Review of MoneyTimes

New York,, NY 10005, US
info@moneytimes.com

domingav
10/27/15

Dear, job seeker. You might think you found a good writing job under VCPost.com. When I first started, I got my first two payments alright since it was paid online and the money wasn't wired on an actual bank account. But soon when the "admin" said they will no longer transfer money online, I've been getting my paychecks after 3-4 weeks after the promised date. So that means all your late paychecks pile up. I also noticed that they put down the currency exchange on the payslip but never mention the date of the currency exchange it is based from. I did some research and found out that the latest (LOW) currency exchange indicated on my payslip could have been fabricated. Based on my experience. So... STAY AWAY. You're better off working somewhere else.

mikec178
10/12/15

This is true. The people involved are.
Mary Grace Felicitas (email: hr@moneytimes.com skype: hraccount01)
Isabel Gonzalez (emal: igonzalez@moneytimes.com, skype: isabel-cfl)
and David Enwright(email: denwright@vcpost.com, skype: david_enwright)
I've been here for 6 months. Only the first month I got a pay. I didn't received any pay with the rest. The HR will not accommodate you as to what's been really happening in the company. So don't apply for jobs related to MoneyTimes, Venture Capital Post, IBT Media, IBTrade LLC.

naushini1
8/7/15

Applying at Money times after viewing the ad on Gulf News ( A place where jobs are posted free of cost) lead me to the most bizarre experience of my life. I was insisted for urgent inter followed by a test that took four straight hours. I was offered job in the company but the lady with whom I was in communication. Her name was Isabel Gonzalez with a nick of Izee. She remained in communication on Skype (isabel-cfl) and offered me a job. She called the company an affiliate of IBD investors, stating that the company hires freelances from across the globe for news writing and editing. Also,she lingered on the negotiations with irrelevant questions that were already mentioned in my CV.
After a hectic discussion of 20 days, she disappeared suddenly and disconnected all modes of communication. I warn all freelancers and news writer to stay vigilant while working with the company, as the chances are high that the company will run away with paying your dues, as they disappeared after wasting my precious time that I would have invested in working on genuine projects.

Questions? Get answers from the MoneyTimes staff and other customers.

MoneyTimes?