Metro Traffic School reviews

Tel: +1-305-513-0063

angelad216
Angela D.
1/31/19

It was great! I received my certificate in the mail within 3 days! Definitely will recommend to friends and family. The content was really great with videos to watch!

thia
1/28/19

Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service Good service

anonymousz286
Anonymous Z.
1/22/19

I think is a good wepsite to get the license but i think u should improve the way u guys put the exam is a little confusing to get into it

michaela706
1/21/19

Provide quality content and easy to understand, it is a good way to learn about the consequences of drug and alcohol abuse.

barbaray32
1/15/19

Facil y exelente opcion desde la casa o la comodidad de tu oficina.Precio economico y tu certificado al momento.

jeileenp
1/9/19

Thanks to this, I learned everything I needed to. Now I feel 100% sure that I'll pass my exam. Thank you!

nancye61
Nancy E.
1/8/19

It was easy to set up, pay, and finish. The support people were very helpful with any questions I had. I wish I didn't have to use them but since I did, they were great to work with.

sherrye31
1/7/19

This course was different than the other courses i have taken. I found it to be an easy to follow and easy to read. It went smoothly and finished in one sitting. Thanks Metro if i have to do again I will look for Metro Traffic School.

sebastiang22
1/1/19

It was a very interesting experience. It was nice to know there are these kind of courses to help young drivers to learn the basics.

selenej
Selene J.
1/1/19

It was really good. I think there should be more of this courses around the world to teach youngs and adults alike.

sergiof16
12/25/18

more people should go on this website and it is way cheaper than any of the other websites I encountered

nachalysr
Nachalys R.
12/20/18

Everything in all means was great, since where I was able to do everything at home to all the great customer service I had to response my doubts. Thank you Metro Traffic team.

fabianz3
12/17/18

The test was really good, cause I learn to much about the drugs and everything, and in the future already know of alcoholic. Thank you and I appreciate

mauriciol18
12/15/18

This test helped me a lot with the traffic rules and it was helpful because I actually didn't know a lot of the stuff that was in the test.

odalysp
12/6/18

I do not receive my certificate yet, and I make the text on November 27,2018, I don't know what a need do!!

elisag11
Elisa G.
12/1/18

I believe that is very important understand the basic traffic law in order to follow the good behavior to protect lives, and respect our community as they deserves.

sdj
SD J.
12/1/18

I resent being forced to leave a comment when I was simply replying to an email to confirm that I received my order. You need to rethink your customer experience.

bradleyc68
11/23/18

Was researching traffic schools then came across Metro, so decided to give them a shot. Was not disappointed. The text was very informative, and everything was easy to understand. You are 100% guaranteed to pass on your first try

anonymousq220
anonymous Q.
11/23/18

It is smooth and self explanatory. However, I chose email delivery but it does not state if I will receive the email right at the completion of the course, within 2 hours or 24 hours.

haroldd133
11/19/18

The best traffic online school ive ever tested on, it helped go easily through all the questions k had to pass all the tests an get my learner drivers licence

anonymouso210
anonymous O.
11/15/18

I asked to receive my certificate by email. But they didn't send it to me. I had to logged in the web page and print it from there. But in terms of the course everything was very good.

anonymousz193
anonymous Z.
11/15/18

The cost was advertised as 16.95. But there's an immediate state handling fee of 2.95, and a certificate delivery fee of 9.95. So, your cost is at least 26.00 for this class to be at all useful. You should advertise it as such.

angelm192
11/14/18

Love it lobhhhhhhhhhhogifuufujjcjucucuccucgufufucicufucucuccjjcjcujfufjguufgghfgufgfjuffhfhduufufufhdufjfjfufcjjfufufufjfjfjfjfjfjfujfifjfjggjgjgygthshdffdjejhdhshghehsjfsshgdfjdjaksjsjsjsjgdjdjshsjjhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggghhyyyyyyhghhh

nevins4
11/12/18

Would highly recommend that anyone who is concerned about their driving record and eliminating points from your record as a result of a ticket, take this test

danielw320
11/2/18

So not only did I have to pay for the course but also for my certificate to be emailed to me and though I completed the course they never sent me my certificate of completion. When making inquiries into their support they will delete messages on you and neglect giving answers. Overall this has been a bad experience and I wont be surprised if I will never get my money back seeing as they dont uphold their end of what you pay for.

Questions? Get answers from the Metro Traffic School staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Metro Traffic School