Review of MotocrossGiant

sales@motocrossgiant.com

37 reviews with 4 stars

liamg26
11/11/18

Pretty good selection of gear and the prices seem reasonable, delivery took some time but its understandable cuz I live far away from America.

stacyh34
2/27/16

Took some time for it to be shipped, Color on logo was wrong, but we like the one got as well. Very comfy and warm.

cheryld35
2/25/16

the ordering process is very easy and the products are great! My order has not yet arrived so I cant comment yet on Speed of delivery or packaging etc.

rodrigog5
2/22/16

The looptrack with a defect in some parte.. I can send you a picture if you requerid

leannm1
2/19/16

I had ordered a pair of riding gloves and goggles online, I was very pleased with the price, several days had gone by and I still had not received my order so I checked to see the status of my order and it was still processing. I decided to call customer service to see why it hadn't shipped. I was told the gloves I had ordered were oversold and no longer available, this was dissappointing because I was charged for them and wasn't notified that they were sold out until I called and asked about the status of my order. I was offered a different pair instead, I chose to just go with the goggles. Customer service was very helpful!

nathalier2
2/9/16

received, good condition, hoping my husband will be happy with this b-day gift! So expensive though...$$ with shipping..$$ .

donaldw47
2/2/16

Chest gard fit very nice on my 7 year old. And should fit for several years. Shipping seemed alittle slow. But not that bad

pedere
1/10/16

Ordered 12/27/2015 didn't ship until 01/05/2016. Since I ordered the product during the Christmas/New Year holiday week, I expected it not to ship real fast. Would have given them 5 stars if it had shipped a little faster.

fernandoc16
1/7/16

Great prices and pain free shopping

uniont1
1/5/16

ordered 12/24/15 not here yet this is 1/5/16 so cant give you a answer

hunterb18
1/5/16

I received a nice product in a fairly timely manner. The price was a bit steep though. However, you were the only company I found that carried anything for an infant/toddler... so thank you for that!

casev
1/4/16

Placed a web order and haven't received the order or have I heard back on my two email updates requests

eriks37
1/4/16

So far good.

arkaitzp
1/3/16

Good service

jackr71
12/31/15

At least they sent the rite stuff so that's definitely a plus

danielr90
12/30/15

I've never had problems in the pass, but this time not so lucky.
Not only did I note it on the purchase order (need no later then Dec 24 2015 Christmas Eve) I also had it confirmed over the phone. When I went to pickup my order on Christmas Eve, it was no where to be found. we were able to find a couple things at the store, and were able to switch the others out.
The store manager really helped save the day...!

julies88
12/28/15

Ordered new Alpinestars Tech 7 boots for the husband. They arrived Christmas Eve (standard shipping) just in time :) He's happy, I'm happy'

Unfortunately the visor we ordered for a tracer pro helmet didn't fit but no problem returning!

jeffreyk27
12/23/15

I ordered some motocross gloves and goggles for Christmas. The order was handled promptly and correctly. My only issue is they shipped the goggles in the flimsy box they are packaged in without putting them in a second box or reinforcing the original box. When they got to me, the box was battered but the goggles were ok thankfully. All in all, a good experience.

janeenj
12/23/15

I bought this motorcross outfit for my 9yr old grandson, the outfit appears to be a good quality, he is getting it for Christmas. My only complaint was I called the store for details about another outfit and I just felt the person on the other end was kind of rude and not very helpfull I ended up buying a different outfit online.

timothyw29
12/23/15

I was a little upset about how long it took to ship, but was surprised on how fast it got to me in Ohio. I will for sure order again as long as they have the best price. They have so far.

anac38
12/23/15

Custom graphics are all pretty crooked. And the price was way too high for that.. Other companies do it for free, unfortunately I didn't realize that until after I had placed my order

nenab
12/20/15

It was ok-but not delivered on time-I suppose that is really FedEx !
Still waiting

ashleyw65
12/17/15

Great customer service but took a long time to ship.

lydiam16
12/17/15

Good

pavels9
12/15/15

goes a long inquiry, it has been 2 weeks the order is not shipped

Via mail by no means! Two times I've send a mail to them, two times no reply. Very unusual for a retail company in the USA!

By Meine S.
Questions? Get answers from the MotocrossGiant staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MotocrossGiant