Review of Mofain

service@mofain.com

staceyj15
2/22/16

I give mofain 3 stars from 3 points:
1.It's decent product for price. I bought a remy silk straight hair weave for 45.99$. It looks nice, the light strands of hair add the whole layers a bit of dimension.
2.They offer me a delicate package with enough hair length inside. Unfortunately, the are not thick as pictures. 2 more will make more full feelings.
3.The delivery time is out to my pretty damn satisfaction. I wait the whole week to receive my hair. I hope a faster shipping since the good quality.

monikat5
1/26/16

THIS HAIR SHAKE ME!! I have wore weaves for five years , I can tell from good hair since it make from 100% Brazilian virgin hair with no tangling and shedding. It lives up to all the great reviews. 3 bundles maybe a little thin to me, depending on your preference, 4-6 pieces will work good for a full weave. I dyed it, washed it and conditioned it ...... Tt still feels like butter! keep with fresh lustre and comfortable to wear. Will order again!

victoro14
1/22/16

I wasn't sure if I would be wasting my money or not when I first purchased these extensions, because the price was so much lower then the same product else where. I ordered anyway. These extensions are amazing. The hair is silky and the product is easy to apply ( I did by myself) I also colored the extensions so they would be a perfect match for my own hair. The shipping was great, and packaged well.. I am purchasing more in the next few weeks!

susiea5
1/21/16

I just received my clip ins, and I love them! The hair quality is great! The only problem was that on one of the wefts a clip was broken. That can be easily fixed. Nevertheless, thank you!

judyc43
1/21/16

The hair was the color and texture I expected. It came on time. All of the pieces were there. The hair was a little thin but good for the price. Thanks for Mofain!

frediah
1/20/16

I bought some hair extensions from Mofain Hair and they are fantastic! They look absolutely gorgeous and really transformed my look. The quality of the hair is good and they are exactly how they were described on their website. I would recommend these to everyone.

phyllisc13
1/19/16

Good price for what they are. I'm happy with them. they match my color well. i only wear them when i want longer braids and they do the job. they are a bit thin to wear by themselves so if you're doing it for a full head of hair, then buy 3 bundles. that should do the job.

tracyh75
1/15/16

These hair extensions are fantastic! I really am confused at seeing so many people finding the quality of the hair poor after washing. I have soaked my #60 platinum blonde extensions in purple shampoo to tone them to the silver white color of my own hair and they are now even softer and silkier than they were when they arrived! Soft, shiny, they don't tangle and they don't shed much when washed either.

lindal159
1/14/16

I have short hair and it's my first time to wear hair weft and closure. I didn't have such shopping experience. A friend recommend me the Mofain.com. And I choose three bundles of hair wefts and one closure. I was amazed for the cheap price,quick delivery and good quality. They are all 100% human hair, and they look so natural.
The products are worth the money! Thanks for Mofain.

margaretw42
1/14/16

I buy my first lace front wig from this site. The price is cheap. My order comes on time and fast . Shipping is very fast. And the lace front wig is in great quality...In my opinion, it is the best hair store to get your wigs.

crystalm43
1/13/16

Awesome! The extensions I received from Mofian hair are in nicely packaged and in great shape. They are truly 100% human hair nothing added. They are exactly as described by the site. I love them very much. I think it was well worth the money. I will visit Mofian again for more hair products.

maggiec16
1/12/16

I am interested in hair weaving extension for long time. I find one blog describe Mofian hair, I went to the online store and bought 3 bundles of hair weaving. I was afraid that the weft won't be match my natural hair but it's perfect! I am so happy about the quality of the wefts. Amazing!

sullivana11
10/22/15

I really fail to understand why mofain.com isn't offering at least 2 sizes (average and small) of each wig. Surely millions of women don't have the same measurements and "average" is definitely too large, at least for me.

Questions? Get answers from the Mofain staff and other customers.

Mofain?