Moto-racing.co.uk

Moto-racing.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Moto-racing.co.uk also ranks 41st among Motorcycle Parts sites. The most common issues with Moto-racing.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Moto-racing.co.uk?

“Worst online shopping experience I've ever had”

Luke H.
3/22/13

Worst online shopping experience I've ever had. Incorrect items shipped as part of a £90 order. I literally called them every day for two weeks, no answer. Faxed them, no answer, emailed them no less than eight times, no answer. Finally had to raise a credit card dispute to get my money back.

lukeh26
March 22nd, 2013
philippev
June 2nd, 2013
Even 1 star is too much. Looking at other reviews of this website, I should be Lucky that I even received some of the parts I ordered. After weeks and weeks of waiting and sending many unanswered mails, I received a mail telling me that my parcel has been sent to the wrong customer. After some more waiting I received the parcel with only half the items I ordered and some parts in the wrong colour... After promising that a refund will be issued, no mails have been answered yet and no refund has been issued. NEVER BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!
michaels22
February 4th, 2011
Ordered motorcycle parts from them, never received them, to find out it is a fraud site.
lennyt
April 6th, 2011
14/3 I ordered some stuff and he withdrew the money right away
After one week I read on the website that sometimes it takes up to 10 days to ship the order, fair enough, I waited 10 dayes but still nothing happens..
Then I found this website here and read about others who had problems with him, so I was sure I had been scammed and would never get my goods or money back
I've wrote several emails to him but get no answer, even called him twice, nothing, finally 29/3 I wrote to the Sage-Pay I paid through and asked for help.
They would contact him and tell that I was dissatisfied and has repeatedly tried to contact him and if he not contacted me within a week I'd talk to my credit card company and get them to pull my money back.

But guess what, finally, today 6/4 I received my package.
It had been sent 1/4, three days after I contacted Sage-Pay and since the Danish postal service not is the fastest in the world, I received it today :-D happy me.

To you others who have problems with him, I can only recommend to contact Sage pay and complain to them about him, he is their customer and they'll contact him.
It succeeded for me.
Good luck
vernr
July 2nd, 2013
Absolutely $#*!e, stay well away, pass the word as fast as you can!!!!!
kimw3
February 21st, 2011
Ripped off. Takes money. You wait, & wait, & wait! Nothing ever comes!! No replies to phone calls, no replies to emails and seems same has happened to many others, UK & Overseas!!!
timc3
August 16th, 2010
don't use it as they seem to be taking the money and sending no goods and no reply to
email or phone calls so probably gone bust !!!

Questions? Get answers from the Moto-racing.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Moto-racing.co.uk?

Have a question about Moto-racing.co.uk?