Review of MyFlixHD

Tel: 1-800-273-0219
info@myflixhd.com

mathieus15
3/5/17

THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY!!! SCAM.... BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE ROBBERS, WILL NEVER DESINSCRIBE OR REIMBURSE, RUN AWAY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fredm65
9/12/16

Lies, lies and more lies do not trust them at all, they will take your money and no service

brianl86
7/11/16

took out free trial then cancelled ten minds later. They took 49.99, now we cant get it back even though they say a/c is cancelled and refund given, its not. Visa are atking action againt them. Its hell. beware.

colleens24
5/24/16

Never ever give your credit card number to this site. Stupidly, I did so for a free trial to watch a movie that never even worked! Just got my credit card bill and I've been charge twice 1.99 and then $49.95. When you call the 1800 # they tell you there are no refunds but you can cancel any time. I had to talk to a service rep to get them to cancel. Hope it worked. Don't fall for this scam. There is no such thing as a free movie to watch.

berg16
4/25/16

I stupidly went with a free trial offer to watch a movie & cost me 45 & did NOT even get to see the movie---no contact details for 'company' to complain. Complete SCAM!

pilard3
3/31/16

De gratis nada....44.69 euros ladronessss

mk103
3/23/16

it's a rip off

jayf32
2/19/16

What a waste of cyber space this site is. Most of the movies in the library are older the my grandmother so i highly doubt the are HD as the sites name states. I literary spent 10 minutes searching for a movie that I knew or that was in English and all i coud find was Alice in Wonderland (the 1940's version) Mind you thats 45 years older then me.........

BIG WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. I WILL STICK WITH NETFLIX.

Best part about this site was writing this review. woo hoo

Tip for consumers: ghc fdzdsrAEAgf

janices33
1/12/16

signed up for free trial just seen my statement -47.17euros taken cannot find a specific site to complain or attempt to stop this and get a refund

johnf189
11/17/15

supposedly free to try, but they want a credit card, then I wound up with a $60 odd charge

margaretg31
8/24/15

Was recommended Iwatchonline to watch or download moviesIf you google their name this comes up: Watch free Movies Online iwatchonline
Watch online Movies and TV SHOWS at iwatchonline The most comprehensive source for free-to stream online on the Web.

I went in and tried to watch a movie, however was directed to myflixhd to register. Where they had a 5 day free trial, but you had to put your credit/debit number in. I registered, however still couldn't get to watch a movie. I decided after the trial period to cancel as it was a waste of time. Howver on the 5th day $77 was taken out of my bank account. I didnot receive an email to cancel or continue they just automatically took the funds from my account. Just beware as in the most smallest of print it states after the trial they will automatically withdraw the funds.I've contacted my bank/and of course them, but no reply yet.

us too, charged 49.99, cant get money back. countless emails.

By Brian L.

same here.

By Brian L.

I need to cancel this service immediately. My name is Hitoshi Tokuma. Certainly, I suscribe to this page. But I never take your service yet onetime. By the way. I need to cancel this service. I can not cancel this service by your page, like miss Olga S. Please, teach me how to cancel this service.

By Hitoshi T.

Questions? Get answers from the MyFlixHD staff and other customers.

MyFlixHD?