Review of ModernQipao

ModernQipao reviews

jcd12
12/24/18

I placed an order 10 days ago and no updates ....is it a ghost company ?
I don't recommend to purchase through this seller. Hopefully my money is not lost...

jennies28
4/2/18

I purchased a dress for my wedding. The color is not as it appeared online. It's more orange than red. The website states that you have to contact them within 7 days of receiving your order in order to receive authorization to return items. I have emailed them 3 times in 15 days and they refuse to reply. Do not shop from this site. Nothing but a scam!

merseys
3/11/18

i would not recommend this website to purchase anything!

they processed the order but the quality and workmanship was extremely poor. it is nothing like the website!

don't not trust it

Tip for consumers: ONLY TIP - DON'T NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE

jenw34
12/10/16

I would give them 0 stars if the website lets me.

Purchased a top from here. They sent me something completely different - an ugly full length dark purple dress! That's no big deal everyone makes mistakes.

When I contacted them they were less than apologietic and demanded I send the dress to the US (they're located in China. I'm pretty confident they were trying to get me to forward the dress to another buyer) before they would give me a refund. I've escalated it to a claim on PayPal who agreed I'm entitled to a refund once I post the dress back. I wanted to get my refund and have nothing to do with them ASAP so did so and provided them with a tracking number as asked. Then I hear nothing back from them. Nothing.

Basically after taking your money, I've had to spend more money and then they ignore your emails... when it's THEIR MISTAKE! I'm yet to get any of my money back.

I'm also pretty sure they're just a third party ordering things from aliexpress then taking a 3x cut. If you're even looking on their website I urge you to AVOID at all cost! Luckily I had my doubts bout their trustworthiness so only purchased one top. Definitely paid my price for the lesson!

Questions? Get answers from the ModernQipao staff and other customers.

ModernQipao?