Review of Motor Trend

inquiries@automotive.com
2017 Customer choice award

ryanc424
5/6/19

Motor Trend guarantees that its magazines will be delivered on time. They will also offer a discounts to you if you purchase from them regularly.

charlesj134
7/11/18

Never got magazines and paid for 4 months ,they refunded 1 month. Their ads are all different beware,

rosem149
10/14/17

I would like to recommend this website to all my besties. Life long guarantee and good products. Best price to buy!!

suzanc3
11/7/16

Best site I have gone through. Its one of the site for cars were we can deal with any execption.

ikerg2
9/21/16

visiting this website almost on daily basis lol, they got really great videos and reviews.

jamesd264
9/6/16

I love reading Motor Trend magazine, but their website is poor. It is not laid out in a way that it should be. They need to either stick with a themed magazine format, or a the "select the car/topic/item you're interested in" format that every other website uses. I would assume that 90% of readers visit their site to read the news, or to read their car reviews. The news section is chronological and works well, however the car reviews section is woeful. There are no consumer ratings (Edmunds.com is the winner for that) and the car reviews are behind the times compared to other blogs and even magazines like Car and Driver.

Motor Trend seems to be a site built by mid level managers, with the true car enthusiast writers and editors relegated to editorial copy and with no say in marketing. Not the best setup.

darela
6/7/16

I like this site, it's one of the best sources about cars.

peters224
4/20/16

I like reading this website! Recommend this place highly.

jamesh288
4/7/16

Motor Trend is a great read. I love the way the site is laid out and how easy it is to navigate.

piust
3/22/16

Im a petrol head. This magazine is one of the best sources of info on cars and all. would recommend to a friend

rupertv4
2/5/16

If you are into cars, must check them out, the real authority in automobile in my opinion!

rogin
1/3/16

no words needed. 5 stars

peterp82
12/7/15

It is a pretty nifty magazine when you are sitting on the john and your phone is dead.

reillys
11/9/15

so much better than any auto zone.

teness
9/24/15

I love the way this site is designed

hite14
7/30/15

Nice! This is useful.

harrisonw15
6/18/15

I love to visit daily motortrend and reading every news, reviews and corner of the site is interesting.

kathleenm29
9/15/14

I really like Motor Trend. Of the other car magazines, I think they take more time testing vehicles and giving a person their money's worth take on how that particular vehicle performed for them. Based on all things they do for their vehicle testing I think it paints a better picture of real world performance the average consumer wanting to buy that particular vehicle might experience.

barneyl
8/27/14

I never was really into cars until now...I finally have the money to buy a real car instead of just leasing a crappy one. I did all of my research online and then realized that www.motortrend.com is probably the best site out there for legit and unbiased car information.

6 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Motor Trend staff and other customers.

Motor Trend?