MGM Timber

MGM Timber has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate MGM Timber?

“Reliable, straighforward”

Frank E.
6/5/18

I've bought materials from MGM for several years and started using another timber merchant closer to home. The other timber merchant turned out to be frustrating to use and time-wasting, so I've started going back to MGM even though it's a little more expensive and a little further away. I haven't had a problem with MGM. No problems with staff attitudes, stock or quality.

stephenf66
June 5th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the MGM Timber staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MGM Timber?

Have a question about MGM Timber?