MetropolitanMovers.ca reviews

Tel: (204) 272 0362
instigate60835@gmail.com

nicoleh140
4/12/18

Used them for our move on April 1. They showed up an hour early while we were still offsite loading the truck and then they clearly had no communication on the price that was quoted to us. They had a sketchy reason for not accepting our debit card so we paid in cash. It's been 11 days since I've used their service and have yet to receive an invoice. I have called EVERY single day since our move to obtain this invoice, each time getting a different answer.

jaskinm
3/3/15

My experience at Metropolitan Movers Newmarket for the first time was made very pleasant.

kimr38
7/14/14

They didn't show up on moving day. When I finally got ahold of the driver, he said he didn't recieve any work order for this move.

danm75
6/27/14

This is not a moving company - they contract to other third party movers in your city and misrepresent themselves!!!!

Obtained a quote for a 3 bedroom house move, working with the company online and over the phone. Disclosed that we had alot of heave items including 6 big screen tv's. Was told only extra charge would be for washer/dryer and gym equipment and two movers is all that would be needed. On the day of the move, three movers showed up at my door and I was informed that there would be an additional $40/ hour charge because I had so much stuff. I had committed to moving that day and was forced to agree to the terms.

I decided to argue the charge with MEtropolitan as these guys were NOT Metroplitan movers but a sub-contracted company representing them. Of the three movers, only one was experienced and continually corrected the other two on how to properly pick up and load items which added considerable time to the move compared to an experienced team use to moving people. They were very nice guys but not the quality I would have expected - it was like having inexperienced friends help me move. The move took eleven hours and two trips to the new house that is not even five minutes away even though I had dissassembled the bedroom and living hardware to speed the process.
We did not take many items that I had to move on my own... the house was far from empty. By comparison, a close friend had also planned a move that day with a five bedroom house and utilized just her family and a couple of close friends. Their new house is a 45 minute drive from the old and they still completed the move just over ten hours, making two trips.

While the crew was punctual and easy to work with, this was not the service I expected and Metro movers has declined to acknowledge any fault. I would not recommend using this shady company for anything.

howardo5
6/14/14

The services of Metropolitan Movers Winnipeg in advance. There are some months which are quite heavy; therefore you may be required to make advanced bookings prior to your moving date. This will allow you make adequate preparations awaiting your move out.

chrisb125
5/31/14

There is one moving company that can do it all, offer affordable but quality moving services, professional and courteous movers and exquisite costumer service. It is the Metropolitan Movers Ottawa, Your best choice for all your moving needs.We are a detail oriented company, which means you will be well informed and nothing will be overlooked. Under strict management, Metropolitan Movers Ottawa operates under the assumption that each client is different and deserves a unique approach, both personally and when it comes to the belongings. We always ask questions to adapt ourselves to your specific requirements and encourage you to ask us anything.

johnr158
5/27/14

We know you dread moving and we understand why. And so, Metropolitan Movers is now at your service here in LONDON!!! With over thousands of homes, businesses and special furniture moved in the US and Canada, Metropolitan Movers has finally opened its trucks to moving in and out of London. You are assured that we extend the best quality of service we have been known for in North America right here in your local area. Therefore, you can now think of relocating as an easy and comfortable task as you partner with us in your journey to a better living! We provide local moves, long distance moves, and even moves to North America and across the globe for your home, business and even industry.

michalb1
5/26/14

Vancouver Moving Service offers the best packaging service in Canada from local and long distance services. If you have any questions, inquires or problems you can easily contact our customer service. We can assure you that our staff will always put satisfaction for all our clients as highest priority. Vancouver Movers assures that their staffs are professional, likeable and always has a smile on their face.

Questions? Get answers from the MetropolitanMovers.ca staff and other customers.

MetropolitanMovers.ca?