Review of MoeSoap

Arcadia, FL 34266, US
moesoap@outlook.com

jennyd83
4/1/19

I was so surprised by the wide variety of soaps that this shop carried. The staff was very helpful and told us all about the products and we got to meet the owners as well.

karenm862
10/12/18

I placed an order over 3 weeks ago. I still have not received it. When I check the order status, it says unfulfilled. I have heard nothing from the company. I am so disappointed because I really enjoy their products.

deborahl173
8/12/18

When I went up to Kennebunkport we found this store and I believe it was their first day. One of the owners gave me a sample of Moe Soap and I brought it home to Boston and absolutely loved it. The soap is so gentle, smells great and moisturizing. Try the sample pack. You will love them all.

veronicav34
5/26/18

The staff is very friendly and helpful, I will definitely be repeat customer what an amazing new store in Kennebuckport and not over price at all.

vickik22
3/26/18

Im very very happy !! I love Moe Soap!!! I will be a repeat customer and look forward to ordering soon!

jenniferw265
12/4/17

Love these bath bombs so much! Probably the only place I would get bath bombs is MoeSoap! Very good experience!

ramye1
6/27/17

Thank you for giving me the chance to treat myself with the tender loving care I deserve. My body needed some loving and your bath bombs made me feel so good. My skin was glowing and felt silky smooth afterwards.

jamesw441
6/16/17

Good just didn't receive full order. Missing one soap. Contacted company first of week no reply. Really like soap would like to get this resolved because I would like to order more.

brendat47
5/3/17

Great products, I'm always a bit hesitant to try new things but these bath bombs were great. Definitely recommend

lindad156
10/23/16

Follow up to make sure I was satisfied was great and very much appreciated, even gave a couple of free gifts!

Questions? Get answers from the MoeSoap staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MoeSoap