Mini Graphics UK

Mini Graphics UK has a consumer rating of 1.48 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Mini Graphics UK most frequently mention customer service problems. Mini Graphics UK ranks 189th among Graphic Design sites.

How would you rate Mini Graphics UK?

“Excellent quality and service!”

Stuart B.
11/6/19

I wanted to leave a 5star review after buying from this company and getting assistance/ superb customer service from Craig. Shocked to see poor reviews on this site my experience has been superb. (Oct 19)

“Not so good...”

Justin S.
3/4/21

I thought I'd give this company a try but alas the reviews are right. Money taken immediately - product never arrived. They did communicate with me and said the 2-3 day delivery time listed on their website is correct. What they don't tell you is the manufacturing process timescale... this was not clear even after email exchanges. I would have waited for the product if they had been open and honest from the outset. Maybe they need a new manufacturing process to speed up the whole customer experience. At the moment I wouldn't recommend this company.

justins732
March 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

Products used:
None, did not arrive.

davidb5096
October 24th, 2020

These people don't care about customers, multiple emails, no phone number to call. If I lived in the UK I would be knocking on their door to tell them exactly how I feel. Not even worth 1 star. Happy I paid through PayPal, will order elsewhere.

callums25
August 19th, 2020
• Updated review

I should have listened to the other reviews, unfortunately everything was fantastic except the end product. The vinyl just wasn't up to scratch, looks good but doesn't stick at all. Even after following the detailed instructions. Very disappointed:(

Started to peel off after less than 12 hours. When removing it came off far to easily and the adhesive on the vinyl (pictured) was not sticky at all.

A good experience! Would purchase again!
August 13th, 2020
• Previous review

Having read the other reviews (after I ordered) I was a bit skeptical. However my order was processed very quickly and arrived less than 48hrs after it was posted.

I have yet to apply the decals but they were packaged very well, and clear and detailed instructions are included in how to install are included.

I would recommend minigraphics.co.uk to anyone looking to personalise their mini.

The website alone is great!

mrt136
April 5th, 2020

ZERO service and no way of contact on faulty order delivery. Got wrong graphics delivered, tried emailing nicely two Times', then slightly sharper a third time... ZERO feedback!

colinh153
October 22nd, 2020

Paid £36.99 Inc delivery for bonnet stripes for my r53 cooper s. A month has gone by and no delivery. I have constantly emailed them with no reply. There is no phone number or address! Didn't realise this until I read reviews about them. Does anybody have a way of contacting these people?

kellym865
June 25th, 2020

I ordered my mini bonnet stripes in may money been taken still not received the item have left 3 emails absolutely no answer cannot find a contact number for them so paid but no item want my money back seems impossible

jamiew494
September 10th, 2020

Ordered a roof decal for my mini 2 weeks ago at a cost of £43 plus another £10 delivery promised within 7 working days. Payment using PayPal taken immediately. The next day I decided I didn't want it anymore as I had read customer reviews saying the quality wasn't good and customer service was terrible, plus I decided I wanted to just leave my roof plain after all.
I emailed them several times asking them to cancel my order but 2 weeks later have not received a single reply. There is no contact phone number or any other way to contact them other than email.
Now I don't know what is going on, if it does turn up I will return it for a refund. More emails sent to them asking what is going on but nothing in reply at all.
Looks like other customers comments are spot on, there is literally no customer service at all. It is very annoying that they take your money straight away but ignore you if you want to cancel and the promise of delivery within 7 working days is obviously bull.

dougr214
June 6th, 2021

The vinyl I was sent was awful, way too thin for the job, bubbles using the wet or dry method of application, and the slightest heat stretched it while I was holding it up to apply heat. No good if you want straight edges.
Avoid, find somewhere else!

Tip for consumers:
Quality is poor

Products used:
Vinyls for cars

ianp168
November 17th, 2020

Given 1 star, but that's 10 too many. Waited 2 months for my order then had to claim refund through PayPal. You're can't phone them only email which they won't respond to. They couldn't even responded to PayPal when they chased my order. Don't waste 15 minutes of your life ordering from them.

stuartb226
November 6th, 2019

paulr1472
April 22nd, 2021

Ordered stripes for wife's convertible, stripes arrived at least 6" short. They do not answer phone or havent replied to emails.
Paid by Pay Pal so tried to claim and pay pal rejected.
Dont waste your time and money

jamiew498
September 22nd, 2020

I ordered my Vinlys a month ago and still havent heard anything! I paid £134 and not one email to tell me the order has been shipped. I have now contacted paypal for a refund as i havent recieved my product yet. Disgusting scam, do not use the company!

eduardos16
January 16th, 2013

I bought several stripes for my car. The stripes were sent in a timely manner and I received them in my home in about three weeks (UK to South America). In those three weeks I tried to communicate by email and phone and could not contact them achieve. I think communication is a point to improve, because until the product arrived, I knew nothing about them. Product quality: 10 points!

michaell2520
December 22nd, 2020

I ordered some boot stripes before reading the reviews on here. I also sent two emails regarding my order that were completely ignored. The initial email confirmation I received said that my order as being processed. The next day I received one that said my order was no longer being processed but in production. This meant that the item was not in stock and it could take another 2-3 weeks to get the item. It's not until you go to their FAQ's that they make mention of this. Surely this information should be at the point of sale. Once I'd read the reviews on here and saw all the negatives I decided to ask for a refund. I no longer trusted this firm. Paypal never received a reply to my request from this company and neither did I ever hear from them. As such Paypal refunded me in full. I really don't understand the point of this company. This site is full of similar experiences re poor customer service and shoddy product. The website looks great but the whole buying and customer experience is appalling. So it begs the question. What's the point of this ‘business?'

johnm4561
March 19th, 2020

No customer service at all. No answers to enquiries. Nice web pages but very poor service. Better to avoid. I found better graphics from eBay seller.

brianj541
July 22nd, 2020

Had to fit for a customer absulutely impossible to fit without air bubbles even the smaller parts very poor quality not flexable very cheap vinyl worst decals Ive ever had to fit in 30 years

ianh106
February 10th, 2018

Didn't deliver an order in time for Christmas even though order was in plenty of time. When asked for refund eventually sent order late January! Told them I didn't want the goods now, too late. Escalated to pay pal, when paypal dispute closed they 'cancelled' the order. Zero contact again. No refund.
Shocking customer service.

timb39
September 27th, 2013

Mainly wanted to back up first two reviews, communication is ZERO, I ordered two weeks ago, had no goods or communication since. I wanted to amend the order, so have sent e-mails and left messages on the telephone number given on their website. Phone is never answered and no response whatsoever to my e-mails.

After two weeks I looked them up online to see if I had been scammed, I dont think they are scammers, but just hopeless at customer services!

Will keep you posted if anything changes, but suggest you DO NOT use them despite the great looking website!

Update: Goods arrived after 14 days as originally ordered and looks okay, but clearly they do not communicate or allow any amendments to order! Legit, but poor service in my view.

paula1466
March 22nd, 2018

I would avoid company's that take your money and then do not send any communication. I have not received my stripes yet and heard nothing from them about my order other than an email from PayPal saying they had been paid. Hmmmmm

heatheri6
January 17th, 2018

They is no way of contacting this supplier by telephone, and emails are ignored.
The product, when it finally arrives, is of average quality. I wouldn't recommend using this company.

aww2
September 15th, 2013

Am very disappointed with the defective product they supply. I had find profession body-shop to do the work. However it got wrinkle all over the stripes after it finish, the effect is so bad.

The stripes were sent late and tried to communicate and could not get any reply and finally arrived in about three weeks. Do not buy from them!

paulb139
September 2nd, 2014

I ordered producs but it took a loooooong time before I got them. After receiving the quality turned out to be very poor... I didn't use it and hired a professional company to remake the decals for me. I tried to contact them to settle things out but I got zero response... I can't recoment this company for lack of quality and communication.
Paul

stevem107
November 25th, 2013

Received my graphics in good time, had them professionally fitted, pleased with result. This company just have to sort out communication problems, as other reviewers say, no communication at all, which is a shame as the website is really good.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Mini Graphics UK staff and other customers.

Mini graphics suppliers of mini Roof graphics, mini bonnet stripes, mini viper stripes, mini side stripes, mini A Panel decals, mini boot graphics for the BMW MINI One / Cooper / Cooper S, Clubman and Countryman.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mini Graphics UK?

Have a question about Mini Graphics UK?