MHC.co.in

MHC.co.in has a consumer rating of 4.58 stars from 102 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MHC.co.in also ranks 2nd among Recruiting sites.

• I had applied for a recruiter position in Morpheus consulting through shine.
  • Morpheus human consulting is best in recruitment franchise.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MHC.co.in?

“Franchise of Morpheus Consulting”

Ashish J.
2/14/20

I was looking for something to start on my own, in the process of researching I came across Morpheus Consulting franchise opportunity AD. I called them on the number mentioned where their franchise manager explained me the entire model properly. I found it to be positive for me because of many reasons like highly affordable, work from home at your comfort, premium portal access, no prior experience needed as training will be given to you.

“Worst place to work.they do not pay”

Antara R.
12/2/18

This is basically a fraud company... They don't pay their employees & creates fake reviews. I was given a cheque but then suddenly they cancelled the payment. You will never get the exact whole amount also & if u r lucky enough then you will get ur payment which is almost delayed for 20days

morpheus consulting (48) morpheus human consulting (48) morpheus team (24) franchise partner (12) work environment (7) hr intern (7) franchise model (7) kailash shahani (9) marketing intern (8) hr field (5) team members (5) work culture (8)
ashishj23
February 14th, 2020
xavierd29
March 8th, 2020
I had applied for the position through Morpheus human consulting site. The whole entire process right from contacting me upto my joining was carried out very smoothly. There was regular updates which included with my latest cvs and my interview schedule. Till the date I joined, the team members made sure to take updates from me regarding the interviews. I am happy that I got a job through Morpheus Human Consulting.
junaidk17
February 9th, 2020
Morpheus Human Consulting is one of the very few recruitment consultancies who understand the basic requirements of the position and provide appropriate candidates. It has been amazing working with Morpheus they have always matched our expectations not giving us a chance to complain. Kudos to the great work to Mr Kailash Shahani and his team.
parthivg
November 1st, 2019
We are associated with Morpheus human consulting from the past 2 months. it has been a great experience while working with them. I want to give positive feedback for the Morpheus team. These guys provide excellent service in recruitment. because of their prompt filtration of candidates we are able to close the position. Thanks for the service. Cheers To Morpheus consulting.
antarar1
December 2nd, 2018
• Updated review
This is basically a fraud company...
Good mentors
August 8th, 2018
• Previous review
My resume got shortlisted for an interview by Morpheus Human Consulting. Within a day after my job interview I received a mail from Morpheus team that I had been selected for an internship of 3 months as a Social Media Marketing Intern. I must say the working environment is very positive & i also got the opportunity to learn a lots of new things. All the co-workers are very supportive, as well as friendly. It's a perfect place to start your career, if u really love your job.
milanp16
July 10th, 2019
Working as a franchise Partner for Morpheus Consulting is really profitable and affordable. The first month was not that good as I was new to the system and it took a little time but with the great provision from the entire Morpheus Team I was able to understand the business and did some good closures. One more positive review that I would like to add that there is total transparency in the work process. Thanks for your support.
manjushreeb
September 13th, 2019
I already had an experience in HR industry. Due to some reason I decided to work from home. Then I saw Morpheus Franchise AD on Facebook. After application, immediately I got a call from Morpheus and they explained me their business model. I like their proposal. They explained me terms very professionally. It was positive experience to work with transparent franchise model. Thanks for this opportunity Morpheus Consulting.
muktab
June 9th, 2019
I was already experienced in HR field and was looking for starting my own consulting firm. When researched online came across Morpheus Consulting Franchise. Found it to be a perfect opportunity for me as you don't need to have any knowledge like how to setup your business, everything will be done by them like the training plus they provide you premium portals also the franchise cost was also very affordable.
neelimad2
May 28th, 2019
Got selected as an HR Intern From Internshala. On the initial days I was making mistakes which made me nervous but the positive and negative feedback I received from my senior really helped me a lot and in within a span of 2 weeks I had my first closure which had given me the confidence that this field is correct for me. It's been a month now and I must say the work environment is really very positive and motivates you to work more. Overall had a great learning experience...looking for more closures.
kanikar2
September 5th, 2019
Morpheus Human Consulting helped me a lot in the process of getting a job. They regularly come up with really helpful blogs related to careers, interviews, jobs, recruitment etc. Morpheus Team works very dedicately and systematically. They post jobs in a very informative and clear manner. Morpheus Human Consulting stay positive & keep posting career blogs, articles or job opening creative.
karans46
June 11th, 2019
Applied for a particular job profile in Morpheus Consulting job site. Got a call the next day where they asked me for my updated cv and there was timely updates with respect to my interview scheduling. Till the date I joined, the team members made sure to take updates from me regarding the interviews. The whole process right from contacting me upto my joining was carried out very smoothly.I am so glad that I got a job via Morpheus Human Consulting.
arshis2
June 5th, 2019
I would highly recommend Morpheus Human Consulting when it comes to finding a perfect job. The team at morpheus are really friendly and understand which definitely adds to the experience. They not only help you find a perfect job but also make sure that the whole process is smooth. If you have a query/problem you can ask them and the team will be always ready to help you.
viralm
June 6th, 2019
Being a franchise partner of Morpheus Consulting had lot of advantages, like you don't need any prior experience related to their business, earlier it was difficult for me to understand recruitment because I was not from this industry. But the training you get from the franchise team easily cover up everything you need to run this franchise. Even though if you need any support after that you need to simply call them and they solve your issue very efficiently. All you need to do is just invest plus the investment cost is also very economical.
virajs3
June 10th, 2019
Its been an absolute pleasure of working as a Morpheus Consulting franchisee. First of all the franchise fee was highly affordable. Then the portals they provide simplifies your work management. Not even that, its been around 4 months, still if you are stuck somewhere you just call them and they respond positively and your problems or complaints get solved quickly & efficiently.
rashik1
March 30th, 2019
I was a student of IBS College and got hired by Morpheus Consulting in the campus placement. It's been around a month now, till now I must say I am having good learning experience. My seniors have been giving me positive and negative feedback which is definitely helping me a lot. The challenges like filtering and sourcing the relevant candidate and how to overcome those challenges efficiently has become possible now because of those feedbacks. The work environment is very friendly and helpful which made me more confident. Looking forward for my closures soon!
ritikas13
October 1st, 2019
I was looking for a perfect job for myself since 2 months. I was doing all possible things that would help me land a proper job. I went through all recruiter pages on Linkedin when I saw a job post by Morpheus Human Consulting I simply followed the link mention in the job description and applied for the job. I got a call from them on the next day and they asked me some relevant questions and then they scheduled an interview for me. Overall I can say Morpheus team is really efficient in their work. I will definitely recommend Morpheus Consulting to all who are searching for the job.
gaurikn
June 14th, 2019
My feedback for Morpheus Consulting will always stay positive because of their franchise model which was affordable and at the same time it can be bought by anyone with no experience in that franchise as there is a team to train and guide you for that particular model. Even post training if you are stuck somewhere, just call them and they are there for you.
nithileshp
October 1st, 2019
I received a mail from Morpheus Consulting with reference to franchise opportunity found it to be of my interest. So I asked them about it on the mail itself the Morpheus team contacted me and explained the entire process in detail. Also I researched about Morpheus Consulting and found them to be very active on their social media platforms plus their positive reviews developed a trust within me for them. Finally I partnered with them as a Franchise partner and now working with them for more than a month, and can say they provide positive support everytime I get stuck anywhere.
nitinm8
June 8th, 2019
Working as a franchise partner like Morpheus Consulting is totally worth. I had been associated with them from 1 year and till now I have no regrets for this franchise model. On the initial days as I was new to this system, it took a little time for me to get used to it but thanks to the entire Morpheus team that they had make sure that I get trained very well in every aspect whether it may be the portal, sourcing or filtering of candidates, etc. Still now even if I am stuck anywhere their team proactively and positively help me with all my doubts, complaints, etc which is perhaps very rare to find.
prathag
September 29th, 2019
I joined Morpheus Human Consulting as an HR intern. I did not think I would get such a great exposure in the recruitment field before joining. The owner Mr Kailash Shahani is a person with great knowledge and is easily approachable. He helps me with both positive as well as negative feedback while working. The work environment is also very friendly.
talhak7
February 6th, 2019
Working with Morpheus is one of my best experience so far. Morpheus teaches you a lot of experience and also teaches you how to achieve your aims. They will provide you with challenges which will shape your future in the best possible way. My colleagues are very supportive and are full of energy and excitement. Morpheus is one of the best organisation to get associated with. I am happy to be a part of Morpheus Human Consulting!!
rahula14
March 15th, 2019
I had applied through Internshala for the post of digital marketing intern in Morpheus consulting. I was very nervous but Mr. Kailash made me feel very comfortable. Now I am working in Morpheus consulting and I would say it is the best workplace ever. Morpheus team is very supportive and friendly and the work culture here is very good. I feel fortunate enough to start my career with Morpheus consulting.
naveenk29
February 14th, 2018
I was working here as a HR
I was asked not to pass the phone calls of some people if they ask for money
I was in fear
My parents asked not to work there, troubling dangerous
nishadp
May 31st, 2019
I was thinking to start something on my own since a longtime. A friend of friend was the franchise owner of the Morpheus Consulting and was making good business out of it.So I called them and also did some research about this company. By looking at those positive franchise reviews and the Company's online presence,it had given me the confidence as a final confirmation of buying their franchise. Important thing to notice about this franchise is that it comes with lot of benefits starting with its affordable franchise cost, work from home opportunity, entire training right from scratch will be given to you, job portals etc.
deepeshb1
July 5th, 2019
Morpheus Human Consulting has contributed to a great extend to make my career bright.They helped me improve on my skills by giving me comprehensive training. Kailash sir and Archana ma'am has played a huge role in polishing me on my skills and given me feedback whether positive or negative which helped me to grow. Overall the work environment is very friendly and enthusiastic. Glad to be a part of Morpheus Consulting

Questions? Get answers from the MHC.co.in staff and other customers.

Morpheus Human Consulting is the leading recruitment consultancy in India, Dubai. international recruitment consultants, hr recruitment consultants, recruitment agency, industrial job consultants, recruiters, consultants.

morpheusc
Morpheus C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MHC.co.in?

Have a question about MHC.co.in?