Review of Miva Merchant

Miva Merchant reviews

Tel: 800.608.6482

erics79
10/22/14

I am not a programmer and I have chosen miva for my site because it is always easy to find someone who has miva experience in coding for a good price.

erick257
2/14/14

I have used miva merchant since the very beginning over a decade ago. The problem is always when their are major updates and then integrating the changes into the site. Still it is the best platform out there the most flexible.

robc
6/13/08

If you use Miva Merchant, make sure your hosting company has lots of experience with them. - I have used miva merchant for years and the problem I have always run across is that the hosting company MUST be an expert using their miva merchant software or you WILL have problems. Lots of hosting companies claim to support miva merchant, but in my experience most will not waste too much time solving all of the miva problems. So, be really really careful if you go with Miva that your hosting company has lots of experience with it.

Questions? Get answers from the Miva Merchant staff and other customers.

Miva Merchant?