This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

MoreViews

MoreViews has a consumer rating of 4.49 stars from 76 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MoreViews also ranks 366th among SEO sites.

• 5000 twitter Favorites For my Twitter Account is one of my highly recommended product.
  • And there best is 10,000 twitter Favorites For my Twitter Account.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MoreViews?

“Moreviews has been doing search engine marketing for...”

spun j.
4/18/13

Moreviews has been doing search engine marketing for people intended for this past year and much more recently has taken above the continuous repair your web page. There're really receptive along with aggressive to desires. Moreviews constructed a good looking website for people like us with a fair charge. They will taken care of almost everything by professionals like SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION on your site.

“I suspect they are defunked!”

Cleveland A.
3/14/15

I ordered a $69.99 package for 1000 organic YouTube views of a video and got nothing. They cannot be reached, no replies to emails or anything. I suspect that they are out of business and didn't have the decency to let us know, consequently gobbling up the money innocent victims.

recommended product (20) twitter account (9) social media marketing (7) seo services (4) instagram account (3) favourite product (5) pinterest account (2)
clevelanda9
March 14th, 2015

Tip for consumers: Don't pay for any service package from MoreViews until you are able to speak with a live person. I think they have gotten to big and greedy to not rip you off, particularly given their current inability to be reached.

rj45
April 1st, 2014
I ORDERED OVER 3000 LIKES FROM THE FOR FACEBOOK. ONE DAY I HAD OVER 6000. THE NEXT DAY. IT WENT DOWN TO UNDER 3500... THEY TELL ME THAT THE PROFILES ARE REAL AND ORGANIC. BUT HOW CAN 3000 USERS ALL OF A SUDDEN JUST UNLIKE YA PAGE ALL AT THE SAME TIME... THE LIKES CONSTANTLY FALL OFF AND YOU ARE LEFT LOOKING STUPID! DONT USE THEM THEY ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!
pamb7
September 10th, 2013
First of all, all of the reviews that give it five stars are FAKE and you can tell because they all use similarly poor English, just like their customer service representatives. It takes WEEKS for them to respond to an issue and instead of doing anything for you, they ask for your order number a thousand times. Do not do business with these people, save your money and go elsewhere.
bishnut
December 20th, 2013
1 billion unique unique monthly visitors on YouTube. 4.2 billion people use mobile device to access social media sites. Above 23% of marketers are investing in blogging and social media. MoreVies is a leading provider of online media promotional services. Marketers, Entertainers, business, Organizations agencies & individuals utilize MoreViews's expertise in digital media marketing to promote their online image from their website to their social networking mediums such as YouTube & Facebook.
eoghanb12
December 14th, 2014
I ordered 2 separate orders from moreviews.net and even checked the "fast delivery" box.
I looked at the order status and they both were showing "completed", so i asked the customer service chat avout this. They seemed as surprised as me, and told me that both orders would be delivered ASAP. (they were rather rude on the chat). Few more days have passed and i have still not received what i paid for. I am out about $40 for NOTHING.

THIS WEBSITE IS A COMPLETE SCAM! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM MOREVIEWS

IT IS A SCAM!

maryj22
October 10th, 2012
Good for facebook likes. Bad for increasing the wait for weekend bacon quiche at the place around the corner.
andyp11
March 19th, 2013
Fraud! I've purchased 100 likes which they delivered in time, and then after a week the number of purchased likes started decreasing (lost 60 likes in one day). They replied to only one email, saying they'll fix it, but of course they did not and just continued ignoring my emails! AVOID!
jamese18
November 10th, 2012
I truly appreciate you stepping up for me when I got stranded with the SEO of my website. Thanks again, for all of your help specially Anthony who helps me all the way. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate your work on my site. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. Your professionalism and dedication are to be commended. It's wonderful to have an SEO company like you guys. Talent and skill such as yours can truly be recommended.
chrisb54
August 24th, 2012
I purchased 100 Facebook "likes" 4 days ago and have yet to see any activity or status updates. I've emailed them twice and called. The website says that the service will be completed in 48 hours of purchase. Also, the website states that emails will be returned in 1 day and phone calls answered immediately... I have yet to receive anything. I'd like to believe the best, but I'm starting to feel this company is a SCAM. I'd stay away unless you want to loss your money like myself.
spunj
April 18th, 2013
frankd39
June 12th, 2013
MoreViews Inc, is the No# 1 in online media promotional services. They are expert in digital media marketing. They helped me to promote websites through social media like youtube and Facebook. By innovative and effective approach to internet marketing. They foster client loyalty by providing them there desired results. They provide 100% Service Delivery Guarantee.
melt184
September 19th, 2013
Worst site ever. DO NOT LISTEN to these false reviews, look at the names and pay attention to the similarities. They are all fake. This company sucks.
deborahb9
October 24th, 2012
As per our contact, we told them to give a review. And these guys impressed us with their quality and sense of time frame...

Thanks a lot for helping. And obviously recommended!
lesterm12
November 5th, 2012
I am really grateful for the SEO Services and their customized email campaigns that brought us increased calls and more business. Thanks to this professional firm, we have been able to introduce our products to an international audience. The extensive knowledge base and prompt responsiveness of moreviews.net is really impressive.
jamess126
June 18th, 2013
I operate a small business in the New York area. I have a website and thought it was working for me. After I met with Moreviews Inc I realized that just having a website is not enough. I signed up for their SEO services and saw returns in the first few months. Once they updated my information online and on my website I started seeing myself appear on searches previously had not. I would highly recommend the SEO services at Moreviews Inc Thanks for all your help!
ellac21
December 9th, 2013
MV has a bright Future!
Wishing to brand your business. Then you are the right website, that's moreviews. Its now a well known website in Social Media Marketing.So Go ahead and buy 10,000 vimeo plays for my video. Recommended product to buy.
peacheyb
October 12th, 2012
We had their SEO services to build our website and I'm so glad we picked them. As a local seo company, they have been able to work closely with us and make sure that we got everything we needed out of our website. They helped us put videos and a photo gallery on our site and optimized our site so we are the first result on Google.
danl36
October 13th, 2013
I came across MoreViews through a basic google search, and I bought 1,000 Facebook pages to try out the service. The pricing was within my budget, and at first I was a little dubious whether any company, yet alone MoreViews, could deliver any amount of social media followers. However, within 24 hours MoreViews delivered exactly what I ordered, and ironically they over-delivered. I gained over 2,000 likes within a few days. I've been using MoreViews to purchase a higher quantity of likes now, and I'm extremely grateful for services such as these, as they have huge implications for small business owners such as me. Great service! I highly recommend.
robinsonr
October 14th, 2012
Recently we took their SEM and SEO program and they were great. The staff are very organized, helpful and knowledgeable on optimizing my site. They know exactly what they are doing on front page placement. It was really good, they were very engaging and took the time to answer all my questions.
marks119
June 17th, 2013
Moreviews put our site number one in Google in a week and a half. We're achieving hundreds of hits in a few hours, not days. Our site is climbing Google ranks right now as I write this. Their service is amazing. The work they do is unquestionably first rate. I highly Recommend everyone to try out there service. They are the best in this Business
alexa676
June 23rd, 2013
Great! Really Great Service provider. Moreviews diliever what they promise. They have great customer support to deal with any problem. I placed my order 2 days back and today they are on my Facebook page. Real Likes! Appreciate their work. Will use them again and again. Good Job!
thomask15
October 10th, 2012
In our dealings with moreviews.net we have found them to be very professional, knowledgeable and willing to explain anything that we needed to know regarding their SEO process. Got some help from them...
martins30
October 10th, 2012
They were available every step of the way of my internet business promotion. They set my business plan on fire with ideas I would have never thought of! Everyone should work with moreviews.net if you want a success online business.
annea5
June 26th, 2013
We had their SEO services to build our website and I'm so glad we picked them. As a International SEO & Social Media Marketing company, they have been able to work closely with us and make sure that we got everything we needed out of our website. They helped us put videos and a photo gallery on our site and optimized our site so we are the first result on Google.
chloed
December 12th, 2013
Great Work BY MV:-)
5000 twitter Favorites For my Twitter Account is one of my highly recommended product. It has always fulfiled the desired result. Moreviews is becoming a very well known brand now.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MoreViews staff and other customers.

You may promote your online presence with largest social networking mediums by purchasing youtube views, Facebook likes, twitter followers at MoreViews Inc. - http://www.moreviews.net

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MoreViews?

Have a question about MoreViews?