Moto-racing.co.uk reviews

vernr
7/2/13

Absolutely $#*!e, stay well away, pass the word as fast as you can!!!!!

philippev
6/2/13

Even 1 star is too much. Looking at other reviews of this website, I should be Lucky that I even received some of the parts I ordered. After weeks and weeks of waiting and sending many unanswered mails, I received a mail telling me that my parcel has been sent to the wrong customer. After some more waiting I received the parcel with only half the items I ordered and some parts in the wrong colour... After promising that a refund will be issued, no mails have been answered yet and no refund has been issued. NEVER BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!

lukeh26
3/22/13

Worst online shopping experience I've ever had. Incorrect items shipped as part of a £90 order. I literally called them every day for two weeks, no answer. Faxed them, no answer, emailed them no less than eight times, no answer. Finally had to raise a credit card dispute to get my money back.

lennyt
4/6/11

14/3 I ordered some stuff and he withdrew the money right away
After one week I read on the website that sometimes it takes up to 10 days to ship the order, fair enough, I waited 10 dayes but still nothing happens..
Then I found this website here and read about others who had problems with him, so I was sure I had been scammed and would never get my goods or money back
I've wrote several emails to him but get no answer, even called him twice, nothing, finally 29/3 I wrote to the Sage-Pay I paid through and asked for help.
They would contact him and tell that I was dissatisfied and has repeatedly tried to contact him and if he not contacted me within a week I'd talk to my credit card company and get them to pull my money back.

But guess what, finally, today 6/4 I received my package.
It had been sent 1/4, three days after I contacted Sage-Pay and since the Danish postal service not is the fastest in the world, I received it today :-D happy me.

To you others who have problems with him, I can only recommend to contact Sage pay and complain to them about him, he is their customer and they'll contact him.
It succeeded for me.
Good luck

kimw3
2/21/11

Ripped off. Takes money. You wait, & wait, & wait! Nothing ever comes!! No replies to phone calls, no replies to emails and seems same has happened to many others, UK & Overseas!!!

michaels22
2/4/11

Ordered motorcycle parts from them, never received them, to find out it is a fraud site.

timc3
8/16/10

don't use it as they seem to be taking the money and sending no goods and no reply to
email or phone calls so probably gone bust !!!

Questions? Get answers from the Moto-racing.co.uk staff and other customers.

Moto-racing.co.uk?