My Perfect Resume reviews

customerservice@myperfectresume.com

46 reviews with 2 stars

brandonf71
7/6/18

It's great i you need to create or edit your resume however they charge you $24.95 after the period ends if you don't remember to cancel your subscription. I agreed to pay a small fee and forgot to cancel the subscription. What kills me is they don't notify you that they will charge your card again. They just take the money out of your account. They played me once. Not happening again.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Brandon!

We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company! Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services.

When you signed up for our product on June 12, 2018 you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you cancel or request a cancellation you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed on multiple areas such as:

-Sales Page
-Payment Page
-Processing Purchase
-Confirmation Page
-Payment Confirmation E-mail

We sincerely thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.
tashiap1
6/11/18

Gentry provided great customer service. However, this website is NOT worth 24.99 a month. When I first signed up I assumed the $1.99 I was paying was to download and save my resume, okay thats cool. Then I check my bank account one day and see $24.99 taken out from this company. Had I known that was going to happen, I never would have signed up.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
-Hello, Tashia!

Thank you for your feedback!

We offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. For the benefit of our users, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee. The ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, these are NOT listed as features included with a free account.

When signing up for our product you agree to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time.

-Sales Page
-Payment Page
-Processing Purchase
-Confirmation Page
-Payment Confirmation E-mail (Automatic e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal.)

Automatic emails can get redirected to your spam/junk folder, so be sure to check these folders if you cannot find this email.

Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns about our products and services.

-Best regards,
MyPerfectResume
donnah274
5/17/18

I used this service to create a resume for my husband, and it was convenient, easy to use, and made a nice, professional-looking resume. That said, the resume was supposed to have been free, but with a two dollar-something charge, so that's why they had my debit card info. Next thing you know, they're pulling out $24.95 a month, for a resume I made ONE TIME, and never used the service again. Until today, every time I called to cancel, I got hung up on. Today, they tried to keep me on by offering a bunch of discounts, one of which was an employee discount, which just seemed extremely shady to me. I refused them all, so hopefully they stop taking money out. I would have been happy to recommend this site to anyone, due to the tools and services that they offer, but the way that they conduct the business side of things leaves a lot to be desired. I wouldn't recommend using this site.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Donna,
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Our free account gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, e-mail, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription—these are not listed as features included with a free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. For the benefit of our users, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee. When you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service. We also let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Shortly, you'll be receiving a DM from us thorough SiteJabber, hope to hear back from you soon!
ering75
5/2/18

Like I said above if the question/concern is addressed first, there will be a better response. Also talking to fast & over the customer increases the chances of a negative outcome for both.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Erin! Thanks for taking the time to let us know your feedback, we’ve taken note on the matter. We’re constantly looking to make our products and services better, and listening to our customers is a big part of that.
utilityc
4/25/18

It's okay. I thought it was going to be great and then after I downloaded it to word or PDF it required a lot more work to get it to look like it did on the website. I think it would have been better to just start with Microsoft Word.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hey Utility,
Thanks for letting us know about this, Utility, we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. We will definitely be reaching out to you via SiteJabbers direct message and have our Technical Department fix this for you immediately. Hope to hear back from you soon.
ethanw18
2/26/18

To simply lay it all out, the website was well made. It is super easy to use and is really flexible. The main beef I have was the customer service. I called to request for a cancellation as I noticed a charge to my card. As I called to ask for my account to be cancelled and to receive a refund, the caller (Brian/Bryan, Senior Representative) gave me really odd remarks that frankly ticked me off.

"Look, I know we all make mistakes"
"You have to read the fine print before keying in your credit card information anywhere, okay?"

He constantly had an extremely lazy and rude tone in his voice, not to mention a constant "okay?" at the end of each sentence.

"Do you have access to the website? You told me that you could not find the cancellation button, I'm going to show it to you right now."

He then went on to try and prove me wrong by telling me to go online and find the cancellation button on the website on my phone (which was non-existent, later with him realizing that a cancellation button does not exist on the mobile version.)

He then transferred me to a lady which was frankly a lot more professional. I got my refund and cancellation done, but the experience I had with customer service has now tainted it's claims on being the best resume builder.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Ethan,

We are really sorry to hear this and believe this is completely unacceptable. I'd like to take a further look at your account and agents who attended your call. Could you please provide us with an Account ID # or email address associated with the subscription?

Thanks so much, Ethan. And again, we apologize for this inconvenience.
jimh228
2/19/18

Rather unique situation for me being 65 and a federal retiree. I was simply in need of one quarter for Social Security and only needed a resume to complete the application process for a part-time temporary position. I liked the looks of your resume compared to others, so I thought it was worth $2.95. It was both surprising and deceptive to find that I was going to be charged $24.95 per month to keep your services. Like others who have dealt with your company, it was very difficult to get you off the phone as the offers kept coming (like how about $12.95 per month and/or getting friends or family members to sign up). My phone contact was named Luis Monge who was polite enough (and well trained!) but too pushy, especially for a deceptive offer. He didn't seem to really listen to what I was saying but did ultimately allow me to opt out. I don't think I'm speaking just for me saying that yours is not a good way of doing business.

Tip for consumers: Be very careful or you will be spending a lot more than you think!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
HI Jim,
We so appreciate your taking the time to write this review. Your awesome feedback will help us provide an even better experience for our customers. Please let us know if there’s anything we can help with.
aimanm1
2/17/18

I use the service once, then i emails them many time to unsubscribe but no respone given back. Now they charge me for almost usd25!! That soo wrong!!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Aiman,
Thanks for letting us know about this, Aiman. We hear you, and we’re here to help. Look for a direct message shortly. Thank you!
davidl498
12/18/17

I would be much more inclined to use this service if it were not subscription base. The subscription system honestly feels like a scam for customers to forget to cancel their subscription and to get charged again. The website works very well and is a good product/service, but should not be subscription based.

amberb79
9/9/17

Need to be faster about answering the phone. The speaker was very nice but was 10 minutes without answering the phone.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello Amber, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. Listening and taking actions based on feedback is an important part of our efforts to keep customers happy. We have taken note of your comments and we have passed them along to our team so we can improve our service in the future. Have a great day!
andersond11
8/29/17

Its not free. I spent hours building my resume and then...I ve been priced! However the site its very useful.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Anderson,
We’re sorry that you may have gotten the wrong impression of our service and subscription resume builder service. We would like to provide you some information which may clear up any concerns about your account: Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume and cover letter builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resumes and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. In order to use all premium features of the service, we offer customers a 14 day access for $1.95 USD and we indicate up front that it will auto renew after the 14 day period and that it can be canceled at any time.
Thanks!
maxl47
8/12/17

Your product is overpriced. Pure and simple. These tactics of "50 percent off" and then "my special price" further aggravates me. I snoozed and I lost out on a 2 week free trial. That's on me, but don't insult customers with a price margin you should be offering in the first place.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Max,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Max. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
katyw13
8/9/17

I made a resume with My Perfect Resume only to find out that they charge for it. I paid the initial $3 for the resume but I did not know they would start charging me for a subscription. I called to cancel the subscription and the woman I spoke to had an accent which made it hard for me to understand her. She repeatedly tried to convince me to keep my account and kept offering me lower and lower prices after I said no. She finally cancelled my subscription and then I asked if I could get a refund for the $24.95, and she says she can't because I was already charged. I told her that I had not even touched My Perfect Resume's services since making the resume so it would be unfair not to receive a refund. She finally gave me a refund, but went about it in a rude and condescending way; she addressed me by my Miss "my first name" instead of by my last name and the tone of voice she used was intended to make me feel inferior. Would not recommend this company unless you really cannot format your own resume or other forms. I was also charged foreign exchange fees by this company which doesn't help on top of their ridiculous pricing.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Katy. We strive to deliver A+ customer service and apologize for a not-so-great experience. Shortly, you will receive a direct message so we can look into this situation for you. We’ll be in touch soon! Thanks again.
bc93
8/9/17

Orlando helped me clear up any questions I had about the service. I was charged many months after not knowing at all.....

Their "Terms & Conditions" say that they have the right to change prices on you at any time. This is how I was charged over and over and over without realizing it.

Anyways, I originally was going to blow up on customer service but he explained everything so professionally that I couldn't help but give him proper acknowledgement.

Just read everything before signing up is all I ask of you.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi B.C.
Thank you for sharing your experience with Orlando; we’ll be sure to pass along your positive review.
If there’s anything else we can assist you with just contact us.
sarahi35
8/2/17

I liked the fact that it helps you build a resume, but don't even bother here. You have to pay to get your resume and even then it doesn't go through. I've had fraud prevention service call my cell today to tell me there was recent fraudulent activity on my card and so put a temporary hold on it. Stay well away from this site, as it's not really free.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Sarah,
We’re sorry to hear that you may have the wrong impression of our service and subscription. We would like to take this opportunity to clear up some information regarding your account:

Our free account gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, e-mail, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. For the benefit of our users, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee. When you select our 14-day trial enrollment, it provides all the details on screen which state that after the 14th day, it will auto enroll into the monthly subscription service. It also explains that you can cancel at any given time. This alert is also given when the credit card information is requested where it explains that unless you cancel, you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. Lastly, when you finish your enrollment process, an e-mail is sent explaining this as well. Auto e-mails can get picked up by the filter as spam or junk mail, redirecting this to the junk/spam folder. Please be sure to check these folders just in case.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns regarding our products and services. Thanks for getting in touch.
marsellah
8/2/17

In order to use this service, you must pay a fee of $2.95 to print the resume after you build it. When inputting my credit card information, I had no idea that the company was unknowingly signing me up for a subscription that would charge me $25 per month. After two months I caught the subscription charges on my account statement, meaning they had now taken out $50 of my account for a service I wasn't even using. I looked back at my receipt for the $2.95 and noticed at the bottom of the receipt it said I would now be billed $25 every month for their "services." Granted, if I had scrolled to the very bottom of the email receipt I would have seen it and caught it in time. I just hate that this company knowingly tricked me by giving me the option to either 1. Sign up for a subscription or 2. Pay the $2.95 in order to have access to print my resume I created. And then after choosing the second one, the company still signed me up for a subscription and only let me know at the very bottom of my receipt. Thank god I had caught it before they took $100 or more out. I wrote a letter to customer service and called them and they let me know that it was entirely my fault for not assuming that they would be signing me up. Now if I had signed up for another subscription and had to read a terms of service, and they had tricked me that way, I'd be way less mad. It's the fact that the website did not tell me that I was signing up for this highly priced subscription, and taking $50 from me, that I am so upset. This company has caused me a lot of stress in the past two days, and I just want everyone to know to be aware of ANY charges you receive from this company once you give them their credit card information. This is the most ridiculous online service I have ever dealt with. I guess I learned my lesson not to ever trust a site as awful as this again.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Marsella,

Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume and cover letter builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resumes and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. In order to use all premium features of the service, we offer customers a 14 day access for $1.95 USD and we indicate up front that it will auto renew after the 14 day period and that it can be canceled at any time. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including via phone, live chat, e-mail and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. If you have any additional concerns regarding your account, please feel free to contact us so we can provide with further assistance. Thank you!
dang168
7/13/17

This resume builder is a good product and I got a job very quickly using it along with my background. I had only used it 1 time and never again but was charged $25 each month for an additional 3 months without knowing. My bad for not checking my charges but it was never clear that I would be charged each month. I called and they refunded 1 month but not the others. Shady way to take peoples money....

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Dan.

We’re sorry that you may have gotten the wrong impression of our service and subscription resume builder service. We would like to provide you some information which may clear up any concerns about your account: Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume and cover letter builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resumes and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. In order to use all premium features of the service, we offer customers a 14 day access and we indicate up front that it will auto renew after the 14 day period and that it can be canceled at any time. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14-day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including via phone, live chat, e-mail and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. If you have any additional concerns regarding your account, please feel free to contact us so we can provide with further assistance. Thank you!
kylem87
6/7/17

I was happy to use the resume builder and it help. Then I look at the job board, click on the jobs they offer, I do not like to be redirected to other jobsites (careerbuilder,monster). Then for got to cancel my subscription got hit at a bad time, (right now). I called customer service, talk too Richard and ask for his I.D. too make sure that it is cancel,.... he gave me no I.D. so my next step it to tell my bank to block them if they try again.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Kyle,
Thank you for your feedback about our product and for sharing your experience with our Customer Service.
williamk124
5/31/17

This was my own fault. I signed up for 14 day trial. Didn't pay close attention to my bank account and $36 was taken out every four weeks in auto-renewals (to the tune of about $700 for a year and a half (a portion of which time I was unemployed). I just didn't notice it $36 at a time lost in debit card purchases. Pretty draconian considering a monthly subscription is, what, $3 and yearly $25?
Again, my own fault. Emailed today and customer service was very polite and professional but the answer was, "We are truly sorry for the misunderstanding, William, unfortunately this was the amount you agreed to pay for."
Fair enough. Undoubtedly a successful business strategy and model but I think a pretty outrageously excessive one as well that counts on people not paying attention. Just my two cents. That said, I liked the service itself. I'm just going to opt for a different one next time I'm in the job hunt.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi William,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Shortly, you will receive a direct message, so we can better assist and look in to this situation. We need to ask you some information in order for us to identify your account and reach to a timely and secure resolution
angelah108
5/1/17

I chose this site because it was listed as offering free resume assistance. Of course, once I got everything entered, I was informed that you have to join the site to print your resume. The price for a few days access was reasonable so I went ahead and enrolled, but I really struggled to get the template to format correctly. In the end, I got frustrated and just typed my resume with a similar format using Microsoft Word.
There are some good tips on this site but, for me, it simply wasn't worth it.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Angela,
Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us.
devinp11
4/20/17

With the myriad free job search sites available out there, it seems silly to me that anyone would continue to pay around $25 dollars a month to continue to use a resume site just because they also have a job search engine.

Not to mention the customer service was kind of terrible. I called to cancel my subscription, and waited so long on hold that I actually wondered if someone was going to pick up or if I had been scammed. When someone did finally get around to answering, the person's accent was so thick that it was really difficult to understand what they were saying.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Devin,
Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us. We truly apologize for any inconvenience that this situation may have caused. Our customer’s satisfaction is a goal that we take very seriously. We have taken note of your feedback and let me assure you that we are constantly working in offering you a better experience with us. We wish you the best with your job search.
Best regards,
MyPerfectResume
ts216
4/4/17

I dont particularly like being tricked into creating a "Free" resume for 30 -45 mins and when Im ready to print it I have to pay for it. SO, I paid. It wasn't that it was expensive. It's the principle of it. I wont mention how even the charges were even incorrect to my card.....it's just not my idea of how business is conducted.....

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi T.S.
Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us. We strive to deliver the best customer experience possible and a great customer service support in the industry. We have taken note of your feedback and let me assure you that we are constantly working in offering you a better experience with us. We wish you the best with your job search.
cyndis4
2/28/17

We signed up for the 14-day trial and were happy to pay the $1.95 to do so. However, we realized quickly that we would not want to keep the service. We called customer service with a question about formatting, and we also canceled our payment during the same phone call.
About two weeks later, I just HAPPENED to look at my bank statement, and saw that we had just been charged $24.95. I called myperfectresume and when I explained that we had canceled, the employee (Ian) said that he could not find any evidence of cancellation in the computer, only evidence that we had called with the other question. How convenient. He canceled for me, but refused to refund the $24.95 (said it was not policy). Lookiing at the reviews on here, I see that some people HAVE gotten refunds. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, Ian told me they were all "in a conference". He finally gave me a name (Parmin) when I insisted on getting a supervisor's name.

This company is ridiculous. DON'T use them.

UPDATE: Not wanting to go down w/o a fight, I called again. I got a guy with an American accent for the first time. That was helpful. He was able to actually understand me and refund my money. I appreciate his help, but I still will not ever recommend this company to anyone.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Cyndi,
michaelh325
2/19/17

Starting with the positives, the process is simple and they do provide a training-wheels approach to quickly churn out a resume that looked great on screen, with recommended keywords and examples that line up with the job you may be applying for.

But.

If you have microsoft word, or literally any other word processor, you are better off using that. For the bargain of $1.95, you can finally use the resume you built! (Oh, but "after 14 days, auto-renews $24.95 billed every 4 weeks".) I don't expect everything for free, but they don't even mention this to you until you're ready to print/download and be on your way. They profit off people in a time crunch and suck as much as they can from people not going through their intensive cancellation process

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
We are very sorry that you feel this way about our product and the available options. We are committed on providing great customer service. We take all feedback very seriously. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us to our toll free line 1-855-213-0348 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online.
tammyj28
2/10/17

I did a friend a favor by doing a resume for her, I found a site and it said www.myperfectresume.com/free resume -(or something close to that) We spent the time made the resume and then came the bit about credit card and 14 day trial membership (did not see the fine print about cancelling after that period) my fault.
Four months later @ 34.95 per month =$139.80 For 1 copy of a one page resume- I guess lesson learned - I was not offered a refund like other reviews. Customer service was pleasant enough and cancelled right away and said sorry to see you go - funny I didn't even know I was there. Screwed again by another website and their lure of free and trial and fine print NOT VERY HAPPY -

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Tammy

UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS TAKEN. $24.95 a month, EVERY month. Check your credit card companys protection plan and report them. You may not be liable for unauthorized charges and services not rendered. Also report misleading and false promises such as them telling you the charges will stop. REPORT THEM TO YOUR STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE! For newbies to the site... they will be so sweet and kind and tell you they will cancel. They will not. TAKE ACTION! The positive reviews are not from real customers.

By Cher M.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, Hinduja! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the My Perfect Resume staff and other customers.

My Perfect Resume?