Review of MindBodyGreen

Tel: +1 347-529-6952
support@mindbodygreen.com

williams1247
5/22/19

Too many emails, but better since I dumped them into my spam folder. For reading when you have the time since it does seem to often push paid products rather than quality content. I do understand this is part of the process, but they should add more value via content before overt selling takes place.

georger242
1/22/19

I used to subscribe to mindbodygreen, did so for years. At its outset it was a very good source of health related news. Overtime, however, I noticed a trend where an increasing number of the articles read more like infomercials. Some articles were actually provided by companies selling a product, but many more were ostensibly objective articles that would reference and recommend specific products and services. Being a health care professional and holistic health care practitioner, I felt this represented a loss of integrity: were the products and services being recommended because they were truly helpful or because there was a monetary benefit for recommending them? I appreciate the costs of putting out a newsletter like mindbodygreen, but for me they crossed a line. I no longer recommend the newsletter to my patients. These days I recommend that they go straight to the source of many of the articles... science digest newsletters. Still, not a bad source of information if you read it with a discerning eye.

roseannz
4/2/18

Mindbodygreen.com (aka MBG) is a great site that gives articles, podcasts, and classes in "the whole person"-spirit, soul, body, relationships, housing, and investing in one self. The reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is that you get numerous emails and some of the articles are kind of "out there" for a 66 year old like myself. But I do LOVE the website. It really speaks to the "whole You". For instance, here are some of the article titles in the recent newsletter: "Replacing Retinoids with Other Products During Pregnancy", "How to oil Cleanse Correctly" (I learned that from that article), "Grain-Free Muffins", "4 Ways to Invest in Yourself That Will Change Your Life", "Tools to Overcome PTSD". Recent articles have also highlighted how to de-clutter your life, living in tiny houses, natural beauty items and recipes, yoga, meditation. I read what I want to and disregard the rest. I've learned a lot from these article. There are classes that you can purchase on a variety of topics. Otherwise, everything else is free. If you want to live a more natural lifestyle, this site will certainly help. If you want to live without as much stress, if you want to eat better nutrition, if you want to spark your sex life, if you want to know how to be mindful, this website is for you. I'm a 66 year old, conservative woman who isn't "out there", but I learn a lot from this site, and I know you will, too.

stephb6
8/24/15

this website has great information and healthy news articles. It is great.

Questions? Get answers from the MindBodyGreen staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MindBodyGreen