This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Mivenus

Mivenus.com has a consumer rating of 1.83 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Mivenus.com are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 17.2%

• Their attention to customer service and profesionalism is unrivaled.

• Not only were they NOT high quality leather as advertised, they are plastic.
How would you rate Mivenus?

“Good service”

Diana A.
7/28/20

Until now I've bought 3 pairs of shoes from them. They shipped it fast and the description absolutely matches with the content. The customer service is really good, they texted me and helped me out when i wasn't knowing how to pay with my card. Thank you! Great store. Have to give it 5 stars.

“Garbage products, designed to break so they can deny a refund.”

Jacquelyne D.
6/1/20

the shoes might look good in the picture but they are garbage - and they smell like rubber compost! Note that you can't return anything that is not in the original condition. So the "eyelet" (slit) broke the second I tried to tie the lace which only gave them justification for refusing a refund - and PayPal let them get away with it, even after they promised a full refund. You would be better off donating the money somewhere than wasting it on this scam company.

customer service (5) quality leather (3)
jacquelyned1
June 1st, 2020
joea407
May 9th, 2020
Stay away from this Chinese company!! Trying to get them to refund any purchase .....e.g.....a pair of shoes that don't fit correctly......is an exercise in total futility. They won't send you a return mailing address unless you agree to send the item to their warehouse in China at your expense!!! Argumentative, uncooperative and totally unethical!!!
teresac461
May 13th, 2020
Not only were they NOT high quality leather as advertised, they are plastic. I thought I was buying from an Ohio company but it took several weeks to get here and discovered they were shipped from China. They don't fit right and are Not comfortable at all. They will NOT make refunds only exchanges and I don't want their junk! They don't even deserve 1 star but I had to choose one.
I added a photo of what they sent and another of what was advertised.

Tip for consumers: Wish I would have seen this site before I ordered. Obviously they have fake reviews on their site.

kt193
July 15th, 2020
I have seen better quality at the 99 cent store.
An e-commerce taking advantage of the online shopper. They say they stand behind their product - you have to return it to CHINA! You'll never see your refund. Garbage Garbage Garbage.
I would suspect their 5 star ratings are Bogus. Cheap Cheap quality. So angry I did not do my homework.
kw401
May 4th, 2020
The boots I ordered were made of very, very cheap plastic materials (looks like leather on their website).
The sizing chart is inaccurate. I followed the instruction explicitly and the size was at least a size too small.
When I complained, they told me to mail them back (to China)(at my expense) even though they were shipped to me from Arizona!
Obviously, they know how much it costs to mail a package to China and they will get very few returns. I guess that is what they are counting on! Poor Quality, scam really! Save your money...these boots are crap!
jaye177
April 29th, 2020
Lowest quality products! Horrible back and forth emails for information on returns/refunds and they will go over the 10 day return policy by refusing to contact you. Then being told that buyer is responsible for shipping back to China.
dagmarf3
May 11th, 2020
The shoes were not of the material I expected. They were plastic. The fit was very poor. The bottom fit but the wrap was very loose. It must have been made for a much meatier foot. Returning them has taken four emails so far and now they want me to pay shipping all the way back to China.
monicag183
April 30th, 2020
Their website says they have a 100% iron clad refund return policy Yet, it has been next to impossible to get them to allow me to return the purchase I made of a pair of extremely pliable shoes that do not serve my purposes In a number of email exchanges the last one indicated that they only except exchanges not refunds Very questionable business and not true to their word.

Tip for consumers: Tip for working with them… Don’t bother.

linb29
July 31st, 2020
The shoes I received were not as ordered; one pair was boots rather than sandals. They are very cheap plastic shoes, not made of high quality leather as the website claimed. It also took weeks to receive them, leading me to believe they are nothing but a Chinese company scamming people.
susanc1454
July 9th, 2020
I would give it a zero if I could! It took three and a half months to get the shoes. Very cheaply made and do not fit at all even though it says they are size 8(39). They will not refund my purchase but to return them I have to pay to ship them back to China for an exchange. If the timeline is the same, I won't receive them back for seven months! Total scam.
susyw4
August 1st, 2020
The boots looked really cute in online photos, but they are absolute garbage. I ordered without researching the company first; my bad. I was beginning to get a little concerned about whether I would ever see the shoes, as it had been weeks with no communication from the seller, although the money had been withdrawn immediately from my account. Furthermore, my PayPal statement listed the transaction as "Tuition & Fees", which sounded pretty suspicious to me.
I figured the money was lost, but then one day a pair of plastic boots arrived. Literally plastic: the cheapest pair of Dollar Store merch one could imagine. I found the website online and contacted the seller by Email and received the same runaround others have noted here. Finally, I was told I could return the boots to China at my expense, but they would issue no RMA, and they gave me no address either. Yup, that's a hard-earned $80 down the drain to a disreputable bunch of cons. Do NOT buy these shoes!!
dianaa212
July 28th, 2020
Great store. Have to give it 5 stars.
dawnk186
April 25th, 2020
Before you buy from this company you need to read the complete return policy. The only way you can get a refund is if they send you the wrong item or if there is a manufacturer defect. The items I received did not fit and it's cheap China quality however those are not reasons for return. An exchange is the best you can hope for. Also keep in mind you only have 10 days from delivery and must return (if you can) in the original packaging. You must correspond via email and they only respond at night so it draws the process out. Beware!
carolp601
July 29th, 2020
Their attention to customer service and profesionalism is unrivaled. The reps are always friendly, you can chat easily with them. I recently bought a pair of shoes and a pair of sandals from them and I have nothing to complain about. The products are well made and the price is good. Would definitely recommend!
patriciah1060
July 31st, 2020
These shoes are POS! They look nothing like the photo, cheap cheap cheap fake leather and SMELL. I'm embarrassed to donate these! HUGE waste of money and the shipping and communication were also terrible. If there's a class action suit against these thieves, count me in.

Tip for consumers: DO. NOT.

carold593
July 31st, 2020
Their shoes look great online but they are junk. comes with no return information. had to go online to find it and they only offer refund or exchange for 10 days. I will not order from this site again.
bp487
May 11th, 2020
I paid for Items that I don't have very unprofessional I asked for a return label never sent I ordered 2 pair shoes only 1 was delivered I found a label on the retaped package and sent them back I am out of the shoes and my money. I need information from anyone on how to file a complaint this is not right for a online business to get over on consumers, shoes did not look the same did not fit I was really displeased with the shoes.
karenc1105
April 20th, 2020
Shame on me for ordering based on FaceBook ads - they looked great price was OK ($69) got them WEEKS after ordered in a plastic bag and the shoes are a cheap plastic material and Very uncomfortable. SO I think will get a refund OH NO....they did reply and say they were not damaged and the correct size so no other options but to replace with another pair of same shoes. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
tanyak99
June 1st, 2020
I ordered boots from this company. More than 2 months later, I still hadn't received them. I asked them numerous times to cancel the order, as the tracking information was the same the first day they sent to me as it was 2 months later - "waiting to be picked up". They would not cancel the order. When I said I no longer wanted the product because it was not sent in a timely manner, they said to mail it back ON MY DIME when it was received for a refund. No doubt a shotty product, bad service and a complete rip off. Do not purchase from this company!
janetb675
August 5th, 2020
Don't fall for the pretty pictures of their products, and if it's not what you expected, the refund policy is nefarious - not representative of what was on their website. I ordered a pair of leather boots - very nice photos - and received a pair of plastic, glue slathered, fake shoes. If you wish to return them I was told I have to pay the shipping back to China(!) and there would be a significant delay in processing a refund IF they decide to refund at all. Very 'nice' representatives however no meat to the discussion and with a POOR PRODUCT like these boots, I would recommend you STEER CLEAR of this company!
cc571
May 16th, 2020
This is the worst counterfeit boot and company. They advertise "high quality leather" but the boots were made from paper thin counterfeit, poor quality material. Like cheap doll clothes. They advertise money back guarantee if for any reason. 10 day limit on returns, but they won't give a return address till it would never make it back to CHINA. They advertise Ohio distributed, but took almost a month to deliver. They finally offered a 30% return and keep the worthless fake boots and incentive was that it was cheaper than paying the Return Shipping to CHINA. Including also the RISK of COVID in that return offer.
0 rating quality
0 rating customer service
0 rating return policy
0 rating for false advertising
Reported to Bank card.
PayPal link for complaint does not work. Initiated investigation. Keep your money. Do not buy here.
ranjasb
May 6th, 2020
They sell counterfeit goods as real...targeting people on Facebook. When you call them out on their BS, they agree to return if you pay shipping..... to China.... Which comes out to about 20x the value of their trash shoes.
karenu126
June 14th, 2020
I cannot give them a star rating as there is not a below star. It has been 3 months and 8 days since I placed this order and I still DO NOT HAVE MY SHOES!!!!! Telling me my order would arrive in 2-3 weeks which never happened. Then in late May they tell me my order was lost and would send out my shoes but never did. Then tell me if I wand a refund I will only get 70% and they keep 30% for processing, PROCESSING WHAT? I never got my order so what do they have to process. These people are out to STEAL YOUR MONEY DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. IT IS A SHAM COMPANY!
gaynellb5
April 24th, 2020
I spent $127.58 on 2 pair of flimsy shoes. They looked very cute on the facebook page. It looks WEEKS to receive them. I was extremely disappointed in the quality and the cheap look of the shoe in person. They are very UNCOMFORTABLE...feel like wearing cardboard shoes. The size is incorrect. I know my shoes size and these are at least 2 sizes larger! I have been dealing with trying to get a return for 3 weeks, only to be told that I can exchange them for another size or another product. Why would I ever want something from this company???? HORRIBLE product and customer service. Wish I had read these reviews before wasting my money. BUYER BE AWARE!!!
cindyd323
April 19th, 2020
The first pair of shoes is what I ordered in black and the second photo is what I actually received.

Sat, Apr 18, 2020 8:29 am

Cpug (*******@aol.com)
To:*******@mivenus.com Details

I'm done, ALL emails to be posted on social media effective NOW! I did use the size chart and it was NOT accurate with the shoe size that I ordered ACCORDING TO WHAT YOUR SHOE SIZE CHART TOLD ME!

To: Cpug <*******@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 18, 2020 7:40 am

Hi,

We're so sorry for your issue. We did add a size chart with length measurements in the product content and the buyer needs to check it carefully before ordering. If we sent the wrong size, we will send a new pair with no extra charge or refund. That is the reason that we need to check the label size of your shoes. Please send us the picture to solve this problem soon. Thank you

Anna

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 10:10 PM Cpug <*******@aol.com> wrote:
There is nothing in your return policy that states that the customer pays for shipping on returns. Clearly you do NOT stand behind every product, clearly your company is at the top of the list of extremely poor business practices, clearly you are very sneaky stating in your first paragraph that if the customer is not pleased with their purchase that you WILL be happy to make an exchange or refund. Clearly it is your INTENTION to scam the customer with products being sized incorrectly and photos not being the same as the product when they are received. Clearly you attempt to get out of doing a return by stating three paragraphs down on your return policy that you will only take back products if the fault was of your company and then you STILL don't want to take them back. Clearly you don't want to give up your address because you are of the lowest of scum! You have exactly ONE more chance of making this right and NOT even trying to tell me sorry, it's been past ten days and we can no longer accept the return when YOU are the one holding all this up in the first place. In addition I will NOT be going to the Post Office until we are no longer having to isolate at home because of the CORNOAVIRUS! If you don't make good on this final email from me I WILL start posting ALL over social media. There will be NO question that I am telling the TRUTH because I intend to post ALL emails between you and me that transpired!

Kind regards, hope YOU understand!

Cindy

To: cpug <*******@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 17, 2020 4:34 am

Hi Cindy,

I am so sorry but it is our policy when the customer needs to pay for the return shipping fee.

Hope you understand. Have a great day!

Mary

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 12:57 AM cpug <*******@aol.com> wrote:
I am happy to return C.O.D. Again I refuse to pay for anything that is not the fault on my end. Your company needs to do a betting job in choosing your manufacturers and providing accurate sizing.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2020, at 5:02 AM, Mivenus Support Team <*******@mivenus.com> wrote:

Hi Cindy,

We will let you return in this case, but please note that the buyers have to pay the shipping fee for sending them back to the warehouse in China. We do not provide a shipping label and we will only refund once the item received.

Please let us know if you agree with this, then we send you an address.

Mary

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 1:03 PM Cpug <*******@aol.com> wrote:
Okay I clearly remembered your site STATING your customer satisfaction is important to you and you will give an exchange or refund. I went back and looked today. You LIED in the first paragraph and then you were very sneaky and added later down the page that you will refund for something that is only your fault. I do NOT want an exchange. I want a refund! I don't know who made the shoes that you scam onto people but I DO KNOW what size shoe I wear and I don't care if you sent me the size I ordered or not. They are TOO BIG for my feet. Therefore the sizing is NOT accurate and this is your fault as YOU are the one selling the mislabeled product! In ADDITON funny how much nicer the shoes look in the photo. They do NOT look like that in person. AGAIN the fault is on your end with your photographer and advertising! I will never order from your company again. I will give you 24 hours to change your mind and change your policy before I start the process of bad reviews on every media website I can think of.

To: cpug <*******@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Apr 15, 2020 1:40 am

Hi Cindy,

We are so sorry but for this case, we can only accept exchange since we did send you the correct size and color as requested. You can return and get a new size or item. We only accept a return if the item is faulty due to an error on our end (e.g: wrong or damaged item).

Please check other products from our website that are equivalent to the price of your original order. You may visit https://mivenus.com/collections for more products to choose from.

We can let you return the shoes you received to get a new pair which has a better quality as a replacement.
Please let us know your decision. Thank you for understanding.

Junee

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 3:45 AM cpug <*******@aol.com> wrote:
Why are you asking me to do this? It doesn't matter what size the shoe SAYS it is. They don't fit properly. In addition as I previously stated I don't feel they look as cute in person as they did in the advertisement. I requested a refund and how to go about returning them. Would you please give me that information? Ty!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 13, 2020, at 11:54 PM, Mivenus Support Team <*******@mivenus.com> wrote:

Hi Ciny,

We are so sorry to hear that the shoes do not fit well. Please help us take close-up pictures to show its size which is sealed on the boots.Then we can check it with the size filled in your order.

Hopefully, we can get this sorted out for you. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Junee

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 5:02 AM Cpug <*******@aol.com> wrote:

Hi, I made a purchase of a pair of shoes from you. Not only do I feel as though they are not as cute as in the advertisement they are also too big. I would appreciate information on how to go about returning them for a full refund. I did NOT receive any paperwork such as a receipt or packing slip with the product which I find to be very poor business practice. However I do have the email which proves my purchase with you. Thank goodness I held on to that!

Cindy Dockery

Legit company with nice shoes and great customer service

By Joseph D.