Review of MHC.co.in

MHC.co.in reviews

108, Sagar Pallazio, Near Saki Naka Metro Station, Andheri (East)
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072, India
Tel: 8879777623
ho@mhc.co.in

roshnin
4/9/19

I am currently pursuing MBA in marketing and interested in Digital Marketing. As a part of course I am supposed to do an internship. As a complete fresher I wanted a start so applied in Internshala for Digital Marketing internship at Morpheus Consulting and got selected. I am working for FoodReviewOnline which is a part of Morpheus Consulting. During interview all my queries and complains were solved very efficiently. It's been almost a month and my experience has been good. Trainer helped me in learning from basics. The entire Morpheus team has been very positive, kind and supporting throughout.

akaashk
4/4/19

Recently I completed my graduation in Journalism and was looking for an internship or full time job. So applied on internshala and other job sites. FoodReviewOnline which is a part of Morpheus Consulting called me up via internshala for an interview. The interview went very smooth but was assigned with an assignment. Done with the successful assignment submission and got selected as a Food Journalist. Overall this is one of the best internship as per my qualification and also you get to learn a lot. The work environment is very positive and helpful. Perhaps this is one of those few internship where you get paid to eat.

riyar7
4/4/19

It's been around two months that I joined the Morpheus Consulting family and from the time of joining till date, all the people here, right from the bosses to every other person has been very helpful and accommodating. It's been a pleasure working here and I look forward to what new, each day would bring. At the initial days, I felt that I can't do it but with the feedback I received whether it may be positive or negative really helped me. It's just a matter of patience which you need and everything will be fine. I am glad to be doing internship here.

rashik1
3/30/19

I was a student of IBS College and got hired by Morpheus Consulting in the campus placement. It's been around a month now, till now I must say I am having good learning experience. My seniors have been giving me positive and negative feedback which is definitely helping me a lot. The challenges like filtering and sourcing the relevant candidate and how to overcome those challenges efficiently has become possible now because of those feedbacks. The work environment is very friendly and helpful which made me more confident. Looking forward for my closures soon!

varund7
3/29/19

I recently completed my graduation and was looking for a job. I applied for jobs on many job sites. Received a call from Morpheus Consulting a job consulting firm regarding the job I was looking for. First they confirmed my necessary details and they arranged my interview. I went to their client's office and gave the interview and got selected. Thanks to Morpheus Consulting for all the support they have given, right from arranging an interview till my joining date.

adarshn
3/15/19

I got to know Morpheus Human Consulting franchise through their website. I called them and fixed a meeting, the team was positive and knowledgeable. The franchise department explained to me the whole process. I was planning to set up a commercial business, the inputs given to me by the Morpheus team were very mindful. After a brief discussion with the team, we decided to go ahead with their home-based model as we have the option to upgrade and switch at any point. We found the team at Morpheus Consulting helpful and would surely recommend them to anyone who has few hours to spare with intent to make that extra buck.

rahula14
3/15/19

I had applied through Internshala for the post of digital marketing intern in Morpheus consulting. I was very nervous but Mr. Kailash made me feel very comfortable. Now I am working in Morpheus consulting and I would say it is the best workplace ever. Morpheus team is very supportive and friendly and the work culture here is very good. I feel fortunate enough to start my career with Morpheus consulting.

tusharp8
2/26/19

Morpheus consulting is one of the best recruitment companies in India to work with. The working environment here is very friendly and cooperative. And the best part is that the monthly targets are given here motivates you to work with more dedication and give your 100%. the colleagues are very supportive. I am having a very good learning experience and I am Glad that I started my career with them.

ashan6
2/26/19

Morpheus Consulting has good franchise proposal, I am an MBA person from Mumbai. I was looking for a small scale business where investment is less and I can use my skills too. I received an email from Morpheus for Business opportunity and the proposal seemed very interesting and lucrative. I went through the reviews and feedback online and read quite positive reviews and feedback. So I called them for further inquiry and after all discussions, I finally took their franchisee. Its going to be a year now as their franchise partner, their team is very supportive they solve my all queries too. I had a good learning experience with them.

preetis14
2/19/19

I have been working with Morpheus Human Consulting as their franchise partner from over the last few months. I was assisted by the support team and I learned everything and now I am successfully running my own business. I must say that it's a great company that has created an opportunity for people to start their own business and has provided a great source of employment with such low investments. Their concept of talent now is very unique and simple to understand. I am completely satisfied and happy about being a business partner with them. Your feedback's are always welcomed and effectively looked upon.

prekshap1
2/19/19

When it comes to finding the job i will suggest my friends who are looking for the job because Morpheus Team is very supportive they helped me find the right position and identified the key criteria I was looking for in my next role. That too in a very short period of time. Thank you Morpheus Consulting.

akanshas5
2/18/19

I was looking for a perfect job for me from a long time and was going through all the recruiters pages on FB and was doing all the things which can land me with the proper job, in that recruiter list I saw Morpheus Consulting job post and I just followed the link mention in the job description and applied for the job. I got a call from them on the next day and they asked me some relevant questions and then they scheduled an interview for me and got selected. All the procedure went quick and smooth. I must say that Morpheus Team is very supportive. I will definitely recommend Morpheus Consulting to all who are searching for the relevant job.

talhak7
2/6/19

Working with Morpheus is one of my best experience so far. Morpheus teaches you a lot of experience and also teaches you how to achieve your aims. They will provide you with challenges which will shape your future in the best possible way. My colleagues are very supportive and are full of energy and excitement. Morpheus is one of the best organisation to get associated with. I am happy to be a part of Morpheus Human Consulting!!

rahimm18
2/6/19

Morpheus Consulting is a new start-up for me in my career, in the last round of interview, Mr. Kailash Shahani cleared all my doubt with a friendly conversation, I have joined here as a digital marketing intern and it really deserves 5 stars, the entire Morpheus team is very supportive. I got to learn a lot, right from basic to advanced level in a professional and positive manner also learned how to tackle the tough task and overcome them with good result. My feedback for Morpheus Consulting will always stay positive because whenever I was confused with the lots of queries in my mind they all are solved very efficiently by them.

jeelb
12/14/18

I received a mail from Naukri regarding the business opportunity from Morpheus Consulting around a month back, found it to be of interest and reverted them back. Within an hour got a quick revert from their manager and he explained me very well which developed even more interest in me to buy this franchise. Finally decided to buy their franchise and its been around a month now and I can say that I am glad from their service because whenever you have query no matter whether it's technical or silly they never failed to solve my complaints.

antarar1
12/2/18
• Updated review

This is basically a fraud company...
They don't pay their employees & creates fake reviews. I was given a cheque but then suddenly they cancelled the payment. You will never get the exact whole amount also & if u r lucky enough then you will get ur payment which is almost delayed for 20days

“Good mentors”
8/8/18
• Previous review

My resume got shortlisted for an interview by Morpheus Human Consulting. Within a day after my job interview I received a mail from Morpheus team that I had been selected for an internship of 3 months as a Social Media Marketing Intern. I must say the working environment is very positive & i also got the opportunity to learn a lots of new things. All the co-workers are very supportive, as well as friendly. It's a perfect place to start your career, if u really love your job.

shilpam7
11/30/18

I received a mail from Morpheus Consulting regarding franchise business opportunity found it to be of my interest. So I reverted them back that I was interested in it. The team quickly called up and they explained me the entire process very properly.Also I researched about Morpheus Consulting and found them to be very active on their social media platforms plus their positive reviews developed a trust within me for them. Finally I bought their franchise and now working with them from around a month, must say that they provide good support in case if I get stuck somewhere.

salmans17
11/14/18

Joining Morpheus Human Consulting has been a learning and positive experience for me.It made me aware of my abilities as a marketing intern and made me improve myself as a better employee.It also made me much more professional in a working environment and to tackle the tasks that have to be completed from my side.

gokuleshn
11/11/18

The training and learning part in Morpheus is good. The impact of participation and engagement is good for developing skills and build a competitive environment around us.

jenikas1
11/4/18

Only thing i can say is that i dont regret changing my field (marketing) after getting a chance to work here as a HR intern.I have got a really great exposure and a lot of things to learn.Morpheus is my first step in the HR field and I will never be able to put in words how thankful i am for the opportunities given to me to groom myself in a better employee.I cannot even go on next sentence without a smile as Morpheus has given me lot of memories and I want to articulate the fact that it is the one of the place which justifies the statement "Amazing work enviornment".I wish nothing but success to this company.

akhileshs5
11/2/18

I came to know about Morpheus Consulting Franchise from their ad which was posted on Linkedin. I contacted on the number mentioned on the Ad and the team reverted me back, they explained me the whole process very systematically. Also, I was planning to start my own business and their team motivated me to start it. Being new in business I found their franchise model economical which also pushed me to go further with my idea. Overall the whole experience was excellent and also the training was very smooth.

shrutib6
10/18/18

Working at Morpheus is a great fun. Friendly environment, diversity in work helps us to groom ourselves. I give Morpheus a five-star rating.

chaitraliw
9/28/18

It's been almost a month that I'm doing my internship in Morpheus Human Consulting, and I've already learned so many things! It feels good to work in such a friendly environment. Break sessions are so much fun! Hoping to learn a lot.

safiyas
7/26/18

Morpheus has a very comfortable and inclusive environment and is very employee- friendly. You need to have skills and competitiveness to work here. This is the perfect platform to showcase your capabilities as you won't be kept limited to doing one job for the entire internship tenure.

rheaa3
7/22/18

I'm currently working as an HR intern . The work environment is very positive . There's perfect balance between work load and fun. As a fresher, Morpheus Human Consulting provides you with various opportunities that help you develop your personality and skills.

Questions? Get answers from the MHC.co.in staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MHC.co.in