MobileFun.co.uk

MobileFun.co.uk

MobileFun.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.13 stars from 176 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with MobileFun.co.uk most frequently mention customer service, good quality and next day. MobileFun.co.uk ranks 1st among Ringtones sites.

• Great products, fast shipping and an amazing customer service.
  • Easy to use web site, excellent service and delivery

• Ordered item, never received the item, do not order anything from this company
  • I ordered a phone case for a Nokia 930 and paid the extra for 3 day delivery service.
How would you rate MobileFun.co.uk?

“Excellent Seller - Mobilefun.co.uk”

Robert F.
3/10/17

I purchased a Kensington 4.2A Dual USB Travel Mains Charger which was dispatched without delay. The charger fully charged my mini iPad and Vodafone Smartphone (Ultra 6) overnight. Good for travelling abroad saving luggage space & weight as only charging leads need to be taken. (no individual plugs). Charger is adaptable for USA, Europe and UK fittings. Highly recommended.

“No delivery”

frank v.
4/20/20

Purchased a case for my Samsung s20 over 5 weeks ago and these doughnuts still have not refunded me and have lied about sending the product out, this company is even more stupid for not using a tracking service to find out where the product has gone. Don't use them as you have better luck using a seller on eBay. Have warned others about this joke of a firm. There customer service is the biggest joke as it take them over 48 hours to reply to a email as there most probably learning how to reply in English due to there stupidity.

customer service (20) order (61) phone case (9) day delivery (6) excellent service (7) quality products (4) iphone 6 (5) delivery service (5) stock (13) screen protectors (3) item (43)
frankv222
April 20th, 2020
tonyl387
May 10th, 2020
After placing an order for an item from this merchant, I received an order confirmation with the correct item. I then received a shipping confirmation but it was for the wrong item. I contacted them to point out their error showing the discrepancy between item ordered and item shipped.
They said it was too late to change the order and it would be up to me to take steps to return the order and start over again.
This is unacceptable as it was their error, not mine and they should take steps to ship out the item they confirmed that I originally ordered.
alexandrab150
May 2nd, 2020
As per Frankv review. Ordered a Samsung LED Wallet cover for my S20 on 1st April. When the item did not turn up, I contacted them after the required ten days requesting a refund. Instead they sent a replacement which arrived the following day. This after a rather confusing exchange where they said it had been shipped on 12th April.

I returned the item and only today have received a refund. However, despite my requesting a refund not a replacement, thus the item was sent to me in error, they have seen fit to penalise me in the sum of £7.44.

I have again written requesting immediate return of the deficit but frankly, given their previous inability to read a simple request, and the time it has taken them to respond, I'm not holding my breath.

Strangely enough they were very quick to send repeated requests for reviews (on an item that is never actually received) and feedback. I have of course obliged.

Personally I would never buy from these people again. I eventually bought the cover elsewhere, for £13 less, and it arrived the next day. Needless to say I will be taking my business to the other company in future.

Hope you have better luck Frank and yes, I found the other company on ebay too!

Disgusted.
rahmounao
June 1st, 2020
Ordered a samsung case and a wireless charger on 19th of April been charged right away... I waited patiently until the delivery time was exceeded, I said no worries its certainly due to covid 19, few days later and still nothing, i decide to contact their customer service and there a certain John asks me to wait another week, what I do, after this time I recontact them again and that's where the problems begin, another representative asked me for my address for a so-called reimbursement, it seemed strange to me, since they have access to my profile, I comply and cooperate patiently, although I was starting to lose my temper, another representative tells me that he can't find my order with the number I gave them, and since then, they've been ignoring my messages for a week, I just want to cry with rage. I paid 50 dollars for a gift and I was tricked by a bunch of heartless thieves. How can they do this to customers? How can they just keep the money and vanish? 50 dollars is money and only God knows how i managed to save for a present that i couldnt even offer!

PS; if i could give a zero star i would give it to them, dont take into account that one star, they dont even deserve it
bn53
July 26th, 2018
Ordered a mobile phone cover for a new phone.
Good quality product at a reasonable price
Arrived promptly.

I would use their services again and recommend them to anyone else.

I wish I was as satisfied with the new Motorola phone the cover was for.

Phone cover good - phone bad
colinm193
March 2nd, 2020
Used their search engine, it recommended an incompatible case. They said they knew about faulty search engine but they would still charge me postage both ways. I sent a screen shoot of search engine result. Their response tough!
DO NOT USE THIS BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT ROGUES.
richards1688
December 22nd, 2019
Ordered a phone case for an s10e. Never recieved it. Ordered an s10+ case and got that fine. Tried emailing twice now and have never had an email back but always email me daily about there offers they have. Tried calling but I cant get through. Then after a certain time it just cuts you off. I'm so frustrated. It's literally impossible to get through.
robertf173
March 10th, 2017
jennyh215
October 15th, 2020
On September 13th I ordered a case for my mobile and headphones, I paid for DHL Exprerss which means I would have it in four business days. They emailed me that my parcel was delivered from them through DHL Express on 14th of September. I never received my parcel till now 15th of October, I communicated DHL Express, they never received the parcel from the company to deliver it to me. Fortunately I paid via paypal. In my claim to have my amount refunded they stated that they would only return 18 euros back to me (I paid 83 euros)! I now demand a full refund via Paypal. Never buy from this company - mobilefun! They are scammers. If i had the option i would give zero stars.
simonw62
January 15th, 2017
Bought a case five months ago and the plastic part of the case has started to fall apart to the point the phone falls out of it.

When I contacted this company they asked for pictures which I sent and they have told me I damaged the case as this could happen from normal use in this time. My last phone case lasted over 2 years. This is a bad product and poor customer service don't use them.
mariam364
February 26th, 2017
I don't know how they have 4 stars.

Ordered one case not only on my details it says 2 cases and I've been charged for 2 but they haven't even delivered.

Placed my order Wednesday morning next day delivery so payd £7 just to have it Tuesday. After 7 nothing. I sent 4 emails left 1 voicemail noone came back with an update.

Crappy company don't buy from them you will end up loosing your money
raec14
March 10th, 2017
Bought phone cover for husband's i-phone 7+.
Lovey quality leather and he is delighted with it.
One down side - I can't find a nice one for my own I-phone 7 as they don't seem to have nice colours and I don't like black/brown/tan.
neilr45
March 15th, 2017
Bought two screen protectors paid through PayPal and sent to my nearest Boots for pick up! Boots did not receive the items and so e-mailed mobile fun and if you read the other reviews here it's true. If there's a problem no replacements and no refunds! And zero customer service!
phillipl60
August 18th, 2018
Ordered a Note 8 cover for my new phone - and received an S8 cover instead. When I raised the issue, they confirmed that it was an error that they will gladly replace my cover when I return the original to them via registered post. I highlighted to them that I needed a cover for my phone an waiting another couple of weeks while they receive their product back and only then issue my original order wasn't acceptable - they confirmed that it would be best to send me a refund once they have got the incorrectly shipped item back, confirming that they will reimburse me the additional shipping costs (which I was okay with, not overly happy about but I felt that it was the best way forward). Well, I got re reimbursement for the original order but no payment for the costs to get their product back to them - out of pocket by 13 Euro and have absolutely nothing to show for it - requests to solve this falls on deaf ears. I would suggest that you stay away from this company, if things go wrong with your order you end up paying.
grahamg29
March 11th, 2017
I have never had any real problems with Mobilefun - and if I have then it has soon been sorted out to my satisfaction.
surendras3
May 22nd, 2017
Order number 6160258 paid on the 1st of may for DHL shipping today is 22nd may still not received. I send so many emails and online contact never got reply. I will make complain to my credit card company.
victorl31
June 10th, 2015
I have used MobileFun for many years, it's always the first place I go to when I want accessories for any of the families' mobile phones. And this occasion was no different when I got my new HTC M9. The description on the site was spot on and it was delivered the next day, as I placed my order in time for that option even though it was possible to take up to 3 days. Couldn't have been more happy with the service and stock availability, so it MobileFun this time and every other time, as far as I'm concerned!
davidm306
April 26th, 2017
So I purchased the Samsung S8+ and need a new car cradle as the phone is to big for my normal one. Off I go to Google to find someone selling the one I want and I stumble across mobilefun.co.uk. Site looks good, reviews are good, great this is the place! So I purchase the one I want and am happy that it should be with me in a few days. WRONG! Here follows numerous repeated emails numerous tomes a day. So the first one is fine, congratulating me on my order and stating my products will be sent in due course. Then came another one stating that a coupe of the items (My car holder) are out of stock but they will get it too me as soon as they can. Then shortly after this came another email saying all items had been processed... so which is it? Is it in stock or not? I reply to one of many emails asking this, to only get another generated email stating that the item was out of stock. Ok fine, a little annoyed you advertise something on your site that is out of stock as in stock but these things happen. So I reply to the email (which i will state does say I can do this, it isn't a non reply email address) asking for an alternative to the item that they do not have in stock. I await eagerly for the response only to get the same computer generated reply. I reply to this to then keep getting the same email sent to me stating that the item is not in stock. I know this, you don't need rub it in!
So 2 days later, no human response, only the repeated email telling me how the one item I actually wanted is not in stock and I have no idea when it might be in stock, so do I go else where, do i wait? Who knows, maybe I'll ask my Dog, sure he will give me a better response.
So, I shall not be using Mobilefun anytime soon.

####
Edit... So shortly after writing this review, magically they decide to have a human respond to one of my many emails asking to cancel and apparently my order has been dispatched so they cannot cancel!?! I would have to wait for the item to arrive and post it back at my expense. I replied straight away asking how something that is out of stock has been dispatched and oddly enough they didn't respond. So will the item arrive? Who has a clue as it appears mobilefun.co.uk don't have any idea!

Tip for consumers: Maybe consider some where else????

richardg167
August 25th, 2016
I bought 2 speakers to link with my mobile. I charged them up but they didn't work and so sent them back and they only gave me a partial refund because they said they were not faulty which they clearly were. The principle is terrible, they definitely did not work at all and to be honest even if they did they should refund in full. Avoid this company like the plague.
jannem
August 29th, 2014
I pre-ordered LG G Watch more than two months ago together with small gadget worth less than 10£. Gadget was sent to me using DHL and expenses were 15£. Insane. Finally I figured out that I'll "last in line" to get G Watch since they would have to pay another DHL feed.

Got feedback of G Watch but they refused to co-operate otherwise. I do not recommend either MobileFun or combining pre-order with gadgets on stock.
quintinc9
July 14th, 2016
Placed an order and was charged immediately.
2 weeks later they had not shipped the order.
When I enquired they created a similar order, charged me again (more than the first), and refused to cancel and refund. Now I'm out of pocket more than double what I was invoiced.
They no longer respond to e-mails, and my bank wants me to wait 31 days on the off chance a miracle happens and this thief refunds me.

They also store your card details in case they want to charge you again later. Do not trust sites that don't have a secure 3rd party payment gateway!

MobileFun.com / MobileFun.co.uk / za.mobilefun.com / the NZ and Aus one all shipped from the UK- all the same thief
alanm141
April 27th, 2017
I stupidly ignored reviews I read online and ordered off this site. Being based in Ireland I was glad they delivered to Ireland. I ordered and paid for dhl express shipping. Then I heard nothing. 2 days later I get an email to tell me they can't ship my item due to the delivery address being different than my billing address. Hellooooo, every other company can do this!
I reply to say that they can piat to my billing address and then I'm met with silence. I call their order support line and leave a message. No response. I call again the next day. No response. I email them again. No response. Then I get the first email again, so I respond again. No response.
So, I go online and leave a review about the service I've had, then I finally get a call. They will ship my item out to my billing address. The guy on the phone is snarky with me, "so we can deliver to your billing address? That's all you had to do, tell us that, no need for all this" I refrain from answering and just tell him to send my order out.
It's been a week now since my order, paid for 1-3 days express shipping.
Really regret using these cowboys as they have.np clue about customer service.
Do yourself a favor, avoid them.
craigc29
January 13th, 2014
I will never use them again, they took my money for a reserved order a week later but then said the item had sold out, have asked twice for a full refund and they reply saying pick an alternative or call an 0844 number that I will get charged for, NO way will I call it just so they make extra on the phone call. Have opened dispute with Paypal and still awaiting there reply.
Bottom line is they will not get my trade again and think twice before using them.
andreaj41
April 15th, 2016
Ordered an incorrect product late on a Saturday evening so emailed the company asking to cancel the order as I knew they would be unable to ship the order on the Sunday but got the following response.
"Unfortunately, it appears that your order has already been dispatched, consequently I am unable to apply your requested amendment.
In this situation, I can only advise to wait until the product arrives with you, and then return the unwanted product back to us for a refund / replacement."
To which I replied that it couldn't possibly have been dispatched on a Sunday as Courier's don't operate on a Sunday and got the following response...
"I understand what you are saying and in part you are right, no courier picks up on Sunday.
However we do work and we did pack your parcel and put it in a big pile of many other parcels which makes it impossible to stop."
I then got an email on Monday confirming that it had been dispatched... one wonders why it could not have been flagged up when scanned?
I have received a partial refund as I have been charged £3.64 for the return costs which could of been avoided if the company cared about Customer service. They did not have a replacement in the correct size.
I am still awaiting refund paperwork...

Avoid unless you like throwing money away for no good reason.
pauln81
October 24th, 2016
Corresponded by email with a representative from Mobile Fun regarding the compatability of an item with my Samsung Tab S2. Recieved a favourable response so went ahead and placed an order and paid for next day delivery. Five minutes later I received an email from Customer Services to say that the item was out of stock.
Responded by requesting that my order was cancelled and requested a refund. Five hours later and I still have not received a response. Thank goodness I paid through Paypal because I can now ask them to recover my payment.
Suffice to say, I will not be dealing with this company again. Customer Service = POOR Communication = POOR Shopping Experience = POOR

JILL S MOBILEFUN ARE UK BASED BUT THEY DELIVER WORLDWIDE THEY ARE A FANTASTIC COMPANY THE AMOUNT ACCESSORIES THEY DO ARE JUST AMAZING I HAVE FRIENDS WHO HAVE ORDERD FROM THEM AND THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED

By MARIE P.