Review of MicroFiberTech

Tel: 888-556-4276

stevel189
Steve L.
2/10/19

I found exactly what I was looking for, i.e. a small (10" ) microfiber mop kit (including scrubber, dust mop, and 2 wet mop heads).

kenu8
Ken U.
2/4/19

had a glich with the shipping information. Although I had the correct information inputted, the system wanted to charge me for overseas. I had to call to straighten it out.

tonyam62
Tonya M.
2/3/19

I'm waiting for the cloths. My use for this is for a business venture I'm considering. Yes - please follow up!

susany18
Susan Y.
1/23/19

Delivery was quick. I think it's a great price for a quality product. It cleans my new flooring quick and easy. I'm very happy with my purchase

pd74
P D.
1/10/19

Website was easy to navigate and use. I like that you use PayPal. I don't like giving my credit card # on the internet so seeing that actually made the sale.

wandah49
Wanda H.
1/4/19

Easy shopping, I can't wait to receive my items. Previously bought the
Window cloths at Auto Zone & can't find them anywhere in Lexington, Ky. Love the cloths!

paulj111
Paul J.
1/3/19

Easy to navigate. It’s yet to see how well your products are, if your shipping is prompt and how your customer service is.

elijiahm
Elijiah M.
12/14/18

Cart had some bugs. Trying to change quantity on some items, and it wouldn't update. Had to delete cart and start from scratch

markm280
Mark M.
12/11/18

These are gift items, so I cannot comment on the satisfaction with the product. The delivery and overall order process has been good, however.

sheilar101
Sheila R.
12/8/18

Overall excellent. Still would not take my 10% promo code.
Would have been nice to have it honored.

susanh374
Susan H.
11/27/18

Bought this before and loved it. Now buying more for me and my friends who were interested after I raved about the cloth!

marilyns85
Marilyn S.
11/14/18

Little awkward navigating checkout, but I survived. These microfiber cloths sound great and I'm glad I found your website.

robertb619
robert b.
11/12/18

I have got microfiber towels from you and got this cleaner also
but now need more. Great price and service.

scottw180
Scott W.
11/6/18

Thanks to the email I received in response to my question, and thanks to Meryl’s quick assistance via chat, I placed an order (albeit small) and will continue to shop with you in the future.

suzannet44
Suzanne T.
11/6/18

A little bit of a go-around when I was trying to change the shipping address vs. the billing address but it seemed to work out ok.

bethv13
Beth V.
10/7/18

Will see how well these work before adding any other comments. Looking for a window/glass cloth that is streakfree with out additional work. I clean homes and want something that does not need me to to "polish" after cleaning

jonellc1
Jonell C.
10/5/18

Microfiber tech cloths are superior to any fancy overpriced cloth that exists. Better than antimicrobial silver, Italian spun, hype. My elite blue lined cloths from 4 years ago are still in use! - not as much as the new ones though. THE BEST! -Magic Broom Cleaning approved.

miked335
Mike D.
10/3/18

Good site overall. Checkout process should provide earlier view into item description and color. (Not just on final screen.)

barryq1
Barry Q.
9/20/18

I looked for a replacement for the one I bought from Harbor Freight for some time now. Thank you for having these. They are great.

barryy6
Barry Y.
9/5/18

I like that you show the GSM for each product. Easy to find what I need. Thank you for a good website with quality microfiber products.

ryank92
Ryan K.
9/4/18

Great service! I just wish the sticky tags on the towels didn’t leave behind all the sticky residue.

shirleyu3
Shirley U.
8/26/18

Very pleased to find your website online.
Looking forward to using your product.
They appear to be a nice quality.

susanm751
SUSAN M.
8/21/18

ONLY THING IS I DON'T SEE A BOX FOR BLIND SHIPPING / ALSO IN SHIPPING BOXES, I PUT APT # WHERE OPTION FOR APT/STE AND IT DIDN'T REFLECT IN THE COMPLETED ORDER/HAD TO ADD IT TO THE ADDRESS LINE

justinc137
Justin C.
8/7/18

This is the 2nd time that I've used Microfibier Tech. Always have a great experience. As an Auto Detail Specialist, having good towels are essential to my job. With Microfiber Tech I receive quality products at great prices. Shipping is fast as well. I look foward to my next purchase in the future!

austinb84
Austin B.
8/5/18

Huge selection of great products. Always fast shipping and top notch customer service. I’ll be a lifetime customer for sure.

Questions? Get answers from the MicroFiberTech staff and other customers.

MicroFiberTech?