Museum of Modern Art

Museum of Modern Art has a consumer rating of 4.92 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Museum of Modern Art also ranks 1st among Museum sites.

How would you rate Museum of Modern Art?

“Great place to visit”

Marcus C.
11/30/19

I could go any (or every) season of the year to the MoMA and I'll still love it. There is so much creativity and inspiring works that it's hard to say that something "bored" me. The curators do a great job! I took a course taught by the great Sarah Meister, I loved it and every time I have been at the museum, I always hope to see her haha

stephr3
October 13th, 2011
MoMA always has a great selection of gifts. So unique and interesting. Very good for Xmas shopping, everybody.

Questions? Get answers from the Museum of Modern Art staff and other customers.

MoMA is a place that fuels creativity, ignites minds, and provides inspiration. Its extraordinary exhibitions and collection of modern and contemporary art are dedicated to helping you understand and enjoy the art of our time. Caption: The Museum of Mo...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Museum of Modern Art?

Have a question about Museum of Modern Art?