Metro Traffic School reviews

Miami, FL 33122, US
Tel: +1-305-513-0063

estibp
8/14/19

Es una Buena pagina donde aprendes a hacer el examen en cualquier parte y el precio es favorable para pasar el examen

sanjuanae
8/10/19

overall it was a good test and i learned a lot, some questions were a bit hard but i was able to get

joelr111
8/6/19

The service was consistent with its easy accessibility and helps guide you through any technical errors to make sure you can get the work done in the most comfortable position you'd wish to do so in. Definitely a good alternative method of choice for license registration and driving preparation tests.

elizan
7/31/19

Very good program. I have learned a lot and I´m very excited because i am one step closer to my license.

dimasg
7/22/19

I want to be able to get my driver's license to be able to drive and without any problem since without the driver's license you risk yourself

giusseppel
7/15/19

the platform made it easy for me to do the test and wasent hard at all i could find all the information in the text without having a hard time.

christiana101
7/9/19

Muy bueno el curso.La verdad se hace corto y es muy bueno el tener conocimiento acerca d los factores perjudiciales del alcohol y las drogas

alejandrov33
7/8/19

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggfffffffffffffffffffdddddddssssshhhhhh ts5thhwsa5htwsytrfdsfhtrewfh

gioemirf
6/25/19

Goodfzztzrzrzztztzrzrzrxddddddtsststtstztztztststsrsrzrsrsrzrsrsrzrzrzsrsrssrsrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzzrzrzrzrzrzrzrz

hannahb194
6/18/19

Very good, only issue was the videos are a little outdated. Helpful nonetheless and allowed me to learn to become a better, safer driver

michaelg1218
6/14/19

Overall the exam was very helpful and helped me learn the important things about been safe while driving.

carlosb114
6/14/19

My experience was overall amazing and it was quite simple to take my permit exam and also taking my drug and alchohol course. I highly suggest to anyone to take this exam because it is the easiest and quickest way to receive your permit.

berthaj11
6/10/19

This buisness made it really easy and quick to take care of my buisness and this buisness is really easy for older people to use

silviar25
5/24/19

les recomiendo esta pagina para hacer su examen yo lo hice fue bien facil y bien facil de entender todo en otros programas cuesta entenderlo se los recomiendo mucho a los dias me llego a mi casa los resultados. Muchas gracias..

nestory2
5/10/19

Es una página por que uno puede hacer todo y los exámenes son muy fácil pero se entiende mejor y por eso creo que la página es muy buen y la recomiendo a muchas personas.

julianb69
5/6/19

Great class. User friendly. Work at your own pace in the comfort of your home. Easy to follow instructions

oscarr79
5/5/19

This website is very helpful to take the test. Everything needed to answer the questions correctly is there clearly stated and extra information that is helpful to know is also there

jessicac472
4/27/19

It's a great way to resume all the information about traffic laws and drivers tests. For me personal was very helpful.

katherinev28
4/11/19

I began the 4 hours drug and alcohol test and the program fell for about 2 days. This took away time from my day and various other things. If I was you, I'd make sure that it works before starting it.

brianc597
4/5/19

It is fine but I had 5 errors and it block me and I had to PAY again. But everything es super good. I will give them a 3

robini12
4/2/19

It's a EASY LEARNABLE DRIVEACADEMY , it helps you with the DO's & DONT ! Please follow this course I really like it & the payment was worth it !!!.

alicet67
4/1/19

Excellent course. Feels like classroom setting though on-line. Was very informative and great reminder of importance of sticking to basics no matter how long you have been driving.

calebm76
3/27/19

Informative, the need for this is very good, my son and I are really excited for him to receive his new drivers license.. I'm glad that this course is required it will hopefully decrease the amount of drunk drivers.

michell46
3/26/19

Muy buena opcion, aprender todo lo que implica para mi y para la sociedad consumir drigas y manejar a la vez

barbarai45
3/24/19

It was good, it was a nice experience because they help you and you get to know a little bit more about the questions that are going to be in the exam

Questions? Get answers from the Metro Traffic School staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Metro Traffic School