Review of Molekule

info@molekule.com

1 star

danielv171
7/7/19

I bought this for my wife, because she has been suffering with sinus issues for years. She also has asthma, and we have indoor pets. We put the air filter on her side of the bed, and within just a few days, she was symptom-free. It has also has helped both of us with snoring at night. This filter will be a part of our life from now on. We have even decided to take it with us when we travel. Thank you so much!

aishwaryah1
5/29/19

This filter works perfectly.
I bought this primarily to get rid of cooking smell, especially during winter in NE when windows are all closed.
Then we realized it just is perfect, clean air, no smell, smart device, controlled through an app.
We love this!

kc264
5/25/19

We purchased our Molekule a month ago because we live in smog-heavy SLC, Utah and our daughter has asthma. We feel the air is more crisp after running the Molekule, and use it across multiple rooms throughout each day. Glad we have this to help alleviate our seasonal allergy symptoms as well. It's also aesthetically appealing!

cindym414
5/24/19

We initially bought the Molecule to reduce kitchen odors. Our kitchen is in the center of our open-plan home, but unfortunately wasn't designed with adequate ventilation. The Molecule has absolutely made a difference with home odors, as well as keeping the entire main floor free of dust and other pollutants. We also have a small dog, and I've noticed it helps with pet dander as well. But, the added bonus is this: at night we move the easily portable Molecule into our daughter's room. She USED to suffer from a blocked sinuses at night, and she USED to use nose-strips to help. The Molecule has completely eliminated her symptoms and she breathes and sleeps 100% better.

jime150
4/29/19

I own several hepa filters and none deliver on the odor and allergen removal that this one does. The money to avoid the doctor visits pays for this several times over. It definitely lives up to the hype and having the filter delivery means there is nothing for me to forget.

catherinew147
4/17/19

My review is more about how my boyfriend views Molekule. I have 3 dogs, 4 cats, and love leaving my windows open. He's has asthma, allergies, and smells every little thing in the air. Great match, right? I got the Molekule to see if there was any way to help at least his asthma and allergies, and I did my usual ton of research. Read everything. MOLEKULE WORKS. I rotate the unit from the main living area back to the bedrooms, and the air is so much cleaner. I didn't expect that I would notice (pets do that to you over time), but I did!!

Get one. I know it's expensive. But it's worth it. I know how much easier my BF breathes, how clean the air is, and how even Southern pollen is kept at bay.

pamelar202
4/8/19

This is one product where you SHOULD believe the hype! I cannot get over what a difference this product has made in my home. My quality of life is so much improved. I no longer smell any odor from the 3 dogs and 1 cat in my house and the pet hair flying around is reduced as well. We even had a major challenge at one point when we needed to place 3 cats in our garage for a time. They were not very good about using the litter box but even if they had- the garage quickly smelled like a sewer. I place the Molekule out there on Boost overnight and with no other changes, the smell was gone. It was unbelievable how well this worked.

While the device was in the garage I noticed that my seasonal allergies were going crazy. I was able to move it back into the house and now not only is all of the pet smells and hair gone/reduced, my allergies are almost non-existent! I cannot say enough how pleased I am with this purifier! Highly, highly recommended!

reyannt
4/4/19

With only one nights sleep with the unit running in my bed room I woke up without a stuffy nose for the first time in a month

karend401
2/26/19

We had a strong mold smell in our basement and after purchasing products to rid the mold as well as another filter - it would subside and then come back. We put the Molekule filter in the area and within a few days the smell was gone. It has now been 3 months and our basement is still mold free smelling with the Molekule filter. Best decision we made.

maritnb
2/5/19

With all the wet weather there seemed to be a lot of mold in the air. For the first time in my life my doctor said I may have asthma. I thought that was crazy. I am almost 67 years old but suffered until I purchased the Molekule air filter. I am starting to feel like my old self after a year of breathing problems. I only wish I could afford another one! I carry this to every room I am in. It works like a charm. I love it.
MBass

traciw30
1/9/19

After researching this product for quite some time, we decided to purchase five units to place throughout our home. The difference was felt within the first day. The air smells fresh and feels crisp. Our asthmatic son has not been coughing as much as usual either. The unit is easily moved as needed and we like minimalist design. We are very happy with our purchase.

bethanyn7
1/4/19

We were using a very expensive ozone filter before which was a pain to clean and just seemed to be less effective over the years. Then started doing some research and found out that it was not the best for us.

After friend referrals and lots of research we invested in Molekule and after the first day - we noticed such a difference in the air quality in our home. We are super happy with it!

dalee94
1/4/19

I run a wood pellet stove six months a year which makes everything really dry including my sinuses. I've tried other air purifiers but none have matched up to the performance of my Molekule. I sleep soundly because it's so quiet and wake up without headaches. I use the app on my phone and watch the filters do their work. My only concern is the life expectancy of the fan and other working parts since I virtually never turn it off. This is the best money I spent in 2018.

carolineg71
1/4/19

I spend a majority of my day at work. I noticed that I wasn't feeling well while there. My nose would itch, my head would hurt and my skin would be itchy. When I would go home for the weekends I would notice I would feel like myself again. I was also very tired. My doctor recommended that I buy this. I hesitated at first b/c it was expensive but then I read all the wonderful reviews and saw the website and it was a no brainer. I immediately feel better once my Molekule is up and running at my workplace. It's comforting to know that I can feel myself again and also feel safe in my workplace. I highly recommend this!

martar16
1/1/19

I have been coughing for months, been to different doctors. I bought this device and within an hour I stopped coughing and have not coughed again. Amazing!

jamesw957
12/10/18

Florida is at sea level. Making mold and fungus a true home. Asthma can now be eliminated on the residential level. At least in a few important rooms.

shawnah60
12/5/18

I had no idea how stuffed up I was until we plugged in our Molekule. Within minutes (yes, minutes) my sinuses started clearing up. I could not believe it. I am sleeping better than I have in years. I love the app and being able to control it from wherever I am in the house.

It has been such a great air purifier that we purchased a second. We have had other expensive air purifiers and they worked ok but our Molekules have been spectacular.

jimp299
11/19/18

I had many others that didn't do the job. The Molekule does the job. My wife and I felt the difference the first day We bought 2 one for living room and one for the bedroom

vernonc37
10/23/18

I have to say that I was skeptical about purchasing an $800 air filter. I debated a long time about it. I researched for weeks and read many reviews before I shared the information with my wife. She loved it and said if it will help us breathe better let's do it.

Okay, We Love Our Molekule!!!

Not only do we use it at home every day, but it also travels with us everywhere we go.

If you are on the fence about this purchase... jump off and grab you one, we are thrilled we did!

Ken Compton

leahs102
10/2/18

I have noticed my house isn`t dusty anymore. I have animals and it works great for us.I`m impressed by how quiet it is when running. I have other air cleaners that are so noisy I can`t stand them. I`m totally happy with my Molekule .

jeremyr99
9/20/18

I own an Oreck Air Filter, 4 old Ionic Breezes and even 4 new model Ionic Breezes... those were already running when I added the Molekule Air filter... within just a few hours you could tell a difference... also the 1st morning I woke up my nose was clear and not congested like normal. It is very noticeable, if you've ever owned a good air filter before, that this one is one of those situations of You Get What You Pay For. It is Awesome. I took advantage of the payment plan, they make getting a Molekule in your home very easy! I will be buying more for sure and getting rid of my old tech filters! If you have allergies of any kind, this filter will make your home much more enjoyable! - Jeremy in TX

adrianal16
9/18/18

My family and I suffer from allergies and asthma. I live in Houston, TX and with all the extreme weather changes, mold, pollen and other air pollutants out here, it's difficult to get good air quality. I've tried other air purifiers and changing, cleaning or remembering to replace the filter every 30 days was not worth the air quality they provided. Molekule has significanlty improved the air quality in our home and it even removes lingering odors as well. I bought two Molekule units for my home and after the first couple of hours, you can tell the difference right away. I am extremely impressed with how quickly the units worked to clean the air in our home. My sister came to visit and she notice the difference in the air quality right away. The unit is very user friendly and easy to setup. I highly recommend Molekule, it is worth the price tag!

janl128
9/12/18

I researched many types of units and this one was on top. It really does a great job! I live in Houston and we have mold, pollen, African dust - you name it we got it. I can hardly wait to get home after work and breath clean air. I sleep so well at night.

jeffreyb232
8/12/18

Molekule, simply one of the most useful health related devices I have experienced so far in the past couple of years. I was quite skeptical when I heard about the technology that was claimed to be inside of the Molecule device, and also had some doubts as to if this product would live up to it's price tag. After testing this device for the past few weeks I have had the opportunity to experience the benefits that Molecule claims to provide I have to say that I am most certainly impressed with this piece of tech.

The first thing that you will notice when you unbox your Molekule is the design of the device. It's so modern looking and the build quality is stunning. Molekule definitely didn't cut any corners with build materials and made sure that you are getting a premium device when you invest into their air purifier. The internals and top of the device are made out of plastic but actually some of the internals are made of medical grade plastic which really shows that the makers of this machine really were focused on quality. The handle on the top is a very nice and elegant touch and it also functions well when you want to move the Molekule around your home or office.

The technology in this device is next level. We have two filters in here, one is a pre-filter which removes particles from the air like dust, pet dander, and bigger allergens. The second filter is the nano filter and this is what makes this device so much more valuable than a Dyson or other purifiers on the market. The nano filter breaks down the pollutants in the air and takes them back to their molecular components. This basically means that these allergens or particles are completely removed from the air and will not re-circulate or be trapped within a filter that you will either sit next to or be around you throughout the day.

So what's my experience or opinion on this device? Well I do have a Dyson purifier and it worked well but the moment I started using Molekule I could feel the difference within the room here. I have a pet so I could tell a difference in air quality right away. Also, in terms of build quality and functionality I feel that the Molekule has a leg up as it looks more modern and fits well with the house and it also has functionality that surpasses a Dyson.

So all in all I believe it's a great device and if you have allergies, asthma, or just want to have clean air within your home, I'd seriously recommend Molekule.

linw18
8/10/18

Adult onset asthma, after a life-long sensitivity to all sorts of allergens, seemed a cruel blow. But I managed it with all the usual helps from the pharmacy. I bought and used nearly every air-filter there is, just hoping somehow that overall it was helping the air in my place. My thinking was to try everything that doesn't make it worse' and with all those things combined with the inhalers and meds, perhaps life could be more normal.

Then came the northern California wildfires of 2017, and now again in 2018. I live so close as to see the orange glow, and be smothered in dangerous smoke for days that seemed to never end. It changed my daily decisions. It changed my travel decisions. It changed me. Of course, yes, I was one of the lucky ones. But knowing that didn't help me breathe.

Then Molekule blitzed our area in the midst of the smoke, while our daily routines were to check the fire perimeter and decide when/if to evacuate - and to where??? I would have had to evacuate to breathe. But I took the chance on Molekule, who promised to expedite shipment to our fire threatened area buried in smoke.

It did arrive in 2 days as they had said. I set it up immediately and immediately felt it begin to work. My suspicions that I was so desperate that I simply wanted to believe it was different than the others' - or my fears that I had fallen for another group trying to make money on our suffering - those suspicions and fears that had remained at the back of my mind completely dissipated; and it has been nearly a year and I am just remembering this as I write. From the moment my Molekule began its' duties here, my life improved.

The air outside got worse. The air inside became better and better. I was able to stay in my own place, hunker down and ride out the storm, safely distant from the fires a dozen miles away. [If I had been advised to evacuate, I would have. Please, be safe and listen to these notices]

During the break between fires, I came to appreciate the beauty of the Molekule. It is a little work of art, and certainly an artful technological wonder. I have now changed filters and with each change, I marvel at how intuitive this is. No stress. No hassle. Just beauty, good design and clean air. I have now used the BOOST mode and, again, I marvel at it. I BOOST now, during these fires of summer of 2018, whenever I return from having opened the door to the outside.

Friends and family have asked how I've coped and I always mention the Molekule and many of them are now signed up to get their own - for allergies, new home or carpet vapors, or for medical reasons. Family in Europe have also asked about a model for their power system as they too, sadly, have seen fires this hot summer.

You can trust Molekule. Thank you, Molekule for coming to our aid when we needed to breathe clean air.

I was captivated by the explanation of how they eliminate the allergens and toxins by breaking them down molecularly (is that even a word?). I have had many other air purifiers that relied only on filters and while they work OK, they aren't amazing so I was willing to bite the bullet and spend the money to purchase this and it has been worth every single penny we spent.

By Shawna H.
Questions? Get answers from the Molekule staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Molekule