to the ones that are ligit, which are the ones that send you to the actual product website. If you join other sites you'll end up with LOTS of junk mail in your inbox.

tinar2
9/20/10

Not a bad site at all. They recently revamped their site and have been making a number of improvements. But I still think they have a tendency to fish for information. So be a smart browser.

Questions? Get answers from the MySavings, Inc. staff and other customers.

MySavings, Inc.?