Review of MightyApe.co.nz

Auckland, Auckland 632, New Zealand
Tel: (09) 475 9305

phuct6
6/26/19

1star for the return policy unlike any others tech company that i used to purchase. Normally they would accept items return to them in 7-14 days with full refund. This is the first time in my online shopping that they refunded my refund into my mightyape account, forcing me to purchase overpriced items in their shop. DO NOT RECOMMENDED. Seriously, you should go look somewhere else for the items you're looking for, there are plenty of stores out there with cheaper price and better policy.

anushkaa1
3/10/18

Please DO NOT buy from this place. Because they have the worst products ever. I bought a motherboard , CPU & the ram. First took more than 2 weeks to come then the mother board came faulty no beep no posts nothing. Sent it back. again they sent without any information. I do not know if they checked it. Got 2 computer places to check. They all said this had happened to another customer. I sent it back now they are saying the pins are damaged. Firstly it never worked from day one. There is no number to contact them. And they don;t give any solutions . no customer service. I just have wasted $450. I should have spent another $50 and bought from a reliable place that knows who customers are.

brianf93
10/11/16

Buy a large item, whether it`s a P.C.or a play station, from Mighty Ape.They hedge on giving you a refund, if it is faulty. I threatened them with legal action before they paid up. After 8 weeks.

kurte3
11/6/15

I have ordered from mightyape 20+ times, The orders are always correct and usually arrive the next day.

Questions? Get answers from the MightyApe.co.nz staff and other customers.

MightyApe.co.nz?