Review of MyPaintbrush

info@mypaintbrush.co.uk

1 Review From Our Community

daver47
5/21/15

I had some decorating to do in my bathroom and no matter what I did I could not get the correct finish. I contacted MyPaintbrush and they replied with a couple of ideas. They did not suggest the highest cost items, there was a mix between budget, medium and top end. They also added the caveat "this is what I would use it it was my project". I was pleased to see their recommended items were pretty inexpensive. I bought some brushes, rollers, spreaders and hand tools.

The quality of the brushes and rollers is amazing and the difference it made to the finish was very pleasing. I went to the business because of the Traditional Painter site http://traditionalpainter.com/ who are top professionals in decorating.

I paid no more than I would from the usual DIY store and in some cases, less! The quality is far superior and I will always buy from them in the future.

Highly recommended, you will not be disappointed.

Tip for consumers: If you are unsure about which product you need then ask them. They will give you genuine friendly advice.

Questions? Get answers from the MyPaintbrush staff and other customers.

MyPaintbrush?