IslamTaught.Me

IslamTaught.Me has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IslamTaught.Me also ranks 2nd among Muslim sites.

How would you rate IslamTaught.Me?

“T shirts and mugs”

keith h.
1/16/18

FIRST CLASS PRODUCTS and service... EXTREMELLY SATISFIED customer many thanks... WILL DEFINITELY purchase products from this company again... TOP QUALITY...!

mohammeda204
January 11th, 2018
Verified purchase
I ordered a tshirt from the islamtaught.me shop and was pleased with the overall quality. Very cool!
omark23
January 1st, 2018
Verified purchase
Great customer service and really great amount of products, great variety and great product quality.
keithh108
January 16th, 2018
felipel12
January 5th, 2017
Verified purchase
The human species should always on the quest for advancing ones wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and courage. Especially during these turbulent times that we're enveloped. So shukran for the aid that was given to me by yours. As Salaam Alaikum!
abdulkamilm
September 12th, 2016
Verified purchase
Very professional. You contacted me via email once you saw that I had interest in your product through my cell phone. I received the product promptly
ibrahimj4
September 30th, 2016
Verified purchase
My shirt arrived a lot faster than I expected and the quality is better than I expected. I'm really happy with my purchase. In shaaa Allah I'll buy more later.
ayyubj
August 28th, 2016
Assalaamu Alaykum,

May Allaah (SW) reward you for your efforts and make this a means for your success in Dunya and Akhirah. Price became $18 with the shipping fee of ($4). J. A. K.
peymanp1
August 28th, 2016
Verified purchase
I love the shirt going to buy another one soon
charlesf60
August 27th, 2016
Verified purchase
I absolutely love the shirts.

Questions? Get answers from the IslamTaught.Me staff and other customers.

We combine Muslim Wear & info about Islam! A great way to learn Islam & share it online, supported by unique Islamic Clothing, Shirts & Accessories, for Dawah.

extremelym
Extremely M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IslamTaught.Me?

Have a question about IslamTaught.Me?