Review of MomsChips

4500 South Lancaster Road
Dallas, Texas 75216, United States

leond44
2/15/19

I purchased chips and had them transferred into my Facebook account in a few minutes, I wasn't counting but it seemed like 3-5 minutes.The entire experience was very streamlined, they offered a number of different payment methods and the person I spoke to on live chat (Anne?) was very patient and thorough in answering my questions about the process of buying chips. All in all it was a good experience.

donnier25
11/12/18

Their people who fill the orders were very helpful with explaining how to pay and get my chips and the whole process in general. I wanted to give 4.5 stars but sitejabber only lets me do 4 or 5.. because while their prices are competitive they weren't the absolute lowest, but in my opinion they are worth the few extra bucks as opposed to dealing with some of the other shady sites out there, some of which don't speak english too well.

hamzahh1
9/20/18

They are very helpful and walk you through all the steps of payment and delivering chips on promise. Just change your password once they are done which they recommend themselves. Also they have reasonable prices.

deesn
8/26/18

I've purchased twice from two different ladies, no problems and very fast! The guy or lady complaining about being hacked! You're full of $#*!, they tell you to change your password afterwards and you didn't, so you deserve to be hacked. The lady scared to give password to a Facebook account! All you gotta do is change password.how else do you expect them to transfer your chips? The only other way is through remote desktop program like teamviewer then you take chance of getting banned grow some balls.

patg118
8/6/18

My chips were transferred rather quick. Prices are very low compared to in game, I found a few sites that had slightly lower prices posted but they struck me as rather shady with difficult and convoluted payment methods. momschips was the most professional by far.

peterr252
7/30/18

I bought 10 billion chips from these jokers and 2 days later was hacked and all chips stolen, take your chance but it will end in tears

dorothys115
6/4/18

Very polite, helpful and I had my chips delivered to my FB account quickly (roughly 10 minutes after I paid). Victoria on their chat was very patient with me and quick to answer any questions I had.

katherineb58
3/6/18

The level of service from them is top notch. I purchased from a number of sketchy sites before finding Momschips. Their prices are about the lowest I found and their people who run the site and fill orders are wonderful.

teddieb1
2/19/18

As someone who has spent way too much time playing these games and probably more money than I should have spent on buying chips I have bought from just about all of the popular sites out there. Momschips is without a doubt the most professional one Ive come across...

jonnys18
2/12/18

The site says in the FAQ that accounts will be pre loaded as this is the most trust worthy option available, i do not want to give up my personal details (who does that in this day and age) and do not want anyone accessing my PC via team-viewer.

after sending the money their no options but to give them my personal details. do not recommend as very untrustworthy, anyone willing to give over their personal details are silly as these people can use information on your account for anything.

Update : After requesting a refund, no money has been sent back to my account.

*UAYOR*

nanar3
9/22/17

I've been playing games and buying virtual items for years and was pleasantly surprised by how professional their live support was and how effortless they made the transaction. Victoria (the person who filled my order) gets 2 thumbs up.

freddiec29
8/1/17

I'm always impressed with how helpful and patient the live support agents on Momschips are. Add to that the fact that I have yet to find a site with cheaper prices and it makes for a pleasurable experience every time. Thanks for the effort.

moiraa1
5/11/17

I bought 3b chips and had them transferred to my Facebook account without any issues. The woman on live support, Alice, had exceptional patience when dealing with me as my internet cut out a few times. I'm giving them 4 stars instead of 5 because while their prices are very good, they aren't the absolute lowest priced. However, given the fly by night sites out there they're worth it. It looks like one of those sites is even spamming sitejabber with fake negative reviews.

Tip for consumers: You might want to install teamviewer for faster transfer.

martah10
5/8/17

Sent them money for 5 Billions 119 Usd, kept telling me we have not received your money and put me on 3 hours wait. After 3 hours said come back tomorrow we are closing now.

kenr51
12/2/16

I am not sure why Thomas Renquist (who ever that is) refunded my money and refused to give me chips. Anyone else have this problem?

auroraj2
9/20/16

I've made multiple purchases from Momschips for chips and I've been very pleased with the experience each time. I'm stuck in an office for 12 hours (not always working lol) so I tend to play a lot of games in my downtime and they've saved me a great deal of money with their cheaper pricing on chip packages. Alice on chat in the best when it comes to transferring my chips safely and I really don't know how she puts up with how slow I am in the game, God bless you and keep up the good work :)

rockyb19
9/15/16

Bought 1 billion for 59usd. Delivered in 5 minutes. Ordered a second time. No issues. No scam no bull$#*!. 100% legit would reccommend

oksanam5
9/4/16

the chat rep alice told me clint had been fired, thank god. i been buying from them long time but clint was not a good person. he was slow to transfer and mean sometimes. i got an email from them telling me about new management so i finally came back and they are sooooo much better. thanks guys ill be back

Tip for consumers: have some chips on you its faster transfer with more chips

teresal44
9/3/16

I've bought chips from momschips at least a dozen times in the last year and I can't say enough good stuff about them, their prices, and the level of service they provide on their chat. I'm admittedly a slow learner when it comes to doing anything on the internet and they are always patient with me and took the time to explain the process and answer questions I had the first few times.

peterv42
7/12/16

I've purchased chips many times from Momschips and it's always been a good experience. I had the chips transferred to my account and they were even nice enough to split them between 2 accounts I was using since I bought a large amount (5 billion) and didn't want them all on one account because it brings my FB friends out of the woodwork begging for chips whenever they see me with too many chips.

Tip for consumers: the transfers seem to be much quicker when I have over 10 million chips so that's my advice to anyone who buys

jenniferb223
7/4/16

Had used them for last 3 years without a problem. The last year been a complete joke! William McMillion aka Clint is a total scammer and my guess is the chips he sold were hacked and stolen. He ripped me off for $120.00 just two days ago. And this person has a child. Dont know how the guy sleeps at night. Karma is the biggest $#*! of all William and Brandi Mcmillion. Finally heard back from authorities in Florida and my complaint is not the only one and they will be charged. It is illegal to steal money from people and fraud them.

jessicah115
6/22/16

I've tried quite a few different sites to buy chips over the years and Momschips is the only one that is consistently reliable, cheap, and professional.

kellyw40
6/13/16

They happy to take your money but they will give you bad accounts with no chips in them don't buy from them you be sorry if you do

leticias5
3/10/16

You people with the negative reviews are nuts because I get my chips fast with no problems... And Clint is the nicest, realest person... I will always buy from here

derrickf7
1/23/16

I bought chips and arranged the transfer by talking to their staff on live chat and got what I paid for. They probably aren't the absolute lowest priced site but I wasn't about to order from a shady Chinese site to save a whole $2. Not sure why there are negative reviews here it sounds like they're from angry folks who had their orders canceled because they didn't want to complete the security check to verify their identity. Go buy in the game for twice the price then I guess..?

Um whats the question?

By Justin f.

Questions? Get answers from the MomsChips staff and other customers.

4 Photos for MomsChips