Review of MHC.co.in

MHC.co.in reviews

108, Sagar Pallazio, Near Saki Naka Metro Station, Andheri (East)
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072, India
Tel: 8879777623
ho@mhc.co.in

preetis14
2/19/19

I have been working with Morpheus Human Consulting as their franchise partner from over the last few months. I was assisted by the support team and I learned everything and now I am successfully running my own business. I must say that it's a great company that has created an opportunity for people to start their own business and has provided a great source of employment with such low investments. Their concept of talent now is very unique and simple to understand. I am completely satisfied and happy about being a business partner with them. Your feedback's are always welcomed and effectively looked upon.

prekshap1
2/19/19

When it comes to finding the job i will suggest my friends who are looking for the job because Morpheus Team is very supportive they helped me find the right position and identified the key criteria I was looking for in my next role. That too in a very short period of time. Thank you Morpheus Consulting.

akanshas5
2/18/19

I was looking for a perfect job for me from a long time and was going through all the recruiters pages on FB and was doing all the things which can land me with the proper job, in that recruiter list I saw Morpheus Consulting job post and I just followed the link mention in the job description and applied for the job. I got a call from them on the next day and they asked me some relevant questions and then they scheduled an interview for me and got selected. All the procedure went quick and smooth. I must say that Morpheus Team is very supportive. I will definitely recommend Morpheus Consulting to all who are searching for the relevant job.

talhak7
2/6/19

Working with Morpheus is one of my best experience so far. Morpheus teaches you a lot of experience and also teaches you how to achieve your aims. They will provide you with challenges which will shape your future in the best possible way. My colleagues are very supportive and are full of energy and excitement. Morpheus is one of the best organisation to get associated with. I am happy to be a part of Morpheus Human Consulting!!

rahimm18
2/6/19

Morpheus Consulting is a new start-up for me in my career, in the last round of interview, Mr. Kailash Shahani cleared all my doubt with a friendly conversation, I have joined here as a digital marketing intern and it really deserves 5 stars, the entire Morpheus team is very supportive. I got to learn a lot, right from basic to advanced level in a professional and positive manner also learned how to tackle the tough task and overcome them with good result. My feedback for Morpheus Consulting will always stay positive because whenever I was confused with the lots of queries in my mind they all are solved very efficiently by them.

jeelb
12/14/18

I received a mail from Naukri regarding the business opportunity from Morpheus Consulting around a month back, found it to be of interest and reverted them back. Within an hour got a quick revert from their manager and he explained me very well which developed even more interest in me to buy this franchise. Finally decided to buy their franchise and its been around a month now and I can say that I am glad from their service because whenever you have query no matter whether it's technical or silly they never failed to solve my complaints.

antarar1
12/2/18
• Updated review

This is basically a fraud company...
They don't pay their employees & creates fake reviews. I was given a cheque but then suddenly they cancelled the payment. You will never get the exact whole amount also & if u r lucky enough then you will get ur payment which is almost delayed for 20days

“Good mentors”
8/8/18
• Previous review

My resume got shortlisted for an interview by Morpheus Human Consulting. Within a day after my job interview I received a mail from Morpheus team that I had been selected for an internship of 3 months as a Social Media Marketing Intern. I must say the working environment is very positive & i also got the opportunity to learn a lots of new things. All the co-workers are very supportive, as well as friendly. It's a perfect place to start your career, if u really love your job.

shilpam7
11/30/18

I received a mail from Morpheus Consulting regarding franchise business opportunity found it to be of my interest. So I reverted them back that I was interested in it. The team quickly called up and they explained me the entire process very properly.Also I researched about Morpheus Consulting and found them to be very active on their social media platforms plus their positive reviews developed a trust within me for them. Finally I bought their franchise and now working with them from around a month, must say that they provide good support in case if I get stuck somewhere.

salmans17
11/14/18

Joining Morpheus Human Consulting has been a learning and positive experience for me.It made me aware of my abilities as a marketing intern and made me improve myself as a better employee.It also made me much more professional in a working environment and to tackle the tasks that have to be completed from my side.

gokuleshn
11/11/18

The training and learning part in Morpheus is good. The impact of participation and engagement is good for developing skills and build a competitive environment around us.

jenikas1
11/4/18

Only thing i can say is that i dont regret changing my field (marketing) after getting a chance to work here as a HR intern.I have got a really great exposure and a lot of things to learn.Morpheus is my first step in the HR field and I will never be able to put in words how thankful i am for the opportunities given to me to groom myself in a better employee.I cannot even go on next sentence without a smile as Morpheus has given me lot of memories and I want to articulate the fact that it is the one of the place which justifies the statement "Amazing work enviornment".I wish nothing but success to this company.

akhileshs5
11/2/18

I came to know about Morpheus Consulting Franchise from their ad which was posted on Linkedin. I contacted on the number mentioned on the Ad and the team reverted me back, they explained me the whole process very systematically. Also, I was planning to start my own business and their team motivated me to start it. Being new in business I found their franchise model economical which also pushed me to go further with my idea. Overall the whole experience was excellent and also the training was very smooth.

shrutib6
10/18/18

Working at Morpheus is a great fun. Friendly environment, diversity in work helps us to groom ourselves. I give Morpheus a five-star rating.

chaitraliw
9/28/18

It's been almost a month that I'm doing my internship in Morpheus Human Consulting, and I've already learned so many things! It feels good to work in such a friendly environment. Break sessions are so much fun! Hoping to learn a lot.

safiyas
7/26/18

Morpheus has a very comfortable and inclusive environment and is very employee- friendly. You need to have skills and competitiveness to work here. This is the perfect platform to showcase your capabilities as you won't be kept limited to doing one job for the entire internship tenure.

rheaa3
7/22/18

I'm currently working as an HR intern . The work environment is very positive . There's perfect balance between work load and fun. As a fresher, Morpheus Human Consulting provides you with various opportunities that help you develop your personality and skills.

arjunr8
7/19/18

I have been a franchise partner of Morpheus Human Consulting from the past 4 years.Its been a really great experience so far.The initial year was a little difficult and things did not work as planned since I was a complete fresher in Recruitment industry.But due to Morpheus team's training and support I learnt everything and now I am successfully running my own business.I am really thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for this opportunity.

sakshib5
7/12/18

I have joined Morpheus Human Consulting as an HR intern for 6 months. I would like to say that Morpheus Human Consulting is a very positive place to work wherein you get to learn a lot of things as well as explore your strengths and abilities. They provide you with full flexibility in you work and be yourself which helps you to bring the best out of you and perform well your roles and responsibilities. Also the entire Morpheus team is very friendly and supportive. The feedback given by them helps you to improve yourself and overcome your weaknesses. Overall it is the perfect place to start your career and get introduced to the industry.

shamikak
7/12/18

I have joined as a marketing intern at Morpheus Human Consulting for 3 months.I had applied for couple of internships in the past bud things did not turn up well.When I came here I was quite nervous beause of my past experiences but then after speaking to Mr.Kailash and getting all my doubts cleared I finally took the internship offer. I would say that it was my correct decision.The work culture at Morpheus is quite different from other companies.There is proper workload balance.The work environment is very positive and also the colleagues are very supportive.There are great learning opportunities here that help you keep updated with the current market trends.

harshg5
6/28/18

I have pursued my graduation in Bcom and I am planning for MBA in HR. I was not completely sure about my decision and so decided to go for an internship in HR. Morpheus human consulting gave me this opportunity. Not only did my confusion get cleared but because of the training provided by Morpheus team I got very indepth knowledge and clear understanding of the Recruitment industry. I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for giving me this opportunity.

vinithap
6/25/18

I had applied for an internship in Morpheus Human Consulting through Internshala. I got a call for an interview and the entire process went smoothly and I got selected.
I am currently pursuing MBA in Hr and this summer internship was part of my curriculum.The positive and negative feedback provided by Kailash sir and Archana Maam has helped me grow professionally as well as personally.Initially I just had knowledge about recruitment but after this internship I have understood what Human Recruitment actually is and how it works.I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for giving me this opportunity.

sunilk36
6/23/18

I came to know about Morpheus Human Consulting Franchise from their advertisement on Facebook. The line "Start Your Own Business with No Cost" in their advertisement attracted me the most.I contacted with their Franchise Manager and after discussing and understanding everything finally took their home based Franchise model.It feels great to start my own business with almost zero investment as in the initial period Morpheus consulting helps you recover the amount you have invested.I am glad that Morpheus Human Consulting gave me this opportunity to start my own business.

pravins
6/11/18

Since I was looking at establishing a business in India for some time, I thought of searching for good recruitment companies on Franchise India rather than starting my own business. In the process of researching and calling many franchises, I found Morpheus Franchise to be the perfect fit for me. There are no negative reviews from my side for this company because it has so much advantages like you don't need prior business experience and they provide training to you and your team about the process and Recruitment.

janhaviy
5/6/18

I am working as a Recruitment Intern in Morpheus Consulting. I would like to say that Morpheus is the best place to work in. The training provided by them till date has helped me a lot to improve my skills and has helped me to become more self confident.

hiralt
5/6/18

I had applied through internshala for the post of digital marketing intern in Morpheus. As this was my first interview, I was very nervous but Mr. Kailash made me feel very comfortable. Now I am working in Morpheus Consulting and I would say it is the best workplace ever. Morpheus team is very supportive and friendly and the work culture here is very good. I feel fortunate enough to start my career with Morpheus.

Questions? Get answers from the MHC.co.in staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MHC.co.in