My Perfect Resume reviews

Tel: 855-213-0348
customerservice@myperfectresume.com

mikea353
8/2/18

David went over and above. Incredible job, The customer service and attention to detail was perfect. i would recommend my perfect resume

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Mike:

Thank you for sharing your experience with David, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
remingtonj
8/2/18

Nicholas did a fine job helping me when I mentioned an offer. I will recommend this website to any and all that I know. I appreciate what this service has to offer.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Remington:

Thank you for rating us with 5-stars, reviews like this really make our day.
We’re thrilled to hear that Nicholas was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your comments.
stephanieb350
8/2/18

He definitely sold it. Thank you at 4.95 a month and can cancel when I no longer need it. How could I possibly had said no.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Stephanie:

Way to make our day! Reviews like yours keep us going. Our Customer Service Agents are always here for you, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
prestonp14
7/31/18

I spoke with Ronnie Grant, who listened to the reason for my call and provided some answers that I didn't expect. I originally called in to cancel my subscription because it was somewhat expensive and I couldn't afford it. He was able to tell me about all of the services I would be missing out on, including their resume review tool, job search tailored to my resume, and help inserting tag phrases to make my resume stand out to employers. He offered me a discount price due to my needs as I couldn't afford the full price subscription and I chose not to cancel. I am impressed with the services available as well as this customer service experience.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Preston:

You just made our day!
We strive to make our customers happy and we take your feedback to heart. In fact, we rely on it to continually improve our customer’s experience. If you need anything in the future, please get in touch at any time.
melaniew83
7/29/18

Rhomain was very personable and helped me with completing my resume and making it look better than what I had it before.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Melanie:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Rhomain, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
laurab507
7/27/18

I do love this website! Simple easy to use. However, when I could no longer pay the $24 per month for this website the customer services rep lowered the price for me to make it affordable. I love this and will recommend this site to anyone that I know.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Laura:

You made our day with that review!
Thank you for sharing the love :) It’s awesome to know how pleased you are with how your resume turned out. We’re happy to help!
margier14
7/27/18

It was easy simple and on point as far as updating my resume. I would gladly use this website to write my resume again! David #587 was very helpful!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Margie:

Thank you for sharing your experience with David. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
ilam2
7/26/18

I paid for the 14 day trial and got my resume and then thought I had canceled it but apparently didnt and got charged $34.96. I personally wish they would have refunded this but its done. The resumes were very nice and website well laid out.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Ila:

We appreciate your feedback.
We’d like to help you address your concern so you can have a great experience with us. Shortly, you will receive a email so we can look into what’s happening for you.
dennisg164
7/23/18

Mari Lara was exceptionaly helpful and fulfilled my cancellation request from beginning to end while simultaneously being pleasant and professional. See that she is moved up to a managers position. I was on the phone with someone before her (that hung up on me after saying I was going to be transferred) (I wanted neither of those options). He was an unhelpful unpleasant employee who, Im sure, is serving for a paycheck and nothing more. I am NOT out to get him in trouble hence why Ive concealed his identity. Im out to set a point that Maris service should be the service Myperf should be rewarding and striving for.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Dennis:

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with Maris!
We’re proud to know that our experts were able to resolve your situation and that you were pleased with our service. If you need anything in the future, please get in touch any time.
nathanh154
7/18/18

I was having trouble getting interviews for jobs in the field I desired. MyPerfectResume resume provided me with resume templates and great bullet points to make my resume stand out. I started getting emails and calls for interviews instantly. Now I'm about to start working in the career I've been shooting for.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Nathan:

Congratulations on your new job!
Thank you for trusting us with your resume, it’s great to hear that it turned out how you envisioned. We hope it makes all the difference in the world.
brianc436
7/17/18

This website has every tool needed to make a neat and professional resume along with anything and everything regarding that aspect. I've used it twice now and have landed with multiple job offers all over the country. I am very thankful for this.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Brian:

We appreciate the positive feedback and thank you for trusting us with your resume, we're happy to hear about your multiple job offers! We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
desireea12
7/16/18

Irwin was very friendly and comforting in fixing the issues I had with a subscription. He explained everything to me very clearly and made sure that I was taken care of. I had a great experience. Thank you!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Desiree:

Your very welcome!
We are excited to hear that our agent Irwin was able to help you with your issue and made sure that you were taken care of. We’ll be sure to let him know your positive comments.
matthews330
7/16/18

Had a question and the person who did help me did such a great job of assisting me. He went way above and beyond what you might expect from customer service.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Matthew:

Reviews like this really make our day.
We’re thrilled to hear that our agent was able to assist you with your request, and provide you with excellent service. Our Customer Service Agents are always here for you, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
tylerp65
7/16/18

very helpful...wonderful job done on resume...wudnt have been able to do myself....wud recommend David at any time.....friendly, informative....thank you....enjoyed experience immensely..

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Tyler:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we're happy to hear your positive feedback about our resume builder and agent David. Our Customer Service Team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
pjl12
7/9/18

She was real helpful, and very nice treated me as if she knew me her whole life. Very friendly and respectful.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Pj!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
Our team prides itself on providing top-notch customer service and your feedback helps us tremendously, please let us know if you need any help in the future.
erine40
7/9/18

Friendly, well spoken, informative, and all around the most positive experience Ive ever had speaking with a customer service representative.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Erin!

Thank you for taking the time to review us!
We’re proud to know that our experts were able to assist you with your request and that you were pleased with our service. If you need anything in the future, please get in touch any time.
melissay26
7/8/18

Although there was some confusion at first, after I called and spoke to your representative Mary Lara, the confusion was resolved.

I do not normally do this, but I have to let your company know that the Rep I spoke with, Mary Lara is by far the most helpful and knowledgeable Rep I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She went above and beyond to help me and a quality employee like this is rare these days! I would hire her myself if I had a job! LOL Thank her for me again and keep up the excellent customer service!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Melissa!

That’s what we like to hear!
We’re thrilled to hear that our agent Mary was able to help you with any confusion you may had, and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let her know your positive comments.
isabela27
7/8/18

They give you options and allow you to organize your resume either how you would like or give you options on how you may want it to look like. Also affordable price.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Isabel!

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with us!
Hearing from happy customers like you makes us feel great. If you need further help, get in touch any time!
brandonf71
7/6/18

It's great i you need to create or edit your resume however they charge you $24.95 after the period ends if you don't remember to cancel your subscription. I agreed to pay a small fee and forgot to cancel the subscription. What kills me is they don't notify you that they will charge your card again. They just take the money out of your account. They played me once. Not happening again.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Brandon!

We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company! Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news. However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services.

When you signed up for our product on June 12, 2018 you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you cancel or request a cancellation you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed on multiple areas such as:

-Sales Page
-Payment Page
-Processing Purchase
-Confirmation Page
-Payment Confirmation E-mail

We sincerely thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.
carlyea2
7/6/18

I had issues with myPerfectResume in the past, but used once more because of a last-minute job posting. I had less than 8 hours to apply for a position, and remembered that I had a resume saved through myPerfectResume.

After quickly updating my resume, I started making a cover letter. Apparently, the cover letter is created through a different site, which means another monthly fee is added.. In short, a sneaky to add another monthly fee to your account and make it nearly impossible to cancel the subscription.

Shortly after paying the fee, I canceled my subscription. One month later, another $25 fee came out. I contacted the company and asked them to cancel my account. One month later, ANOTHER $25 fee came out of my account.

Their excuse?
You have another account where your name is mispelled.

I know for a fact that there is no way this happened. I literally signed into my old account and re-activated my previous subscription.

$75 and a lengthy conversation later, my subscription has finally been cancelled.

I would not recommend this service to anyone. I have been scammed out of more money than I intended to spend, and had to contact the company 3 times in order to cancel.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Carlye!

When you signed up for our product on April 22, 2018 you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you cancel or request a cancellation you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. Once you successfully process the cancellation, you receive a automatic email confirming the cancellation along side with your cancellation number for future references, if you did not receive your confirmation this means the cancellation was not processed. The auto-renewal information is listed on multiple areas such as:

-Sales Page
-Payment Page
-Processing Purchase
-Confirmation Page
-Payment Confirmation E-mail (Automatic e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal.)

We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, as we'll be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need.
divinem1
7/6/18

The rep. is versely endowed with knowledge of an acceptable resume that will attract any employer. He did help in aligning my resume to match my need.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hi Divine,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and experience with us, Divine!
maikelp1
7/5/18

The wonderful website to make your resume in seconds they have everything you need their are the best I recomend 100%

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Maikel!

Thank you for sharing your feedback!
donc198
6/29/18

The service was great and I did not have any trouble explaining my issue because the associate, Victoria Salas, was easy to talk to and was very kind and polite.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
-Hello, Don!

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we're happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3!
We’re thrilled to hear that our agent Victoria was able to assist you with your request, and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let her know your positive thoughts.
kevinr283
6/28/18

Ariel explained policy and offered promotions but was not pushy in his approach. This is the 2nd time I've used your services and if need be, I WILL be back

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
-Hello, Kevin!

Thank you for taking the time to review us!
robertm1178
6/27/18

She was extremely helpful, nice, honest, and funny. Took my care of my issue and we even shared a little bit about our families.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
-Hello, Robert!

Thank you for sharing your experience!

UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS TAKEN. $24.95 a month, EVERY month. Check your credit card companys protection plan and report them. You may not be liable for unauthorized charges and services not rendered. Also report misleading and false promises such as them telling you the charges will stop. REPORT THEM TO YOUR STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE! For newbies to the site... they will be so sweet and kind and tell you they will cancel. They will not. TAKE ACTION! The positive reviews are not from real customers.

By Cher M.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear that you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, Hinduja! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the My Perfect Resume staff and other customers.

My Perfect Resume?