MakeYourOwn.Buzz

MakeYourOwn.Buzz has a consumer rating of 2.63 stars from 16 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MakeYourOwn.Buzz ranks 28th among Do It Yourself sites.

How would you rate MakeYourOwn.Buzz?

“Great Job”

Oreatha R.
8/24/21

So I made my purchase and it did take some time for my order to get processed. I then reached out and got a response immediately. My order was sent out the next day. I did receive all of my items perfectly packaged. Just wanted to share a positive experience. It started rocky but I respect that my concerns were addressed expeditiously. The company is worth giving a chance but do stay on top of your order.

“WARNING! WORST COMPANY EVER!”

Deidra P.
5/13/21

My first time to order from this company and there were 3 items missing from my package, but marked off on the invoice as packed, one 10lb bag of product had NO LABEL, and another 10lb bag of product will expire within a month of me receiving it and 3 items on back order! I was really looking forward to becoming a regular customer with this company, but now I can't even trust that my products are what they are labeled to be or even if they are expired before I even get them. I'm very disappointed!

deidrap8
May 13th, 2021
Verified purchase

wendye23
September 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

Placed an order August 17th and was told there was an 8-10 processing time. Today is September the 4th and I have received no shipping confirmation. Emails are going unanswered and the status of my order still says "awaiting fulfillment". This is a very busy time of year and waiting more than a month for one item is absolutely ridiculous. I am contacting my bank to have the charges reversed. This is the first and last time I will order from these people. Save your money and invest it with another company who values your time and won't take your money and fail to fulfill your order.

Tip for consumers:
It would have been helpful if they hadn’t lied about processing time.

krish136
August 11th, 2020

I had one of the items in my order destroyed in shipment. They had it reshipped within three hours of notifying them of the problem. If that's not good service, I don't know what is.

oreathar
August 24th, 2021

stephanieb1065
December 4th, 2020

This company is literally one of the worst companies I have ever ordered from. I waited over 20 days to get in order the first one they shipped got damaged during shipping II I received glass bottles thrown in a trash bag in a box no padding no Packaging and of course they're going to get damaged I have been going back and forth asking for a refund they want me to send back the products and then they're going to take 10% because they do not know how to package products. Never in my life have I ever dealt with a company like this. I'm sure by now they have already filed a claim with a shipping company and got their money back

markh1018
Mark H. – MakeYourOwn.Buzz Rep

Hi Stephanie,

I do apologize that you are not satisfied with your experience with us. We do ship all our packages, especially those with glass bottles, with bubble wrap to help reduce the damage that may occur however shipping carriers tend to be very rough with packages so damage does still happen. It is our policy to reship products that are damaged while in transit rather than refund since the damage was outside of our terms and we are not responsible for the damage. All cancellations do require a 10% restocking fee since we have our warehouse start on reshipping damage items as soon as we are notified. You can find our shipping terms here: https://www.makeyourown.buzz/cancellations-returns-terms-of-sale-additional-shipping-info/. Again, we do apologize for any misunderstanding and hope you will consider shopping with us again.

marlad53
September 1st, 2021

I have shopped with WSP for years and they have always done a great job. I have no idea what this affiliate company is doing. They are the worst! You can't get a hold of anyone and they are constantly messing up my order, when I actually get them. Right now I have been waiting for a shipment for 7 weeks. Yes. 7 weeks. They say they have it ready and being shipped right now. Then I get a message They don't have it and they want me to wait until October sometime. What?

naturel4
January 8th, 2021

They send us the wrong products and the issue has not been fixed. It's over 3 month now, nothing has been shipped after they promised to replace the order. Bad and rude customers service. Product shelf life is a few months which suppose to be a year. Horrible company

brandyw75
May 30th, 2020

I ordered during Covid-19 two kits for me and my girls to make. One was lip balm and one was bath bombs kit. The lip balm one was great and so the next day we started the bath bomb one. Well did every step until adding if sha butter and the Shea butter was not there! I sent an email and this company sent me a WHOLE NEW KIT! My kids are excited and I am excited to do this again. THANK YOU SO MUCH make your own, your kindness will not be overlooked!

laurar1077
June 1st, 2020

I ordered from this company 3 weeks ago and STILL HAVEN'T received my order. I couldn't even call customer service as they are not taking calls at this time. What? It finally shipped out 3 days ago and I'm still waiting. I would subtract stars for this pathetic company if I could!

richardss3
September 17th, 2019

I love it. It just as described and looks just like in the picture. Highly recommend love this product

tarab238
October 30th, 2020

Makeyourown. Buzz is a great online store to source essential oils, fragrance oils and flavor oils. This site sells the full suite of accessories and supplies you will need for making your own items under the cosmetics, toiletries and other edible categories.

zahrak10
February 24th, 2020

MakeYourOwn. Buzz sells rancid and spoiled oil and butter and claims that they are nice and safe. Save your money and your skin from this irresponsible company. A file has been reported to FDA to stop them from selling spoiled products.

janec924
July 9th, 2021

I can not use any of the products. Products are not safe for cosmetic use. All products seem old and contaminated.

Select another company

jessicag914
October 19th, 2020

For anyone looking to order wholesale... STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! I get it, with Coronavirus, companies are having an issue getting your order out to you fast. But that is an excuse with this company. This company had my order just sitting there for 10 days and never even bothered to tell me it was held up because they were backordered on 1 item. It wasn't until I sent an email complaining and asking for a refund did they "all of a sudden" have my ordered ready for shipment. Amanda was the worst customer service rep. Very condescending in her responses and generally just didn't give a crap. Save your money!
They still wouldn't refund the item on backorder. I had to file a claim with my credit card company to get payment back. HORRIBLE!

jackc784
December 9th, 2020

This service is absolutely exceptional, the cleaner was so nice and well mannered, was on time and extremely tidy at the end. Will 100% recommend to anyone who works a long shift at work and doesn't have the time.

steveb1008
August 20th, 2019

We have been using Makeyourown. Buzz for about 2 years, buying several of their specialty soap bases like decyl glucoside, and also a blend to make our shampoos and body washes. We also just started buying their natural beeswax in blocks, their mango butter and shea butter. Excellent quality products, and good shipping too!

Tip for consumers:
If you are checking out and see the Urgent option, this is used if you want them to ship that business day- or if it is after 12 Noon then they will ship it the next one. Pretty good deal if you need something shipped quick.

Questions? Get answers from the MakeYourOwn.Buzz staff and other customers.

markh1018
Mark H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MakeYourOwn.Buzz?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.6
Have a question about MakeYourOwn.Buzz?