Muslim Toys and Dolls reviews

Tel: +1-866-390-1559
info@muslimtoysanddolls.com

debbiea9
10/12/13

this is a wonderful site with a great selection for all members of a family for all ages.I bought a prayer rug handmade for children and it was beautiful.the pictures don't do it justice.I recommend it highly.

denaw
5/26/11

I love this Islamic website. It has eco friendly,even handmade items by our Muslim Sisters and Brothers.It has such a wide selection of Islamic dolls,Islamic doll clothes with hijab in the hundreds,Islamic & Eid Decorations about 300 to choose from.Oh yea and books all kinds almost 400 books. and everything you could want on an Islamic and learning Arabic website for the whole family.

naseemm
5/5/11

It is a charity site and when I needed toys for the Eid they gave me them for my children. Alhumdulilah,Umm Naseem

imanm
4/30/11

I know the webmaster to this site and she works tireless hard to make her site work. She does a lot of charity work and pays out of her pocket. I highly recommend her site to all Muslims.

Questions? Get answers from the Muslim Toys and Dolls staff and other customers.

Muslim Toys and Dolls?