My Perfect Resume reviews

customerservice@myperfectresume.com

1,246 reviews with 5 stars

fernandoe19
10/18/18

It has been a while since I have received good customer service. The guy was very patient and understood just what I was asking. My issues were not only resolved but I feel like I got a good deal.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Fernando:

Thank you for taking the time to review us!
We’re proud to know that our experts were able to resolve your situation and that you were pleased with our service. If you need anything in the future, please get in touch at any time.
cynthiag142
10/17/18

This resume site works well and is very easy to use. It looks professional and is easy to email to prospective employers. Recommend! The lady I spoke to when I cancelled was extremely helpful and a great suggestive seller.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Cynthia:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
kaneshiap
10/12/18

I love My Perfect Resume! I was able to chose from so many beautiful yet different resume styles. It was easy to use and it also helped with cover letters. Thank you My Perfect Resume, your site title says it all!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Kaneshia:

brandonc139
10/12/18

Amazing and so fast and easy to make a resume amazing resume website I have seen, would recommend to anyone who needs to make a resume.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Brandon:

keithr134
10/7/18

I loved talking with Victoria. She was very helpful she helped me resolve the issue about closing out my account without closing out my account with a fair price per month.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Keith:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Victoria. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
ciaranm12
10/2/18

Federico was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. He did his best to upsell but didn't force anything on me which was great. Top marks

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Ciaran:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Federico, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
dianec229
10/2/18

I was able to hold my spot in line waiting for the next available team member without having to stay on the phone for so long. I can trust them to call me back soon.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Diane:

That’s what we like to hear, we’re always here to help whenever you need us!
lindseyk16
9/27/18

This website was super easy to use and the resume looked like it was done by a professional! I have no experience with these and I made it with easy and it looked great!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Lindsey:

robertm1247
9/26/18

I was very please in the knowledge and help I received from Robert #855 As we spoke he was determined to help me correct this issue. Normally they just want to get off the phone, but not Robert. He was understanding and willing to listen to me and guild me through the process without any hesitation. Thanks again. Dr.Measmer

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Robert:

We’re thrilled to hear that Robert was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your positive comments.
feliziah
9/25/18

This service was easy, convenient, and affordable. I will be referring this service to my family, friends and co-workers.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Felizia:

samanthaf71
9/23/18

Great resumes, great prices and great customer service! Easy to cancel before the 14 day subscription ends, only 2.95!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Samantha:

Thank you for sharing your experience! Hearing from happy customers like you makes us feel great. If you need further help, get in touch any time!
darlynnb
9/23/18

I needed help on my resume to be able to have my linkedin profile account listed on my resume and when I called for help Humberto Coto answered and resolved the issue. He was awesome!

It is good to have a company that has great employees who really know how to give great service.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Dar-Lynn:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Humberto, we’ll be sure to pass along your positive feedback. If there’s anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to ask!
hannahw92
9/19/18

Nicolas was extremely friendly and helpful today! If all companies had people like him the industry would be a much better place.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Hannah:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Nicolas. We strive to provide an A+ Customer Service experience with a one-stop approach to any situation. Your feedback helps make our service even better.
denisem307
9/13/18

I had some confusion on my account and I called and spoke with a rep, he was professional, helpful, and most important kind. Not only do they create a good product, they stand behind their service model. I would highly recommend them if you need to build or update a resume in addition to job search options.

The service rep I spoke with is an exceptional employee.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Denise:

Thank you for taking the time to review us!
kendrat14
9/3/18

I called to cancel my account even though I kind of wanted to keep it just in case. The 24.95 a month was excessive in my opinion. The gentleman I spoke to offered me an option that cost less but kept me in my current account. He also asked me if I had any problems with the account in the past. He was polite, thorough and gave me a choice that I wasn't aware of. I'm not easily sold on anything but this was an easy decision. So kudos to him.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Kendra:

Thank you for sharing your experience! Our Customer Service Team is committed to providing excellent service and it’s great to hear we delivered our promise to you. If you need further help, let us know!
mistyw23
8/31/18

I am so thankful to carol for assisting me. She was patient and kind and went out of her way to make sure I had everything perfect.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Misty:

Thank you for sharing your experience with Carol! Hearing from happy customers like you makes us feel great. If you need further help, get in touch any time!
marym1010
8/31/18

Every option made easy. Good price and easy to unsubscribe. I appreciate the costumer service being so direct. Price options and asked for honest input! So many formats and templates. As well as matching cover letters. Used it to make clients resumes as well as update mine.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Mary:

leahi4
8/24/18

I was impressed by the fact that once you plug in a job title potential duties pop up for you to choose and populate your resume. Awesome for when you struggle to actually describe a past job and your function. Took me a little while to figure out when the job title wasn't necessarily in their data base. You can use something close, populate the responsibilities and then change your title back to whatever it needs to be, I love it!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Leah:

Thank you for trusting us with your resume, we’re happy to hear that is was as easy as 1, 2, 3! It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our resume builder and that your pleased with your resume. We hope it makes all the difference in helping you get the job you desire.
jeanineb22
8/23/18

I was cancelling due to no longer needing the service but he explained in a very concise but not pushy way all my options.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Jeanine:

Way to make our day, reviews like yours keep us going. Our Customer Service Agents are always here for you, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
zachr26
8/23/18

Nicolas was amazing and very helpful keep a good conversation going while trying to find my problem he solved it with no problems and was the best customer service i have experienced.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Zach:

We’re thrilled to hear that Nicoles was able to assist you with your request and provide you with excellent service. We’ll be sure to let him know your comments.
kammeranc
8/22/18

This has honestly been the best application I have ever had the pleasure of paying for. I can honestly confirm 2 new jobs and a lot of graduate school acceptance letters because of the amazing work. I was honestly able to put my accomplishments into words, and I have truly benefited greatly from it. I plan to keep this information for future references, and tell my friends about it. Laura, badge number 407, provided the most amazing service I have ever received. I honestly was about to cancel my subscription temporarily, for financial reasons, but Laura reminded me how much I really need you guys in my career!!!! Thank y'all so much for creating such a beneficial application. There's no way someone could not succeed using the product. Thank you again!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Kammeran:

You're very welcome, we're beyond thrilled to hear this! You definitely made our day with that review!
Thank you for sharing the love :) It’s awesome to know how pleased you are with how your resume turned out. We’re happy to help!
kamalk16
8/21/18

Perfect resume helped me update my resume very easily and within days with the updated resume i found a job very promptly.
Customer Service for this website is also very gud.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Kamal:

reneef44
8/21/18

i was impressed by perfect resume she was so friendly and informative. it was a pleasure speaking to a kind employee

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Renee:

krissyh8
8/20/18

The services available are amazing. Unfortunately I had an issue and needed to cancel my account. The gentleman I spoke to over the phone was able to solve all of my issues in a timely, polite, and professional manner. This is the way customer service should be done. Thank you so much for being so amazing.

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Krissy H:

You're very welcome, we're sad to see you and we'll miss you! Our Customer Service Agents are always here for you, so if there’s anything else we can assist you with, just get in touch.
michelew83
8/13/18

I used this service over a long period; found it to be very helpful in re-building my neglected resume. So easy to put the task aside for other priorities and revisit as I had more time. These people give excellent help on the phone...even when I decided I no longer needed the monthly subscription. The last person I spoke with, Humberto, was so nice in cancelling the monthly amount, friendly about it, which FEW people are these days. Thanks very much!!!

Response from Laura T., My Perfect Resume Representative
Hello, Michele:

UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS TAKEN. $24.95 a month, EVERY month. Check your credit card companys protection plan and report them. You may not be liable for unauthorized charges and services not rendered. Also report misleading and false promises such as them telling you the charges will stop. REPORT THEM TO YOUR STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE! For newbies to the site... they will be so sweet and kind and tell you they will cancel. They will not. TAKE ACTION! The positive reviews are not from real customers.

By Cher M.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Most of clients use the service for months since this service allow clients to build as many resumes as they want with the ability to customize those accordingly to the specific job criteria that they are requesting. For example our builder give you hits in how to create a perfect resume for Marketing Jobs and give you specific keywords for that department as well as many other departments that you can choose for yourself and additional to that you can built the cover letter and even search jobs through our page. This is just an example of the many use of our services. We have a toll free number in the page that client can contact us for more information about how they can use the service to be successful when it comes to job searches.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hi Susan, I will be more than glad to assist you. You may cancel your subscription using any of the following options: * By calling Customer Service 1-855-213-0348 from Monday - Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST Sunday 10 AM to 6PM CST * By clicking chat button on our website * From your account- go to settings>subscription>cancel (on the top right of your home page when you login) If you want to continue the process with me, I will need the email address used to create your account with us or the account ID.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Absolutely not! We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company, under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services. You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: E-mail us at: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Call us at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Thank you for getting in touch and we're sorry about the delayed response, Marc! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: customerservice@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: Our Customer Support Team are standing by and ready to help you. Just pick the country-specific toll-free support number below and give us a call at: United States and Canada: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) United Kingdom: 0800.189.0676 Monday Sunday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM (GMT) Australia: 800.758.379 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AEST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (AEST) New Zealand: 0800.005.199 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (NZST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (NZST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (NZST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Cannot sign in but was charged?

By Ronald V.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career. I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template. As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation. They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me. Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00. They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

By Cynthia F.

Thank you for the information and we're sorry about the delayed response, Vukica! You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time using any of the following options: By e-mail: social@myperfectresume.com Please include the full name of the account holder alongside with the Account ID or email address used to create an account with MyPerfectResume. By phone: 855.213.0348 Monday Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST) Saturday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST) By self-cancellation: From your account go to Settings, then Subscription and Cancel (ON THE TOP RIGHT OF YOUR HOME PAGE WHEN YOU LOGIN)

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative

Hello, Falicia - If you cancel your account and receive an email confirming the cancellation there's no way for us to charge your credit card for our monthly subscription.

By Laura T., Cover-Letter-Now Representative
Questions? Get answers from the My Perfect Resume staff and other customers.

My Perfect Resume?