Momsenglishbulldogs reviews

SITE CLOSED

hollyg2
2/23/11

I purchased a bully from there almost two years ago.. I was real skeptical about the breeders and wasn't sure if I should trust them. Why? They hardly ever replied to emails or answered the phones, they just seemed "funny" about everything. Pictures of my puppy hardly every occurred without hounding them half to death to get the pictures! The puppy I sent the deposit for is not the same puppy I received. I was informed later that the puppy I wanted, a male, was too small to be sold at that time of pick-up so they set me up with his sister instead. I never heard anything else about that male puppy. That should have been it for me! It is true, they met me at a gas station. Which was way over half way. They promised to meet me half way but they did not happen. The man showed up at the gas station about 20 minutes late and handed over the puppy. She did not come with papers, either. And now she will soon be two years old, she suffers with severe ear infections, skin problems and mange-like symptoms and I keep her very clean, I keep her wrinkles cleaned out, she lives indoors. They claim they breed specifically for health but yet, my bulldog suffers daily with severe itching and the insides of her ears are blood red with infection! Hopefully the vet will find the right medicine to treat it so it will stop flaring up so often. I will never purchase from there again.

Let me add this, I never saw pictures of the parents either! It was a stupid mistake of me!

mem9
10/26/10

The website is horrendous, the breeder is a fraud. Purchased an "English Bulldog" from this breeder and did not receive the papers, our dog suffers from chronic ear infections, skin & fungal infections, and is also deaf. Constantly contacted breeder to complain about deaf and she said that the bulldog was just stubborn and didn't want to listen. The breeders do not allow you to their home, they meet you at a gas station and you cannot even view the parents. Bad on my part, even worse on their part. DO NOT PURCHASE from www.momsenglishbulldogs.com, worst breeder I have ever encountered.

Questions? Get answers from the Momsenglishbulldogs staff and other customers.

Momsenglishbulldogs?