My Global Flowers reviews

Tel: +442035142981
order@myglobalflowers.com

vongb1
9/13/18

I'm so impressed with this service. Very efficient. On time. Thank you! Beautiful flowers just as pictured and right on time.

ethans59
8/31/18

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my mothers Birthday. The flowers were beautiful! EXCELLENT JOB GUYS, VERY WELL DONE!!! Will certainly use again.

dirkv9
3/16/18

Don't work with MyGlobalFlowers.com. They do not deliver in time, communication is very poor and always with other people who don't know the history of your complaint, and at the end, when they deliver too late (they were supposed to deliver when my wife arrived at a hotel so she can enjoy the flowers during her stay), they refuse to refund. NEVER AGAIN with this company.

jeana85
2/23/18

Worst florist service ever. Didn't deliver my flowers on Valentines day. Canceled the order at 15:45 while taken too many orders than they could handle. A company that values money higher than the satisfaction of the customer and clearly has no inventory management skills. Delivery starts at 7AM and 9 hours later, they find out they can't deliver. 9 hours it took to do the calculation, on Valentines day.

If you want your flowers delivered on time, or even delivered, I strongly recommend you to look for another "service".

I am being denied a credit note, and I have talked with some of the earlier customers of the website, that never got their money returned. All emails are getting ignored. When I told them I would police report them, I got an email instantly, with a document attached, of which were a template that lacked their own data and was made in WORD. It was simply downloaded from somewhere and provided.

If I could give 0 stars, I would do so.
All in all a disrespectful company, with a non-existent service level.
I would be extremely surprised if this company wasn't just a fraud company.

Questions? Get answers from the My Global Flowers staff and other customers.

My Global Flowers?