Metro Traffic School reviews

Miami, FL 33122, US
Tel: +1-305-513-0063

katherinev28
4/11/19

I began the 4 hours drug and alcohol test and the program fell for about 2 days. This took away time from my day and various other things. If I was you, I'd make sure that it works before starting it.

anonymousy384
anonymous Y.
4/8/19

So far the registration was fast and easy. It was also nice that they made the Promo Code very visible in order to save $5.00. I hope getting the certificate is as easy as the registration. I know it will be.

anitat54
Anita T.
4/7/19

i was quoted $20 till i came to the payment and had to pay $15 more for audio and the email delivery of the certificate. I am doing it with reservations but just want to get it over with. False advertising for sure.

brianc597
4/5/19

It is fine but I had 5 errors and it block me and I had to PAY again. But everything es super good. I will give them a 3

robini12
4/2/19

It's a EASY LEARNABLE DRIVEACADEMY , it helps you with the DO's & DONT ! Please follow this course I really like it & the payment was worth it !!!.

alicet67
4/1/19

Excellent course. Feels like classroom setting though on-line. Was very informative and great reminder of importance of sticking to basics no matter how long you have been driving.

calebm76
3/27/19

Informative, the need for this is very good, my son and I are really excited for him to receive his new drivers license.. I'm glad that this course is required it will hopefully decrease the amount of drunk drivers.

michell46
3/26/19

Muy buena opcion, aprender todo lo que implica para mi y para la sociedad consumir drigas y manejar a la vez

barbarai45
3/24/19

It was good, it was a nice experience because they help you and you get to know a little bit more about the questions that are going to be in the exam

jenniferd482
jennifer d.
3/19/19

Metro Traffic School has a good system to take the online test, it was affordable, simple and comfortable.

karinao5
3/15/19

The online traffic school was made simple, convenient, and affordable. I highly recommend the online version. Who wants to wait in a classroom when you can be in the comforts of your own home.

danishad1
3/8/19

Thank por la oportunidad de aprender nuevas cosas y poder tener la oportunidad de adquirir mi curso para poder recibir mi licencia de conducir

anonymousr384
anonymous R.
3/6/19

4 DOLLARS EXTRA FOR AUDIO IS LITERALLY THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER. AS IF THE VOICE OVER HASNT BEEN PAID FOR ALREADY. SHOULD BE INCLUDED NOWADAYS WITH COURSE PAYMENT. ENROLLMENT WAS EASY ENOUGH AND FAST BESIDES BEING SCAMMED FOR EXTRA

roxenir
3/5/19

Full complet, great experience, is easy, speed, isn't bored, i will recommend for you! Just do it

yuleisyd
3/3/19

El curso estuvo muy bien explicado, me gustó mucho la verdad se los recomiendo un 100%. Gracias metrotraffic por todo el apoyo y precisión a la hora de las preguntas.

justine70
justin E.
3/1/19

i was suppose to take the alcohol test n its taking me some where else to the ticket page I've never drove before i don't have no tickets

stephl26
2/27/19

Explains and teaches you step by step so you can understand shows video's explaining real life situations what has happened and what can happen explains abs with and without it overall im very pleased i chose metro traffic school online test.

anonymousq346
anonymous Q.
2/24/19

No se informa desde un comienzo, que hay que pagar adicional por el envió de un correo electrónico.

jessical251
Jessica L.
2/23/19

Mjy vuena hice el curso de alchool y droga y me fue muy bien ya que explican expectacular todo 100%recomendada

anonymousa516
anonymous A.
2/23/19

Metro Traffic School online is professional and makes this process so much more convenient for my schedule.

angelad216
Angela D.
1/31/19

It was great! I received my certificate in the mail within 3 days! Definitely will recommend to friends and family. The content was really great with videos to watch!

thia
1/28/19

Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service

anonymousz286
Anonymous Z.
1/22/19

I think is a good wepsite to get the license but i think u should improve the way u guys put the exam is a little confusing to get into it

michaela706
1/21/19

Provide quality content and easy to understand, it is a good way to learn about the consequences of drug and alcohol abuse.

barbaray32
1/15/19

Facil y exelente opcion desde la casa o la comodidad de tu oficina.Precio economico y tu certificado al momento.

Questions? Get answers from the Metro Traffic School staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Metro Traffic School