Review of Moo Boutique

Tel: 0161 432 8808
enquiries@moo-boutique.co.uk

tyishab1
3/11/19

If you live in the US don't order from these people! I waited patiently for a month before asking for a refund then they sent what they wanted to send and issued a refund for the piece I actually wanted! They could've gave me a full refund to begin with! They messed up my daughters event by not supplying the clothes I needed on time! Let alone I asked if the clothes could arrive by the 10th...today's the 11th and they're just now sending it

gemmar9
9/23/16

First time I have ordered and was very pleased arrived quickly, clothes are really different and excellent quality will definitely shop here again. 5 *

chantalb4
3/31/16

Beautiful clothes of high quality

michelleb100
5/12/15

The team at moo are fantastic!
They are always happy to assist and advise you. If you are after something specific or for a special occasion they will go out of their way to get it for you. There is a great varied range of styles, something for all shapes and sizes. I recommend a visit and you will not leave empty handed it's impossible, everything is sooo nice and the staff make it an enjoyable relaxed shopping experience! :)

jenniferw
5/28/09

Hi, I am the owner of Moo Boutique and wanted to let you know that we have changed the website now- we have a brand new website going live at the end of May 09 which is using SagePay for all transactions. This ensures maximum security of any details - we don't get to see any information as it goes straight through to Sagepay to deal with. If anyone is worried about using our site please contact us, we are a bricks and mortar outfit and would be happy to discuss any issues with you. Hope this helps.
Jen Whyte - 0161 432 8808 - Moo Boutique Owner.

lovelyj
2/15/09

easy to fraud your details and credit cards! - Never buy anything from this site!! It lacks basic securities so your personal and credit cards details can be easily stolen. There is no sign of secure lock showing on the right corner when you are on the checkout page, there isn't 'https' in the address bar either! If i was a hacker this site would be my first target!

Questions? Get answers from the Moo Boutique staff and other customers.

Moo Boutique?