Review of Mmoga.de

Tel: +852 8191 4934
info@mmoga.de

johnh299
3/1/15

In my previous review, "A Very Questionable Deal", I related my troubles with buying a software key online and getting it verified by Microsoft. Also I had problems obtaining a refund from this seller. Well, with no help from PayPal, today I received a full refund of my purchase price. I believe that persistence and the explaing the full truth paid off. I am elated.

sm635
11/28/14

Do not use this company. I bought a code for LOTRO Helm's Deep expansion from them and it didn't work. I contacted them immediately about the problem, and after 11 days of emailing back and forth I am still out of pocket. I complied with every request they made, even including screen caps of the code refusing to work with my turbine account and they still refused to offer a new code (which I would have been happy with) or a refund. Once they had my money they couldn't wash their hands of me quick enough. They even requested I provide them with my Turbine logon and password so that they could 'check' for themselves (what type of reputable company does this?). In the end, I just bought a key direct from Turbine in today's Black Friday sale.

jasdl
3/18/14

Thanks MMOGA, Fast delivery and good service :)

glens17
12/25/13

Demanded personal information unnecessary to complete transaction, copies of official documents, signature (!), photo(!), and demanded that all of this be sent by email. WTF. Everything an identity thief would need, and totally unsecure. Might not be a criminal scam but they are doing everything they can to look like one.

Questions? Get answers from the Mmoga.de staff and other customers.

Mmoga.de?