Review of MHC.co.in

MHC.co.in reviews

108, Sagar Pallazio, Near Saki Naka Metro Station, Andheri (East)
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072, India
Tel: 8879777623
ho@mhc.co.in

nishitk4
6/16/19

I have been a franchise partner of Morpheus Consulting a year back, now its been transferred to my cousin's name as my family was planning to shift abroad. The transfer process was smooth just like their support they had provided me. At Feb 2018, this franchise was bought by me at a very affordable rate. Before the payment stage, a meeting with their franchise team was done and finally found them very positive.After buying their franchise, I did some good closures and the payments were very done very quickly by them.

gaurikn
6/14/19

My feedback for Morpheus Consulting will always stay positive because of their franchise model which was affordable and at the same time it can be bought by anyone with no experience in that franchise as there is a team to train and guide you for that particular model. Even post training if you are stuck somewhere, just call them and they are there for you.

karans46
6/11/19

Applied for a particular job profile in Morpheus Consulting job site. Got a call the next day where they asked me for my updated cv and there was timely updates with respect to my interview scheduling. Till the date I joined, the team members made sure to take updates from me regarding the interviews. The whole process right from contacting me upto my joining was carried out very smoothly.I am so glad that I got a job via Morpheus Human Consulting.

virajs3
6/10/19

Its been an absolute pleasure of working as a Morpheus Consulting franchisee. First of all the franchise fee was highly affordable. Then the portals they provide simplifies your work management. Not even that, its been around 4 months, still if you are stuck somewhere you just call them and they respond positively and your problems or complaints get solved quickly & efficiently.

dharap1
6/10/19

If you are looking for professional and experienced Human Consulting firm then I would highly recommend Morpheus Human Consulting. I have been working with them for years now and could assure you about their highly dedicated and professional team along with best possible outcome for your requirement.

muktab
6/9/19

I was already experienced in HR field and was looking for starting my own consulting firm. When researched online came across Morpheus Consulting Franchise. Found it to be a perfect opportunity for me as you don't need to have any knowledge like how to setup your business, everything will be done by them like the training plus they provide you premium portals also the franchise cost was also very affordable.

nitinm8
6/8/19

Working as a franchise partner like Morpheus Consulting is totally worth. I had been associated with them from 1 year and till now I have no regrets for this franchise model. On the initial days as I was new to this system, it took a little time for me to get used to it but thanks to the entire Morpheus team that they had make sure that I get trained very well in every aspect whether it may be the portal, sourcing or filtering of candidates, etc. Still now even if I am stuck anywhere their team proactively and positively help me with all my doubts, complaints, etc which is perhaps very rare to find.

viralm
6/6/19

Being a franchise partner of Morpheus Consulting had lot of advantages, like you don't need any prior experience related to their business, earlier it was difficult for me to understand recruitment because I was not from this industry. But the training you get from the franchise team easily cover up everything you need to run this franchise. Even though if you need any support after that you need to simply call them and they solve your issue very efficiently. All you need to do is just invest plus the investment cost is also very economical.

arshis2
6/5/19

I would highly recommend Morpheus Human Consulting when it comes to finding a perfect job. The team at morpheus are really friendly and understand which definitely adds to the experience. They not only help you find a perfect job but also make sure that the whole process is smooth. If you have a query/problem you can ask them and the team will be always ready to help you.

nidhis27
6/4/19

We highly recommend Morpheus Human Consulting as a professional, diligent and extremely competent consultant who helped us find the right candidate for the job profile. During the entire recruitment process they coordinated well. The recruitment and support team is understanding and helpful.

suchita
6/3/19

I had contacted Morpheus franchise team for venturing with them and they solved all my doubts, complaints regarding the franchise. Finally found a recruitment company to be positive for me as it has many benefits like the low investment cost, training plus their refundable scheme which was plus point which no other recruitment company I guess would have offered. Eventhough they provide you training in the initial stage but if you still have any problems the entire Morpheus team is there to give you full support and resolve your complains and queries immediately.

yashc4
6/3/19

From a very long time I was looking for a job change and applied through various consulting firm. And one day I got a call from Morpheus Human Consulting for a job opening which was proper match. The recruiting and support team helped me find the right position and identified the key criteria I was looking for in my next role. I highly recommend Morpheus as a professional, diligent and extremely competent consultants.

nishadp
5/31/19

I was thinking to start something on my own since a longtime. A friend of friend was the franchise owner of the Morpheus Consulting and was making good business out of it.So I called them and also did some research about this company. By looking at those positive franchise reviews and the Company's online presence,it had given me the confidence as a final confirmation of buying their franchise. Important thing to notice about this franchise is that it comes with lot of benefits starting with its affordable franchise cost, work from home opportunity, entire training right from scratch will be given to you, job portals etc.

violetb16
5/31/19

I am an MBA student looking for an summer internship which was compulsory for us.Applied to Morpheus Human Consulting through Campus placement and got selected. Its been a month and I must say the learning experience I am having is really worth and the positive feedback I received helped me in my growth both professionally and personally. Glad to be a part of Morpheus Consulting.

neelimad2
5/28/19

Got selected as an HR Intern From Internshala. On the initial days I was making mistakes which made me nervous but the positive and negative feedback I received from my senior really helped me a lot and in within a span of 2 weeks I had my first closure which had given me the confidence that this field is correct for me. It's been a month now and I must say the work environment is really very positive and motivates you to work more. Overall had a great learning experience...looking for more closures.

priyeshp2
5/27/19

I was thinking to start something of my own from few months and started researching online, came across the Ad of Morpheus Consulting Franchise in LinkedIN. Initially I was not confirmed with my decision but when I met their franchise Manager, he really made me understand how the process works which helped made me to take the decision for this franchise model also it was very affordable for me. The software and portal they provide is very user friendly and I could always call them if there is even a minute doubt which means there is more transparency and communication which removes the barriers for any doubts, glitches and problems.

deepakk69
5/25/19

After the completion of my graduation, I applied for a marketing job at various consulting firm. And recently got a call from Morpheus Human Consulting for a job opportunity. The job profile and description was explained well by the Recruiter. They coordinated my telephonic and personal interview with the company in a very professional manner. Everything went positively during my interview however I didn't get through the job. Morpheus Team ensured they gave me the feedback on my interview which I did not take in a negative way like many candidates do. Really appreciate their honesty and hard work.

tanmaya1
5/24/19

I have been following Morpheus Consulting Linkedin page for a long time and seen many of their job openings. I applied for one of the openings from Linkedin and I received a call from their Sr recruiter Ms. Alisha who very professionally processed my CV to their client and coordinated my interview and joining process. Thanks for all the support given to me by Morpheus right. Kudos to the team

rahuls179
5/14/19

From being a part of an IT giant for almost about two years to finding my way into my desired area of work, I was quite skeptical of this change of career that stood in front of me. With a plan of pursuing an MBA in marketing, I always believed that a brief stint in marketing would help me get the right exposure. This is when I started looking for marketing internships and ended up applying to Morpheus Consulting. The response was pretty prompt. I was shortlisted and was called down for an interview at their Andheri office. I was not at all surprised of the positive reviews these folks had on various platforms. It has been quite some time now that I have been interning here and must admit that the work culture in Morpheus has helped me not just technically but also has enhanced my interpersonal skills. Surely the initial few days were tough to adapt to, but the Management here and their constant support never let me get bogged down. Overall it has been an eventful journey and continues to be. If you are open to learning, Morpheus is the place!

priyap18
5/14/19

I am a management student of IES and was actively looking for a summer internship in HR field. Applied on various sites including internshala, out of which Morpheus Consulting was the one who mailed me first regarding an internship for HR. I called them and they fixed my interview on the next day. My interview went very smooth and in my interview all my queries, doubts were cleared very efficiently. One of their best thing to notice is that I was not comfortable for joining immediately as I had my exams yet they positively adjusted my internship starting date according to my comfort which had given me the confidence and a positiveness for Morpheus Consulting.Its been around 2 months and I am having a good learning experience specially all those positive and negative feedback I received really helped me to grow.

bhoomim
5/8/19

As a post graduation student I am abide to complete my internship and was finding job related to HR. Applied at Morpheus and all went well. In the interview all my queries were cleared well. Now I have been working as intern since last one month the experience of working as HR intern is amazing. Team Morpheus has been very supportive and encouraging throughout. The positive part of the internship is entire team help you learn many things which indirectly helps you grow.

akshatat
5/8/19

I already had an experience in HR industry and was following few HR company in LinkedIN. Seen an Ad of Morpheus Human Consulting work from home franchise business opportunity, I had emailed them and within the same day they called me up to inform about their Franchise. They had a very professional approach, they cleared all my doubts, complaints, queries and arranged a meeting in their office as I personally wanted to meet their team and confirm about my payment.Its been around 5 months now and I am having a very positive experience with them even if you are stuck somewhere just call them and they will solve your query very efficiently.

roshnin
4/9/19

I am currently pursuing MBA in marketing and interested in Digital Marketing. As a part of course I am supposed to do an internship. As a complete fresher I wanted a start so applied in Internshala for Digital Marketing internship at Morpheus Consulting and got selected. I am working for FoodReviewOnline which is a part of Morpheus Consulting. During interview all my queries and complains were solved very efficiently. It's been almost a month and my experience has been good. Trainer helped me in learning from basics. The entire Morpheus team has been very positive, kind and supporting throughout.

akaashk
4/4/19

Recently I completed my graduation in Journalism and was looking for an internship or full time job. So applied on internshala and other job sites. FoodReviewOnline which is a part of Morpheus Consulting called me up via internshala for an interview. The interview went very smooth but was assigned with an assignment. Done with the successful assignment submission and got selected as a Food Journalist. Overall this is one of the best internship as per my qualification and also you get to learn a lot. The work environment is very positive and helpful. Perhaps this is one of those few internship where you get paid to eat.

riyar7
4/4/19

It's been around two months that I joined the Morpheus Consulting family and from the time of joining till date, all the people here, right from the bosses to every other person has been very helpful and accommodating. It's been a pleasure working here and I look forward to what new, each day would bring. At the initial days, I felt that I can't do it but with the feedback I received whether it may be positive or negative really helped me. It's just a matter of patience which you need and everything will be fine. I am glad to be doing internship here.

Questions? Get answers from the MHC.co.in staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MHC.co.in