Myelitedetail.us

Myelitedetail.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Myelitedetail.us?

“This is NOT a trustworthy clip art source!”

Jolie B.
8/20/18

Don't use clip art from here! They don't check copyright on anything and have no right to give away a lot of the images they have on their site. I've found my copyright protected artwork on there being offered as "free clip art". >_<

jolieb
August 20th, 2018

Tip for consumers: Don't use it at all! If you download from them, you are stealing other people's images!

Questions? Get answers from the Myelitedetail.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Myelitedetail.us?

Have a question about Myelitedetail.us?