Muslims Holy Travel

Muslims Holy Travel has a consumer rating of 4.63 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Muslims Holy Travel also ranks 3rd among Muslim sites.

How would you rate Muslims Holy Travel?

“Great service Allahu Mubaarik!”

Tehseen A.
3/19/20

I got in touch with Imran at Muslim Holy Travel, must say he was such a helpful person and ensured the best of services and facilitated me and my family on the holy journey.

“Avoid this company! Stressful experience”

A K.
12/11/19

Unless you want a very stressful booking experience then please do not book or waste your time with Muslims holy travels! They initially quoted me a package and requested I pay a deposit to secure the package deal, i paid a deposit of £60 and they had informed me that the price they had quoted me initially will remain fixed. However, a few days later i got a phone-call from the agent saying that the package cost had increased and that i will need to now pay an additional £70 per person. I was desperate to book my umrah trip and so i agreed to the package price increase. A few more days passed and i had not heard from the agent or anyone else at the company, i reached out to discuss the status of my booking and the manager had informed me that the original fee quoted by the agent was actually incorrect and the agent should not have quoted me a fee so low (so the agent had therefore quoted me a fee he knew he could not fulfil!). He went on to say that flights also not been reserved for my booking (when i was previously told that they were!) and so i had to change my booking to different dates! The manager then said i need to pay an additional £60-£70 per person due to flight changes. So not only did the agent quote me a fee for the umrah package that he could not fulfil, they then increased the package price on 2 separate occasions AND i had to change my umrah dates as they told me they had reserved flights for me when they had not! I lost all trust in the company and decided to not proceed with the booking and look elsewhere instead. I asked for a refund on my money, i emailed AND called them requesting a refund, the agent said he will follow up on my request for a refund however he did NOT get back to me. In fact, i had to follow up again to ask if i would be receiving a refund. I was told i could not get a refund because of company policy, perhaps they should have a company policy to offer good customer service. Absolutely appalled by this company! Please avoid!

tehseena
March 19th, 2020
eshala
March 31st, 2020
We had a great Umrah time with Muslim Holy Travel. All the staff members are very sensible and humble indeed. From booking, flights, accommodation, and transportation everything was superb. We had an ideal time indeed
bismaha1
January 24th, 2020
Our Umrah experience with Muslim Holy travels was very fine. It was like we were with our family and facilitated with everything we were needed in our very blessed trip.
ak148
December 11th, 2019

Absolutely appalled by this company! Please avoid!
hassanr11
May 14th, 2019
I didn't know that any UK based travel agencies could have the facilities for the physically challenged people. Traveling with Muslims Holy travel was such a pleasure.
akbara7
May 17th, 2019
Thanks to Almighty, just blessed with the Saadat of Umrah. It was such a soulful and peaceful journey of my life. Thankful to Muslims holy travel who made it possible. Bless you
nehire
March 28th, 2019
I truly do not have the words to express the amazing journey organised by this travel company. Alhamdulillah, thank you Muslims Holy travel.
abbasa13
February 26th, 2019
There is nothing better than a peaceful spiritual journey to the House of Allah (SWT). Muslims Holy travel has made it happen for me. A proper guidance was provided on the rituals and facilities were also up to the mark. I am very grateful to the team.
omera13
December 1st, 2018
Excellent services by the team. Facilities were available as promised. Keep it up team Muslims holy travel.
faizang2
January 4th, 2019
Thank you, Obaid for being such cooperative and guiding us through out our Umrah journey. Keep up the good work!

Questions? Get answers from the Muslims Holy Travel staff and other customers.

A great Spiritual Experience of Umrah & Hajj

muslimh
Muslim H.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Muslims Holy Travel?

Have a question about Muslims Holy Travel?