Review of IslamTaught.Me

cs@islamtaught.me

1 star

keithh108
1/16/18

FIRST CLASS PRODUCTS and service....EXTREMELLY SATISFIED customer many thanks...............................WILL DEFINITELY purchase products from this company again..............TOP QUALITY............!!!!!

mohammeda204
1/11/18

I ordered a tshirt from the islamtaught.me shop and was pleased with the overall quality. Very cool!

omark23
1/1/18

Great customer service and really great amount of products, great variety and great product quality.

felipel12
1/5/17

The human species should always on the quest for advancing ones wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and courage. Especially during these turbulent times that we're enveloped. So shukran for the aid that was given to me by yours. As Salaam Alaikum!

ibrahimj4
9/30/16

My shirt arrived a lot faster than I expected and the quality is better than I expected. I'm really happy with my purchase. In shaaa Allah I'll buy more later.

abdulkamilm
9/12/16

Very professional. You contacted me via email once you saw that I had interest in your product through my cell phone. I received the product promptly

ayyubj
8/28/16

Assalaamu Alaykum,

May Allaah (SW) reward you for your efforts and make this a means for your success in Dunya and Akhirah. Price became $18 with the shipping fee of ($4). J.A.K.

peymanp1
8/28/16

I love the shirt going to buy another one soon

charlesf60
8/27/16

I absolutely love the shirts.

Questions? Get answers from the IslamTaught.Me staff and other customers.

IslamTaught.Me?