Review of MoeSoap

Arcadia, FL 34266, US
moesoap@outlook.com

karenm862
10/12/18

I placed an order over 3 weeks ago. I still have not received it. When I check the order status, it says unfulfilled. I have heard nothing from the company. I am so disappointed because I really enjoy their products.

deborahl173
8/12/18

When I went up to Kennebunkport we found this store and I believe it was their first day. One of the owners gave me a sample of Moe Soap and I brought it home to Boston and absolutely loved it. The soap is so gentle, smells great and moisturizing. Try the sample pack. You will love them all.

veronicav34
5/26/18

The staff is very friendly and helpful, I will definitely be repeat customer what an amazing new store in Kennebuckport and not over price at all.

vickik22
3/26/18

Im very very happy !! I love Moe Soap!!! I will be a repeat customer and look forward to ordering soon!

jenniferw265
12/4/17

Love these bath bombs so much! Probably the only place I would get bath bombs is MoeSoap! Very good experience!

ramye1
6/27/17

Thank you for giving me the chance to treat myself with the tender loving care I deserve. My body needed some loving and your bath bombs made me feel so good. My skin was glowing and felt silky smooth afterwards.

jamesw441
6/16/17

Good just didn't receive full order. Missing one soap. Contacted company first of week no reply. Really like soap would like to get this resolved because I would like to order more.

brendat47
5/3/17

Great products, I'm always a bit hesitant to try new things but these bath bombs were great. Definitely recommend

lindad156
10/23/16

Follow up to make sure I was satisfied was great and very much appreciated, even gave a couple of free gifts!

Questions? Get answers from the MoeSoap staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MoeSoap