Review of MoD Dress

MoD Dress reviews

lynnw157
11/18/18

I and 4 of my friends ordered bridesmaid dresses through moddress in June 2018 for my friend's wedding. These dresses were a custom-build dress made specifically to our measurements, however when I received the dress it was literally falling off me, and the bra inserts were stiff and lay awkwardly in the dress. My other friends' dresses also did not fit correctly, and required major tailoring for us to wear them to my friend's wedding. When I emailed moddress, they said they cannot refund me because I had to have let them know there was an issue within 5 days of my purchase...which was impossible because the dress wasn't yet made, let alone shipped to me. They then offered me a $50 refund--not even 50% of what I paid for this dress. However, it is now November 2018, and despite numerous emails from myself the company refuses to answer my emails and has not sent my refund. I would not recommend this company to anyone, due to its lack of professionalism, communication, and dress quality.

janetw190
8/16/18

I have to say Moddress is an online store where you can find your dream dress (wedding dress, maid of honor dress, prom dress, others). Here you will find any dress you want, no matter the color nor the size. And I did, I found my dream dress for my prom night, it was the best night of my life and it was missing only the dress, so one day I entered in moddress and it was there, the dress I was looking up all my life.
Take your computer and search moddress.com if you are looking for your dream dress, I found mine.Always highly recommend it!!!

wangl11
8/15/18

I was quite wary to order a dress online because of some of the horror stories I have seen online, but this dress is exactly what I ordered! It's beautiful, fits me perfectly, and incredibly high quality. So glad I took the risk because it totally paid off!

Questions? Get answers from the MoD Dress staff and other customers.

2 Photos for MoD Dress