Review of MoreViews

MoreViews reviews

Tel: +1-951-268-4397

clevelanda9
3/14/15

I ordered a $69.99 package for 1000 organic YouTube views of a video and got nothing. They cannot be reached, no replies to emails or anything. I suspect that they are out of business and didn't have the decency to let us know, consequently gobbling up the money innocent victims.

Tip for consumers: Don't pay for any service package from MoreViews until you are able to speak with a live person. I think they have gotten to big and greedy to not rip you off, particularly given their current inability to be reached.

eoghanb12
12/14/14

I ordered 2 separate orders from moreviews.net and even checked the "fast delivery" box.
I looked at the order status and they both were showing "completed", so i asked the customer service chat avout this.. They seemed as surprised as me, and told me that both orders would be delivered ASAP. (they were rather rude on the chat). Few more days have passed and i have still not received what i paid for. I am out about $40 for NOTHING.

THIS WEBSITE IS A COMPLETE SCAM!! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM MOREVIEWS

IT IS A SCAM!

rj45
4/1/14

I ORDERED OVER 3000 LIKES FROM THE FOR FACEBOOK..ONE DAY I HAD OVER 6000..THE NEXT DAY..IT WENT DOWN TO UNDER 3500...THEY TELL ME THAT THE PROFILES ARE REAL AND ORGANIC..BUT HOW CAN 3000 USERS ALL OF A SUDDEN JUST UNLIKE YA PAGE ALL AT THE SAME TIME...THE LIKES CONSTANTLY FALL OFF AND YOU ARE LEFT LOOKING STUPID!! DONT USE THEM THEY ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!!

bishnut
12/20/13

1 billion unique unique monthly visitors on YouTube. 4.2 billion people use mobile device to access social media sites.above 23% of marketers are investing in blogging and social media.MoreVies is a leading provider of online media promotional services.Marketers, Entertainers, business, Organizations agencies & individuals utilize MoreViews's expertise in digital media marketing to promote their online image from their website to their social networking mediums such as YouTube & Facebook.

dyland12
12/18/13

100,000 vimeo plays for my video is a nice product, Gives good results. Moreviews has made great name in the market.

claudial5
12/15/13

5000 twitter Favorites For my Twitter Account is a great product. On e of my highly recommended products. MV has been awesome in this field.

chloed
12/12/13

Great Work BY MV :-)
5000 twitter Favorites For my Twitter Account is one of my highly recommended product. It has always fulfiled the desired result. Moreviews is becoming a very well known brand now.

ellac21
12/9/13

MV has a bright Future!!!
Wishing to brand your business. Then you are the right website, that's moreviews. Its now a well known website in Social Media Marketing.So Go ahead and buy 10,000 vimeo plays for my video. Recommended product to buy.

saraw14
12/8/13

5 Star Products By MV!!!
500 vimeo likes is a 5 Star product in my eye. The result are pretty Fabolous. Moreviews has really made things very easy for us. Thank you MV!!!

natalies12
12/4/13

MV offer Great Service!!!
1000 Google Followers for my google account is one of the numerous great products that Moreviews offer. They are making there name in the market by offering quality service.

loganb27
12/1/13

Great Experience In trying MV's Products!!!
1000 social bookmarking for my website to socialize it more was good product. It is a nice experience buying moreviews product. Because they are the best available products in the market

taylahf
11/28/13

What A Perfect Product By Moreviews
100,000 vimeo plays for my video is an good example of how great is Moreviews. They are way good then their competitor. 5 Star from my side

jaydenb13
11/27/13

Great Job By Moreviews
10,000 twitter Favorites For my Twitter Account was purchased me a week ago. The results were provided to me in 5 days. Moreviews is highly committed to there work. And I can say they are best Social Media Marketing

hugol16
11/26/13

Social Media Marketing was never as easy! As moreviews made it for me. By Providing Variety of products like 100,000 Soundcloud plays for my video. Recommended product to buy.

zarab
11/25/13

Service is the best
500 twitter Favorites For my Twitter Account isis my Favourite. And to it give moreviews 5 out 5 stars. Because its the best

mollyk
11/24/13

Great Products By Moreviews :-D
1000 vimeo plays for my video is one of the product that I love to purchase. Because it gives phenominal results. And Moreviews I am very thankful to you for providing such great Products

stephaniem23
11/21/13

What a Great website is MV :-)
10,000 twitter Favorites For my Twitter Account is one of my favourite product thats why I purchase it most of the time. Moreviews has been excellent in their service. And they are improving day by day

connors11
11/20/13

Been Customer Of moreviews For a year

bethanyj
11/18/13

MV is my Favorite Website
1000 vimeo plays for my video is one of the great products offered by Moreviews. And MV is one of the great website in SMM services

sofiaf
11/17/13

Best in SMM is Moreviews
1000 vimeo plays for my video was the best product I have tried so far on Moreviews. Because it gave me the best Return On Investment

laylak1
11/10/13

Eye Catching Products
The best website in Social Media Marketing is Moreviews in my eyes. And its every product is very affordable. Product Of the year is 1000 Instagram Followers for my Instagram Account

abigails3
11/8/13

Very Affordable Product
I am a very Big Fan of moreviews. They are best in Social Media Marketing. But My Favourite product is
1000 vimeo likes for my video is a very affordable product. Impressive Results

claireg9
11/3/13

I am Thankful to MV :-)
Awesome! What an outstanding service by MV. I am a big fan of MV. And there best product in my eye is 10,000 vimeo plays for my video. Recommended product to buy.

lillyb3
10/29/13

I am a Fan of MV
Most Highly rated Social Media Marketing Website is MV. I am a big fan of MV. And my favourite product is 50,000 vimeo plays for my video. Recommended product to buy.

finnf3
10/25/13

Its worthless to go any where else then MV
Every Product Of MV is worth to be purchased. Because every product gives perfect result. Specially 100 vimeo likes for my video. Highly Recommended product to Purchase

Questions? Get answers from the MoreViews staff and other customers.

MoreViews?