Review of MollySquare

Orlando, FL 32829, US
frecklycheap@yahoo.com

rabean
9/10/18

I ordered on 26.08.2018 I never got a ordering confirmation nor a tracking number. Contact to the Shop over the e-mail adresses is not possible. I will never order there again. Now I go over Paypal to get my Money back. I think about a lawsuit for fraud.

jol291
1/17/17

I ordered a stamp on 12/5/16 and have not received after sending 2 emails requesting information about the order. Am now going through PayPal to see if I can get my money back.

Warning -- do not purchase from them, even if the price is good! -jo

barbaras142
6/11/16

Why are they still in business? I have read numerous reports where they took customers' money and never sent the product. I cannot believe that PayPal has not done something about this. I, too, sent in an order...they took my $ and won't respond to my numerous requests to either send the product or refund my $ back through PayPal.

kimberlyb56
4/21/16

I ordered from this company twice and it took weeks to get my product. I sent several emails, no response. My mother ordered from them and she never received her product. She had to file a claim with PayPal. I will never order from them again. I read many bad reviews after we experienced these problems.

Questions? Get answers from the MollySquare staff and other customers.

MollySquare?