Review of Mpcteehouse

Kudus, California 90049, ID
gemuxkx.shit@gmail.com

tamp15
2/20/18

I bought a t-shirt on January 8th, it has been a month and 3 weeks and I didn't receive anything, also I didn't recive any mail from them, only from PayPal. I've sent a lot of mails but have no response. Don't buy in this scam page!!!

bonniel59
1/21/18

Purchased a sweatshirt for my daughter and wanted to exchange it because it was a different color than I had expected and she won't wear it. I sent several emails to both customer service email addresses listed and they never responded. I couldn't find a phone number to call them anywhere. I'd give them zero stars if I could. Stay away from this company!

scottw148
11/9/17

Order a sweater for Christmas party and sent wrong size. Never responded to my 3 emails to correct problem. Contacted Better Business Bureau to help me try to resolve the issue and PayPal also. Dont buy from this company.

whatsu
7/16/17

I bought a hoodie: the size is wrong, and the design is off (and the quality is horrible, i noticed that the hoodie was sent from China). Been emailing them for more than a month now. No answer. No answer on instagram, neither on facebook. It feels like a scam, even more when I read on their site that: "We guarantee the full customer service 1000% blah blah blah"

hannahs48
7/11/17

I recently purchased a hoodie from this website and was emailed saying they didn't have the color I had selected. They offered to replace it with another color and i said no. They have yet to refund me my money and they have not answered any of my emails asking them to do so. Horrible customer service!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Mpcteehouse staff and other customers.

Mpcteehouse?