Injection Motor

Ratings On Other Platforms

trustpilot logo
Trustpilot
4.6 / 5

Injection Motor has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Injection Motor ranks 21st among Motorcycle Parts sites.

How would you rate Injection Motor?

“Found what i needed”

zak s.
5/18/21

Looking for motor part for a very long time and most of the stores were not able to help me find specific products for my bike. Fortunately, the people from Injectionmotor offered me a lot of choices for my bike. Thank you so much!

zaks26
May 18th, 2021

Thank you so much!

injectionm
Injection M. – Injection Motor Rep

Thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback.

Questions? Get answers from the Injection Motor staff and other customers.

Ιnjectionmotor specialises in motor parts and accessories. We are commited to make your journey safer, faster and enjoyable.

Business History

Ropotou Fotini & Co. L. P. Was established in 2002. Its main objective is the commerce of spare parts, accessories, tyes, and more, for two-wheelers (motorcycles, scooters, etc.) to fulfill the Greek market’s needs.

The great variety of spare parts and the expert personnel continuously boost the company in today’s highly demanding conditions in the Greek market. Our growing clientele has pushed us further to create an all-inclusive e-shop, www.injectionmotor.gr. Its main goal is to support and accommodate our clients all around Greece and other parts of the world.

injectionm
Injection M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Injection Motor?

Have a question about Injection Motor?