Mini-Graphics.co.uk reviews

Tel: +44-1977-663146
sales@mini-graphics.co.uk

paula1466
3/22/18

I would avoid company's that take your money and then do not send any communication. I have not received my stripes yet and heard nothing from them about my order other than an email from PayPal saying they had been paid. Hmmmmm

ianh106
2/10/18

Didn't deliver an order in time for Christmas even though order was in plenty of time. When asked for refund eventually sent order late January! Told them I didn't want the goods now, too late. Escalated to pay pal, when paypal dispute closed they 'cancelled' the order. Zero contact again. No refund.
Shocking customer service.

heatheri6
1/17/18

They is no way of contacting this supplier by telephone, and emails are ignored.
The product, when it finally arrives, is of average quality. I wouldn't recommend using this company.

paulb139
9/2/14

I ordered producs but it took a loooooong time before I got them. After receiving the quality turned out to be very poor... I didn't use it and hired a professional company to remake the decals for me. I tried to contact them to settle things out but I got zero response.... I can't recoment this company for lack of quality and communication.
Paul

stevem107
11/25/13

Received my graphics in good time, had them professionally fitted, pleased with result. This company just have to sort out communication problems , as other reviewers say, no communication at all , which is a shame as the website is really good.

timb39
9/27/13

Mainly wanted to back up first two reviews, communication is ZERO, I ordered two weeks ago, had no goods or communication since. I wanted to amend the order, so have sent e-mails and left messages on the telephone number given on their website. Phone is never answered and no response whatsoever to my e-mails.

After two weeks I looked them up online to see if I had been scammed, I dont think they are scammers, but just hopeless at customer services!

Will keep you posted if anything changes, but suggest you DO NOT use them despite the great looking website!

Update: Goods arrived after 14 days as originally ordered and looks okay, but clearly they do not communicate or allow any amendments to order! legit, but poor service in my view.

aww2
9/15/13

Am very disappointed with the defective product they supply. I had find profession body-shop to do the work. However it got wrinkle all over the stripes after it finish, the effect is so bad.

The stripes were sent late and tried to communicate and could not get any reply and finally arrived in about three weeks. Do not buy from them!!!

eduardos16
1/16/13

I bought several stripes for my car. The stripes were sent in a timely manner and I received them in my home in about three weeks (UK to South America). In those three weeks I tried to communicate by email and phone and could not contact them achieve. I think communication is a point to improve, because until the product arrived, I knew nothing about them. Product quality: 10 points !

Questions? Get answers from the Mini-Graphics.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Mini-Graphics.co.uk