Review of MHC.co.in

MHC.co.in reviews

108, Sagar Pallazio, Near Saki Naka Metro Station, Andheri (East)
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072, India
Tel: 8879777623
ho@mhc.co.in

manjushreeb
9/13/19

I already had an experience in HR industry. Due to some reason I decided to work from home. Then I saw Morpheus Franchise AD on Facebook. After application, immediately I got a call from Morpheus and they explained me their business model. I like their proposal. They explained me terms very professionally. It was positive experience to work with transparent franchise model. Thanks for this opportunity Morpheus Consulting.

aishwaryai
9/11/19

I have done BMS graduation in HR. after graduation I was searching for internship in HR. I got opportunity to work in Morpheus Consulting. It is very positive experience to learn HR skills with experienced people. It is a best place for internship. Work atmosphere is very friendly. If you get stucked in work seniors will always there to help you.

deepaks85
9/11/19

I am currently pursuing MBA in HR and summer internship is a part of my curriculum. Hence I applied at Morpheus Consulting. The feedback (positive / negative) provided by Kailash Shahani and Archana has helped me grow professionally as well as personally. Initially I just had knowledge about recruitment but after this internship I have understood how is Recruitment, sourcing and screening done. I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for giving me this opportunity.

kanikar2
9/5/19

Morpheus Human Consulting helped me a lot in the process of getting a job. They regularly come up with really helpful blogs related to careers, interviews, jobs, recruitment etc. Morpheus Team works very dedicately and systematically. They post jobs in a very informative and clear manner. Morpheus Human Consulting stay positive & keep posting career blogs, articles or job opening creative.

krutikap1
8/31/19

I am fresher in Digital Marketing World. After completion of digital marketing course I was actively looking for job to apply my knowledge and skills into practice. Morpheus Human Consulting gave me that opportunity to work with their innovative, enthusiast and dedicated digital marketing team. I joined this company as a Digital Marketing Executive. My selection procedure went very smoothly and quickly. It is very positive experience to work with supportive and friendly colleagues, along with supportive seniors. If you are a fresher and you want to kickstart your career in digital marketing here is the place where you boom up in digital marketing world.

asmitap1
Asmita P.
8/26/19

Doing an internship is all about learning about the working environment in a particular field. I am an HR intern at Morpheus Human Consulting a recruitment consultant, and I can say that I have learnt a lot. While working Mr Kailash Shahani the owner of Morpheus Consulting, gives me positive and negative feedback which helps me grow both personally as well as professionally. Apart from that, the Morpheus team is also really helpful and friendly.

jild1
8/23/19

I wanted to switch my career to being a recruiter, so I decided to do an internship. I applied on a few companies on intenshala, most of them rejected me as I was a BA student. However, Morpheus Human Consulting overlooked that factor and selected me. My experience here so far has been great I have learnt a lot about being an HR. The work environment is very friendly, positive and everyone is easily approachable. Good work is positively appreciated and mistakes are followed with negative feedback which helps you grow

mahabirt
8/2/19

Our recruitment needs are fulfilled by Morpheus Consulting for the past two years. Our experience has always been really positive never faced any sort of issues. All the candidates sent by the Morpheus Team are very efficient.

milanp16
7/10/19

Working as a franchise Partner for Morpheus Consulting is really profitable and affordable. The first month was not that good as I was new to the system and it took a little time but with the great provision from the entire Morpheus Team I was able to understand the business and did some good closures. One more positive review that I would like to add that there is total transparency in the work process. Thanks for your support.

deepeshb1
7/5/19

Morpheus Human Consulting has contributed to a great extend to make my career bright.They helped me improve on my skills by giving me comprehensive training. Kailash sir and Archana ma'am has played a huge role in polishing me on my skills and given me feedback whether positive or negative which helped me to grow. Overall the work environment is very friendly and enthusiastic. Glad to be a part of Morpheus Consulting

nishitk4
6/16/19

I have been a franchise partner of Morpheus Consulting a year back, now its been transferred to my cousin's name as my family was planning to shift abroad. The transfer process was smooth just like their support they had provided me. At Feb 2018, this franchise was bought by me at a very affordable rate. Before the payment stage, a meeting with their franchise team was done and finally found them very positive.After buying their franchise, I did some good closures and the payments were very done very quickly by them.

gaurikn
6/14/19

My feedback for Morpheus Consulting will always stay positive because of their franchise model which was affordable and at the same time it can be bought by anyone with no experience in that franchise as there is a team to train and guide you for that particular model. Even post training if you are stuck somewhere, just call them and they are there for you.

karans46
6/11/19

Applied for a particular job profile in Morpheus Consulting job site. Got a call the next day where they asked me for my updated cv and there was timely updates with respect to my interview scheduling. Till the date I joined, the team members made sure to take updates from me regarding the interviews. The whole process right from contacting me upto my joining was carried out very smoothly.I am so glad that I got a job via Morpheus Human Consulting.

virajs3
6/10/19

Its been an absolute pleasure of working as a Morpheus Consulting franchisee. First of all the franchise fee was highly affordable. Then the portals they provide simplifies your work management. Not even that, its been around 4 months, still if you are stuck somewhere you just call them and they respond positively and your problems or complaints get solved quickly & efficiently.

dharap1
6/10/19

If you are looking for professional and experienced Human Consulting firm then I would highly recommend Morpheus Human Consulting. I have been working with them for years now and could assure you about their highly dedicated and professional team along with best possible outcome for your requirement.

muktab
6/9/19

I was already experienced in HR field and was looking for starting my own consulting firm. When researched online came across Morpheus Consulting Franchise. Found it to be a perfect opportunity for me as you don't need to have any knowledge like how to setup your business, everything will be done by them like the training plus they provide you premium portals also the franchise cost was also very affordable.

nitinm8
6/8/19

Working as a franchise partner like Morpheus Consulting is totally worth. I had been associated with them from 1 year and till now I have no regrets for this franchise model. On the initial days as I was new to this system, it took a little time for me to get used to it but thanks to the entire Morpheus team that they had make sure that I get trained very well in every aspect whether it may be the portal, sourcing or filtering of candidates, etc. Still now even if I am stuck anywhere their team proactively and positively help me with all my doubts, complaints, etc which is perhaps very rare to find.

viralm
6/6/19

Being a franchise partner of Morpheus Consulting had lot of advantages, like you don't need any prior experience related to their business, earlier it was difficult for me to understand recruitment because I was not from this industry. But the training you get from the franchise team easily cover up everything you need to run this franchise. Even though if you need any support after that you need to simply call them and they solve your issue very efficiently. All you need to do is just invest plus the investment cost is also very economical.

arshis2
6/5/19

I would highly recommend Morpheus Human Consulting when it comes to finding a perfect job. The team at morpheus are really friendly and understand which definitely adds to the experience. They not only help you find a perfect job but also make sure that the whole process is smooth. If you have a query/problem you can ask them and the team will be always ready to help you.

nidhis27
6/4/19

We highly recommend Morpheus Human Consulting as a professional, diligent and extremely competent consultant who helped us find the right candidate for the job profile. During the entire recruitment process they coordinated well. The recruitment and support team is understanding and helpful.

suchita
6/3/19

I had contacted Morpheus franchise team for venturing with them and they solved all my doubts, complaints regarding the franchise. Finally found a recruitment company to be positive for me as it has many benefits like the low investment cost, training plus their refundable scheme which was plus point which no other recruitment company I guess would have offered. Eventhough they provide you training in the initial stage but if you still have any problems the entire Morpheus team is there to give you full support and resolve your complains and queries immediately.

yashc4
6/3/19

From a very long time I was looking for a job change and applied through various consulting firm. And one day I got a call from Morpheus Human Consulting for a job opening which was proper match. The recruiting and support team helped me find the right position and identified the key criteria I was looking for in my next role. I highly recommend Morpheus as a professional, diligent and extremely competent consultants.

nishadp
5/31/19

I was thinking to start something on my own since a longtime. A friend of friend was the franchise owner of the Morpheus Consulting and was making good business out of it.So I called them and also did some research about this company. By looking at those positive franchise reviews and the Company's online presence,it had given me the confidence as a final confirmation of buying their franchise. Important thing to notice about this franchise is that it comes with lot of benefits starting with its affordable franchise cost, work from home opportunity, entire training right from scratch will be given to you, job portals etc.

violetb16
5/31/19

I am an MBA student looking for an summer internship which was compulsory for us.Applied to Morpheus Human Consulting through Campus placement and got selected. Its been a month and I must say the learning experience I am having is really worth and the positive feedback I received helped me in my growth both professionally and personally. Glad to be a part of Morpheus Consulting.

neelimad2
5/28/19

Got selected as an HR Intern From Internshala. On the initial days I was making mistakes which made me nervous but the positive and negative feedback I received from my senior really helped me a lot and in within a span of 2 weeks I had my first closure which had given me the confidence that this field is correct for me. It's been a month now and I must say the work environment is really very positive and motivates you to work more. Overall had a great learning experience...looking for more closures.

Questions? Get answers from the MHC.co.in staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MHC.co.in