Review of MicroFiberTech

Tel: 888-556-4276

carolm292
Carol M.
5/15/19

This was my first order with Microfibertech. The product left lint on my eyeglasses. I washed and dried them before use so was kind of shocked...

franw44
Fran W.
5/13/19

I own a cleaning company, and all my ladies use the mop kits. I have always found the website to be easy to manuever, and product always ships asap.

robertay6
Roberta Y.
5/2/19

Wanted a couple of other colors which were not available on your site or sold out, but I chose to order anyway, your site works is easy to navigate, thank you

judeek
Judee K.
4/11/19

A very good product (eye glass wipes) . Performs better than expected. Very good delivery time as well.

karenv35
Karen V.
4/8/19

I love the site and description of the products. I will give this product a try. If it lives up to the description I will return and try others.

mariacuteak
Mariacutea K.
3/19/19

Everything is good the price and the products , but not the price for shipping I'm thing is expensive

joela53
Joel A.
3/14/19

Products and service are great. Only issue is the color from the thread around the outside bleeds onto my heat press.

terrav
Terra V.
2/26/19

Glad I found your site! I will use microfibertech for all my cleaning business needs. I appreciated learning more about microfiber in the information section on the website.

sarahh330
Sarah H.
2/23/19

Awesome!! This product has revolutionized the way I clean my home. I gave some to my my mom and her friend to try and they love them too!! Thank you for producing such a wonderful product !!

georgeb260
George B.
2/17/19

As good as it gets. Intuitive and Efficient Shopping and Checkout Process. I will review more products on your website soon.

stevel189
Steve L.
2/10/19

I found exactly what I was looking for, i.e. a small (10" ) microfiber mop kit (including scrubber, dust mop, and 2 wet mop heads).

kenu8
Ken U.
2/4/19

had a glich with the shipping information. Although I had the correct information inputted, the system wanted to charge me for overseas. I had to call to straighten it out.

tonyam62
Tonya M.
2/3/19

I'm waiting for the cloths. My use for this is for a business venture I'm considering. Yes - please follow up!

susany18
Susan Y.
1/23/19

Delivery was quick. I think it's a great price for a quality product. It cleans my new flooring quick and easy. I'm very happy with my purchase

pd74
P D.
1/10/19

Website was easy to navigate and use. I like that you use PayPal. I don't like giving my credit card # on the internet so seeing that actually made the sale.

wandah49
Wanda H.
1/4/19

Easy shopping, I can't wait to receive my items. Previously bought the
Window cloths at Auto Zone & can't find them anywhere in Lexington, Ky. Love the cloths!

paulj111
Paul J.
1/3/19

Easy to navigate. It’s yet to see how well your products are, if your shipping is prompt and how your customer service is.

elijiahm
Elijiah M.
12/14/18

Cart had some bugs. Trying to change quantity on some items, and it wouldn't update. Had to delete cart and start from scratch

markm280
Mark M.
12/11/18

These are gift items, so I cannot comment on the satisfaction with the product. The delivery and overall order process has been good, however.

sheilar101
Sheila R.
12/8/18

Overall excellent. Still would not take my 10% promo code.
Would have been nice to have it honored.

susanh374
Susan H.
11/27/18

Bought this before and loved it. Now buying more for me and my friends who were interested after I raved about the cloth!

marilyns85
Marilyn S.
11/14/18

Little awkward navigating checkout, but I survived. These microfiber cloths sound great and I'm glad I found your website.

robertb619
robert b.
11/12/18

I have got microfiber towels from you and got this cleaner also
but now need more. Great price and service.

scottw180
Scott W.
11/6/18

Thanks to the email I received in response to my question, and thanks to Meryl’s quick assistance via chat, I placed an order (albeit small) and will continue to shop with you in the future.

suzannet44
Suzanne T.
11/6/18

A little bit of a go-around when I was trying to change the shipping address vs. the billing address but it seemed to work out ok.

Questions? Get answers from the MicroFiberTech staff and other customers.

MicroFiberTech?