MobileFun.co.uk

MobileFun.co.uk

MobileFun.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.14 stars from 177 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with MobileFun.co.uk most frequently mention customer service, next day and good quality. MobileFun.co.uk ranks 1st among Ringtones sites.

• Great products, fast shipping and an amazing customer service.
  • Easy to use web site, excellent service and delivery

• Ordered item, never received the item, do not order anything from this company
  • I ordered a phone case for a Nokia 930 and paid the extra for 3 day delivery service.
How would you rate MobileFun.co.uk?

“Great Service!”

Alanna B.
12/1/20

I ordered 2 phone cases around 2 November 2020 and I live in Ireland. After 16 business days I still had not received my order. I then received an email asking me if I was happy with the products. I replied that I never received them! The next day, after confirming my address, I received an email saying the order had been reshipped. That was on a Monday. I received the package on Saturday. I'm very happy that my story has a happy ending and I thought it was worth sharing since others had problems. I did not use a tracking service. This was through Royal Mail/An Post. I would happily order from them again.

“No delivery”

frank v.
4/20/20

Purchased a case for my Samsung s20 over 5 weeks ago and these doughnuts still have not refunded me and have lied about sending the product out, this company is even more stupid for not using a tracking service to find out where the product has gone. Don't use them as you have better luck using a seller on eBay. Have warned others about this joke of a firm. There customer service is the biggest joke as it take them over 48 hours to reply to a email as there most probably learning how to reply in English due to there stupidity.

customer service (20) order (61) phone case (9) day delivery (6) excellent service (7) quality products (4) iphone 6 (5) delivery service (5) stock (13) screen protectors (3) item (43)
alannab50
December 1st, 2020

I would happily order from them again.

robertf173
March 10th, 2017

I purchased a Kensington 4.2A Dual USB Travel Mains Charger which was dispatched without delay. The charger fully charged my mini iPad and Vodafone Smartphone (Ultra 6) overnight. Good for travelling abroad saving luggage space & weight as only charging leads need to be taken. (no individual plugs). Charger is adaptable for USA, Europe and UK fittings. Highly recommended.

bn53
July 26th, 2018

Ordered a mobile phone cover for a new phone.
Good quality product at a reasonable price
Arrived promptly.

I would use their services again and recommend them to anyone else.

I wish I was as satisfied with the new Motorola phone the cover was for.

Phone cover good - phone bad

raec14
March 10th, 2017

Bought phone cover for husband's i-phone 7+.
Lovey quality leather and he is delighted with it.
One down side - I can't find a nice one for my own I-phone 7 as they don't seem to have nice colours and I don't like black/brown/tan.

frankv222
April 20th, 2020

tonyl387
May 10th, 2020

After placing an order for an item from this merchant, I received an order confirmation with the correct item. I then received a shipping confirmation but it was for the wrong item. I contacted them to point out their error showing the discrepancy between item ordered and item shipped.
They said it was too late to change the order and it would be up to me to take steps to return the order and start over again.
This is unacceptable as it was their error, not mine and they should take steps to ship out the item they confirmed that I originally ordered.

grahamg29
March 11th, 2017

I have never had any real problems with Mobilefun - and if I have then it has soon been sorted out to my satisfaction.

andrewj83
March 13th, 2017

I've used this site for several phones over a couple of years. The accessories imho have always been genuine and really good quality. The customer service has also been excellent, no query is too much trouble. I was kept up to date via email of the despatch and delivery of my purchased items. If you change your mind or don't like the colour, the returns procedure is simple! All in all, if your thinking of ordering anything from MobileFun.co.uk it's a genuine site and I highly recommend it.

alexandrab150
May 2nd, 2020

As per Frankv review. Ordered a Samsung LED Wallet cover for my S20 on 1st April. When the item did not turn up, I contacted them after the required ten days requesting a refund. Instead they sent a replacement which arrived the following day. This after a rather confusing exchange where they said it had been shipped on 12th April.

I returned the item and only today have received a refund. However, despite my requesting a refund not a replacement, thus the item was sent to me in error, they have seen fit to penalise me in the sum of £7.44.

I have again written requesting immediate return of the deficit but frankly, given their previous inability to read a simple request, and the time it has taken them to respond, I'm not holding my breath.

Strangely enough they were very quick to send repeated requests for reviews (on an item that is never actually received) and feedback. I have of course obliged.

Personally I would never buy from these people again. I eventually bought the cover elsewhere, for £13 less, and it arrived the next day. Needless to say I will be taking my business to the other company in future.

Hope you have better luck Frank and yes, I found the other company on ebay too!

Disgusted.

peterk280
July 26th, 2018

Have dealt with Mobile Fun for some time now and have always found them to be very good in accepting orders on their website and always a very fast reaction to orders once placed, any problems are dealt with very rapidly and proffesionaly with immediate attention, all this makes for a great experience and I have no qualms in recommending this company to any potential customer, they are fast.

rahmounao
June 1st, 2020

Ordered a samsung case and a wireless charger on 19th of April been charged right away... I waited patiently until the delivery time was exceeded, I said no worries its certainly due to covid 19, few days later and still nothing, i decide to contact their customer service and there a certain John asks me to wait another week, what I do, after this time I recontact them again and that's where the problems begin, another representative asked me for my address for a so-called reimbursement, it seemed strange to me, since they have access to my profile, I comply and cooperate patiently, although I was starting to lose my temper, another representative tells me that he can't find my order with the number I gave them, and since then, they've been ignoring my messages for a week, I just want to cry with rage. I paid 50 dollars for a gift and I was tricked by a bunch of heartless thieves. How can they do this to customers? How can they just keep the money and vanish? 50 dollars is money and only God knows how i managed to save for a present that i couldnt even offer!

PS; if i could give a zero star i would give it to them, dont take into account that one star, they dont even deserve it

colinm193
March 2nd, 2020

Used their search engine, it recommended an incompatible case. They said they knew about faulty search engine but they would still charge me postage both ways. I sent a screen shoot of search engine result. Their response tough!
DO NOT USE THIS BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT ROGUES.

victorl31
June 10th, 2015

I have used MobileFun for many years, it's always the first place I go to when I want accessories for any of the families' mobile phones. And this occasion was no different when I got my new HTC M9. The description on the site was spot on and it was delivered the next day, as I placed my order in time for that option even though it was possible to take up to 3 days. Couldn't have been more happy with the service and stock availability, so it MobileFun this time and every other time, as far as I'm concerned!

richards1688
December 22nd, 2019

Ordered a phone case for an s10e. Never recieved it. Ordered an s10+ case and got that fine. Tried emailing twice now and have never had an email back but always email me daily about there offers they have. Tried calling but I cant get through. Then after a certain time it just cuts you off. I'm so frustrated. It's literally impossible to get through.

jennyh215
October 15th, 2020

On September 13th I ordered a case for my mobile and headphones, I paid for DHL Exprerss which means I would have it in four business days. They emailed me that my parcel was delivered from them through DHL Express on 14th of September. I never received my parcel till now 15th of October, I communicated DHL Express, they never received the parcel from the company to deliver it to me. Fortunately I paid via paypal. In my claim to have my amount refunded they stated that they would only return 18 euros back to me (I paid 83 euros)! I now demand a full refund via Paypal. Never buy from this company - mobilefun! They are scammers. If i had the option i would give zero stars.

rickyb24
February 27th, 2015

My items came fast and I used the uk site. The price was less then most. I have and continue referring others to your site... thanks

roberte45
March 18th, 2015

They were able to supply a good quality product, when I needed it. The product information could have included some additional minor information, however the reviews written by previous purchasers of the product assisted me in making an informed decision as to whether or not I bought the product and from this this company.

simonw62
January 15th, 2017

Bought a case five months ago and the plastic part of the case has started to fall apart to the point the phone falls out of it.

When I contacted this company they asked for pictures which I sent and they have told me I damaged the case as this could happen from normal use in this time. My last phone case lasted over 2 years. This is a bad product and poor customer service don't use them.

mariam364
February 26th, 2017

I don't know how they have 4 stars.

Ordered one case not only on my details it says 2 cases and I've been charged for 2 but they haven't even delivered.

Placed my order Wednesday morning next day delivery so payd £7 just to have it Tuesday. After 7 nothing. I sent 4 emails left 1 voicemail noone came back with an update.

Crappy company don't buy from them you will end up loosing your money

ianm114
March 10th, 2017

I automatically include a search of mobilefun.co.uk whenever I am looking to buy a new device or accessory. It has a great range of products and while it doesn't always have what I want, it offers great ideas and variety and good value for the items it sells. Delivery is fast, efficient and well priced. It will always be in my shopping choices and is a regular winner when I make my tech decisions.

rogerh54
June 10th, 2015

After shopping around for a cover for my S6 found good selection / choice and quality I was after on MobileFun website. Website laid out well and easy to navigate. Checkout was available with PayPal which I used. Would recommend.

sheilap31
March 10th, 2017

Excellent piece of kit. Used it for child's kindle in car so could watch downloaded videos on long car journey. Great value for money, actually did what is says on the packaging and arrived promptly.

judithh12
June 18th, 2015

Ordered the official Samsung cover for the Note Edge. Came the very next day. Excellent service and the cover is just perfect. Thanks

balindak
February 27th, 2015

Was really great service. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Tip for consumers:
Site was very easy to use.

iwonab5
March 10th, 2017

Cover specialy for women with beautiful design in good price. Good quality product. Me and my husband always use cover from mobilefun.co.uk because they're the best. Protect phone excellent.

JILL S MOBILEFUN ARE UK BASED BUT THEY DELIVER WORLDWIDE THEY ARE A FANTASTIC COMPANY THE AMOUNT ACCESSORIES THEY DO ARE JUST AMAZING I HAVE FRIENDS WHO HAVE ORDERD FROM THEM AND THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED

By MARIE P.