MyPaintbrush

MyPaintbrush has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MyPaintbrush also ranks 38th among Home Improvement Other sites.

How would you rate MyPaintbrush?

“Brilliant business, great products and good prices!”

Dave R.
5/21/15

I had some decorating to do in my bathroom and no matter what I did I could not get the correct finish. I contacted MyPaintbrush and they replied with a couple of ideas. They did not suggest the highest cost items, there was a mix between budget, medium and top end. They also added the caveat "this is what I would use it it was my project". I was pleased to see their recommended items were pretty inexpensive. I bought some brushes, rollers, spreaders and hand tools. The quality of the brushes and rollers is amazing and the difference it made to the finish was very pleasing. I went to the business because of the Traditional Painter site http://traditionalpainter.com/ who are top professionals in decorating. I paid no more than I would from the usual DIY store and in some cases, less! The quality is far superior and I will always buy from them in the future. Highly recommended, you will not be disappointed.

daver47
May 21st, 2015

Highly recommended, you will not be disappointed.

Tip for consumers: If you are unsure about which product you need then ask them. They will give you genuine friendly advice.

Questions? Get answers from the MyPaintbrush staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyPaintbrush?

Have a question about MyPaintbrush?