Review of Milani

Milani reviews

Tel: 1-866-789-8002

clarar37
9/7/18

Their new highlighters and baked eyeshadows are so awesome for a night out or to wear normally. High pigmented and doesnt smudge

sayeedab1
8/26/18

When you think of a lip product that's creamy in texture, highly pigmented, chic packaging, great in consistency does Milani Cosmetics come to mind? The Milani Cosmetics Color Statement Lipsticks is my favorite drugstore lipstick because of its vibrant pigmentation and affordability. The color statement lipstick is easy to apply,it's not patchy or streaky, and the color doesn't feather and bleed. When you purchase the Color Statement Lipstick you are purchasing a product that can be sold at Sephora because of the great quality you are receiving. The lipstick comes in a wide range of colors from nudes, pink, reds, oranges, even purples. It is a lipstick that everyone will enjoy and should consider purchasing.

jennifery60
8/20/18

I love Milani. I would consider them a drugstore brand, just because they sell in most retails, but I find them usually better than most retail makeup, especially their foundation.

emilyb241
8/6/18

I love the setting spray they have. Depending on the season of my face is dry I use the make it dewy and it makes my face feel amazing. With my face it more oily I use the make it last setting spray works amazing.

mariaha8
8/3/18

Milani is my favorite drugstore brand to buy. I have both the foundation and the matte setting spray. I find it to be comparable to high end companies and is great for those who are on a budget like myself.

jaidynw
7/30/18

super cakey foundation. very little pigmentation in the eyeshadows. do not recommend to anyone :(( won't by anymore of their products

Questions? Get answers from the Milani staff and other customers.

Milani?