Minestore.io

Minestore.io has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Minestore.io also ranks 25th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Minestore.io?

“Have reasonable expectations”

Miller m.
8/21/18

Make sure you have reasonable expectations when buying mining contracts as they do not make you rich quick. You will most likely have to wait for sometime before you get your money back depending on many factors. It's just like the stock market as in it bears the risk. That said Minestore is one of the few reputable companies in the cloud mining game.

millerm29
August 21st, 2018
airinahb
May 24th, 2019
To be involved in this investment we need to be patient. calm and rational thinking. do not rush and do not be greedy ..
rubyc58
September 14th, 2018
I think it's a good investment, I was studying the returns and I find them very attractive, I'd like to be informed about it. It is very simple to earn upgrade yourself and get paid on a daily basis.
josek29
September 5th, 2018
I received my payment on time after getting upgrade my free package. I am very happy to mining with Minestore.

Questions? Get answers from the Minestore.io staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Minestore.io?

Have a question about Minestore.io?