NPR

NPR has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NPR ranks 4th among News Other sites.

How would you rate NPR?

“Where I Get My News”

Cristina D.
7/24/21

I love NPR. For the most part it's an unbiased news outlet. However, from time to time there might be some articles published that seem bias. It's still my go to site for news. The website is easy to navigate, it's not a jigsaw puzzle layout like some news websites.

“Used to love it, but currently a propaganda machine.”

Alfa R.
2/8/17

I used to listen to NPR religiously because they seemed unbiased and fact-driven. Currently, they seem to just be pedaling propaganda, making Fox seem only mildly biased. I'm really glad I didn't donate my old vehicle to NPR before they became biased to the extreme. I can also avoid contributions for the foreseeable future.

morpheuss
March 15th, 2018

National Peoples Radio is the official voice of New Bolshevism/Democratic Party elites. It is the one place a fellow traveler can go to hear how awful America is, how terrible tRump is, and how whites must pay for their past sins and crimes. If you need to indoctrinate your kids, then switch that dial to any of the tax free, Non-profit communist radio stations currently operating on tax payer funding in every major city in the US.

cristinad77
July 24th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
For unbiased news, I recommend NPR.

willf48
August 6th, 2018

This needs to be stricken from their promotion. The number of far left "interviews" is astounding and unacceptable. OPINIONS from 'unqualified logicians' are the rule-people who understand a microcosm of the big picture intellectually, blather on and tear on emotional heartstrings with pointed interviews. How about creating balancing program with real numbers and costs connected to unintended consequences.
I do love a lot about NPR 3

traceyh35
April 3rd, 2017

This website has it all. News, podcasts, art, music, entertainment... what more can you ask for? There is also none of the click-bait other websites have.

alfar4
February 8th, 2017

trailm
November 14th, 2007

NPR - National Public Radio is great on the web too! - Not only is NPR a great source of news on the radio in the car, it also has a reliable, objective, professional website. Anyone who values the preservation of journalistic integrity should support NPR. Down with FOX news!

lisal66
July 16th, 2014
brads21
May 26th, 2013

An outstanding none biased media company.
Love them. Cry and laugh out loud with some of their reporting.

jayd12
April 28th, 2012

This site has it all. Live Concerts that you can either stream or download. They have a great podcast that is weekly called All songs Considered. In addition the music/interview show World Cafe is a must hear as well.

ctt
October 21st, 2009

I am unabashedly an NPR nerd. Listening on the web allows you build playlists of news stories you would like to hear. Three hours of Fresh Air anyone?

Questions? Get answers from the NPR staff and other customers.

NPR delivers breaking national and world news. Also top stories from business, politics, health, science, technology, music, arts and culture. Subscribe to podcasts and RSS feeds.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NPR?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.2
Have a question about NPR?