Review of Miniclip SA

Miniclip SA reviews

Tel: +1-866-281-6831

ricko186
2/3/19

If the games weren't rigged in favor of the weaker player, the stronger players would soon dominate the site. And that's bad for business. PurePlay Poker does the same thing for the same reason. Stay away.

natashav16
1/19/19

I played a 67% guy, and got robbed of a win. I hit the last ball in, and the cue ball slid down on the side rail close to the 8 ball to tap in and win the game. But, there was a time lag or some glitch, and it blinked for his turn, and he then finished and won. I then knew for a fact that this game is rigged. There was 2 full seconds that lapsed and then it gave the ball to him, after I had already hit my ball in, and the cue ball rolled close to the 8 ball for an easy win. I am 85 and have never had that happen to me ever. So, I know it wasnt a time lag. It just didnt want me to beat this 67% Pool Emperor.

chrish886
1/11/19

I am level 236, this game is bull$#*!. I have in excess of 10 billion and am convinced the game is rigged. I think advantage is applied and taken away to almost predict the winner. I feel sorry for people who spend money to buy cues thinking italian t will help. It will not help, the game is managed and you are not in control.

fredb191
12/13/18

I truly advise never to buy coins. I have experience the strangest studders on my screen and cue ball picks up speed and scatches. It is set up for you to lose when you buy coins. I have heard from a employee that is they way it is set up.

bradleyb100
11/1/18

I wouldn't normally write a review on how bad a game is but because i'm that frustrated about it I just need to vent it out. Soccer Stars is just so crap, It just makes you want to spend your money and also, It's just filled with bots that always score impossible goals. Don't ever buy this wank game.

mikec656
9/20/18

Starting out skillz matter win they idle you response speed way down then they offer great packages they continue to idle you on your control speed had enough. I'll never say mini clip games again. I deleted basketball with over 3 million I. Cash $#*! of their ba. How the heck do they allow someone more than 100 levels ahead of you to be matched with you?

tommyr20
8/14/18
• Updated review

If a person wins to much they make you loose. I just lost 300 million pointz without winning one $#*!in game. There's no $#*!ing way. Miniclip are sorry chikin $#*! ass wipes.

“Cheaters, money hungry bastards”
3/4/17
• Previous review

I'm up to a 174 and 203 million points which means I'm pretty good. Then suddenly in the past month I've lost 70 million points and, today I just lost 25 games strait. It means I can win some against other people but, I can't beat a computer. I'll have a run then the q ball will make a half moon turn rite in a pocket. Or the q will just slow down for no reason. How many balls do you think can stop just before it fall in. These people are cheaters.

bassih
8/7/18

Guys

Yes, this game is fun but it is full of hackers. They will alow you to play all in money only for a hacker to pull out of the game before it starts and they get all your money. I have talked to their support team and they have admitted there is nothing they can do about it. Yet get this they will not post these issues on their bulletin board so people keep on buying real coins. Stay away and save your money believe me if i had the time and no abouts i would have sued them. a scam all over!!!!

non327
1/13/18

Take your money without putting any of it back into the game. The EA of web games. Garbage company that ruins every game they buyout.

crapg
10/27/17

Total fix of a game,the only thing they want you to do is spend money and once you start they will not leave you alone,each game is pre determined,when the player breaks just watch the last moving ball,,when it settles it moves ,I got to rank 50 and every game from rank 45 was against a higher ranked player and 4 out of 5 I was set to lose,players play hacks on higher coin games so you would not be able to build up "free " coins,I played 20 x 100 coin games and only 3 were against lower rank players who had lost everything previously and obviously deleted and re installed the game and wiped the floor with me without me even getting a shot,my last 2180 coins went on a double or nothing game and I went against a 118 rank player,first shot he potted 4 of his balls,game over,second game I potted a stripe ball on a break and it then went straight to the other player and he cleared the board in 3 yes 3 shots,total waste of time playing this,MONEY MONEY MONEY,HAD TO GIVE 1 star just to be able to post this review

jons225
10/21/17

Where do I start? It's been 4 days and Im already wanting find their offices and $#*! everyone up there. I played 20 spins and literally got the worst or second worst payout everytime. Scratch off are a JOKE. I played another 20 or so and lost on four in a row! This is a fricken virtual scratch off and the odds are as bad as normal real life scratch offs.

Literally 80-100 opponents you play are people named Abod, muhammed or some other Terrorist name. The devs are terrorists. It's more rigged than online poker

They would gladly take some kids money (or his moms) they dont care if its 30k for virtual $#*!ty scratchoffs with $#*!ty odds.

I just lost on a game where I shot half strength on the 8 ball from about a foot away and the 8 ball literally stopp hanging halfway over the pocket. Such fricken bull$#*!... Other times when I shoot half strength the ball flies across the table

Simply put. I LOVED this game at first but Im no idiot.... I've seen this monopoly/mafia type programmed game before. Sadly EVERY game is becoming more rigged to lose and take your money nowadays. CANT WE JUST HAVE SOME $#*!ING HONEST FUN?

They need to be investigated or hhut down. This company just wants so suck in young kids and make them addicted so they spend all their money.

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fatc3
10/20/17

GARBAGE,DO NOT PLAY THIS POOL CRAP,BE AWARE,SHUT DOWN THE SITE PLEASE,ASAP!!!!!!

omarw15
9/13/17

I have emailed miniclip multiple times on how there software cheated me out of 100,000 coins when I was winning; my last ball was the eight ball; all of a sudden my turn reversed back to My opponent ; miniclip software put my balls back on the table I had previously made and gave the victory to my opponent; "what a set up,"unfortunately, these crooks don't care, as long as they get paid, they don't care: they specialize cheating people; all I can say is, what comes around goes around.

deanl33
9/1/17

This company is founded on cheating everyone out of whatever money they can. I used to read reviews for 8-ball on this site from disgruntled people speaking their mind on the ways this game cheats you. Now that I've seen it for myself I wonder how they can possibly exist cheating everyone so badly. The "network is running unusually slow" is a bunch of b.s. and an obvious sign you're about to get cheated. My network never runs slow, and it only happens when I'm shooting, just to return to see that my made shot had never taken place and that my opponent is now shooting at the ball I just made. There are a million bots you can be potentially playing against, some that are supposed to win and some that are supposed to lose depending on what they want out of you. I played a bot once that was supposed to lose to me and I tried as hard as I could to lose the game but it just wouldn't let me. So believe me when they put a bot in there that's supposed to win you are not going to win the game. I'm pretty sure that a lot of the times I've played in tournaments I am the only real player in there along with seven bots guarantee it. Waste of time and money.

Tip for consumers: Don't play any Miniclip games.

davidj306
8/28/17

Absolute garbage and obviously rigged. Lost 57 thousand points, just disappeared for no reason. Better sites out there.

paulm444
8/26/17

I play tanki and pay for a premium account and i called a player a "noob" and was banned for a week? Really?? I will never subscribe to premium account again. Mini Clip hires 12 year old to monitor their game on Tanki because they to cheap to do their own work, thumbs down for mini clip

kodiii
8/12/17

I have built up my winnings to 2 million!!
ALL LEGIT!!
this game should have like the older version pool, selection of timmed shots.
making it much more competitive.
I have learned this game mostly @ 5sec/per/shot

walterm53
7/31/17

I am going to start an investigation against this sight. 8 ball look tips you off. I have lost so much money at this f' d up sight, it is not funny. I sware they are sitting back and wondering how to get you to spend money. I am playing a 100 dollar game and two balls left. I call the pocket on the first ball and make a vary clean shot. They give my opponent ball in hand? To shoot the 8? This game is rigged, don't waist your money. I see a lawsuit coming very soon.

mikep229
7/9/17

Game is an extreme piece of crap and a serious cheat and extremely corrupt and on purpose.The person I was playing had me in a tuff spot in which I made a really tuff shot successfully and red slid ball went in and cue ball did not but autamaticly the other player was given the ball to win easily. Also there was connection problems only when I was to shoot and when it would connect again the other player had the ball,when it was my turn again it would keep happening.So when u have a good win percentage they mess with you and right it to lose!IF YOU WANT YO STAY HEALTHY AND DO NOT WANT AGGREVATION AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PIECE OF $#*! GAME CAUSE ITS RIGGED BY ACEHOLES!!!!!

stuarts53
7/8/17

PURELY AND SIMPLY IT IS A CHEATING GAME. TIME AND TIME AGAIN THE GAME CHEATS. IT DETERMINES WHO IT WANTS TO WIN. BOUGHT MYSELF A GREAT CUE BUT STILL CANT GET ANY FURTHUR WITH MY WIN AVERAGE THAN WHEN I WAS USING A $#*!TY CUE. DONT SPEND ONE PENNY ON THIS GAME OR ANY OTHER GAME

richardp180
7/1/17

I have never bought a single coin, in fact I won 207 million coins & got to 150 ranking beating some of the top players on the way, then, i lost the lot through a combination of bad play & some of the issues mentioned in former reviews, i have now rebuilt the 'empire' from scratch & have 191 million coins & a 161 ranking, sometimes, players enter games then disappear meaning their coins get added to mine & i too have lost coins in the same way having been 'disconnected' so i would argue it works both ways as in my experience. I have never had issues with cues or the cue ball, granted you have to be careful with 'in off' situations, but i would argue that the more you play you understand which situations are not reliable for applying spin or screw back for example, but i agree it is intensely annoying when it does happen, so for me that is part of the challenge! When i did complain about screen freezes & hackers, i did get replies claiming the company were always trying to improve the quality & reliability of the game, so, to conclude, it's simple you do not have to buy coins to gain, it is possible to start from 0 & build upwards with a bit of luck, determination & good play meaning that you should understand how your cue & table works as in the real game don't play stupid shots & think 2 or 3 shots ahead, i've built up from 0 coins twice, so i know it can be done, finally, i would recommend you do not play through internet explorer or google chrome browsers, those are where i experienced the most cheating & hacking, such as screen freezing & line hacking, i always only now play through Firefox & have only had the odd one or two 'disconnects' or hacks, but on the whole no major problems, my view is it is a great game if you implement different strategies, treat every shot with care & be fearless, the players playing for 30 million coins are no better than those playing for 50 thousand, overall message is then don't buy the coins then you don't get stung! Happy potting & have a nice day, thanks mini clip

ronnyb10
6/25/17

If you like a game that you know your being cheated at just so you will have to spend more and more money just to be cheated again then let me tell you miniclip will straight up cheat you with any and all of etheir games. If miniclip has their name on it, DO NOT , I repeat, DO NOT get involved or you will end up getting screwed out of everything. Read all the reviews about miniclip and you will see that they dont give a $#*! about the American people after all they are from Switzerland.

abin18
6/21/17

cheating bastards indeed - my son was allowed to spend £100's playing for coins on a soccer game without any notification to the account holder am going to take this as far as possibel

bigc5
6/19/17

Biggest bunch of thieves on the web. Biggest bunch of thieves on the web. Biggest bunch of thieves on the web. Biggest bunch of thieves on the web. Biggest bunch of thieves on the web. Biggest bunch of thieves on the web. Biggest bunch of thieves on the web. Biggest bunch of thieves on the web. Biggest bunch of thieves on the web. Biggest bunch of thieves on the web.

elainef26
6/11/17

Odd that they occasionally ask for a review but then will not allow you to post it.
A well designed game technologically and a good personal challenge with talented opponents IF they are real. Funny how it pits you against those who have higher win percentages and how the spin for coins always lands between two large numbers, eh? They must have been trained in Vegas. . If you like pool, just play the game and don't get rooked into buying coins. Warning!!!! This game can be addicting just like gambling.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Miniclip SA staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Miniclip SA