Review of Mensuas.com

Tel: +1-305-670-7696
info@mensuas.com

peterl167
8/30/17

I wish I had read closely, the plastic and nylon that the underwear is made out of is extremely uncomfortable.

you cannot get a refund on anything because refunds are not eligable on anything discounted more than 40% and everything is perpetually "on sale".

just a runaround way of not doing any returns.

avoid this site at all costs, total scam

aimac
8/3/17

My husband relies on me for all the shopping and clothing needs. Every thing was fine, but shopping underwear was a bit inconvenient for me. With Mensuas, the problem is solved. I just show him the style of the underwear now and order the product by choosing the size. I even convinced him to participate in the Mr. Mensuas competition of the site. We didn't win, unfortunately. This is a one-stop destination if you are looking for style along with undies that are practical for everyday use.

thomw10
5/26/17

Mensuas have been my favourite choice now. I had to buy nylon boxers for an amusement park trip. I bought the products from Mensuas, which were very comfortable. Since then, I have been donning these to beach parties as well. Apart from that the other products on the stores are also good. I have ordered a few of them. Prices are reasonable as well.

dennisd61
4/28/17

I have ordered and enjoyed many pair of underwear from this company. In this instance I was having a purchase drop shipped as a "secret pal" gift. The name that I put in the ship to was what I wanted, when I checked the TRACK it showed my last name instead of the correct one. I instantly sent a message to customer service. The reply was "We let this ship" and they would try to get the USPS pick up area to correct it. That didn't happen.

jannickd
3/31/17

Ordered 2 pairs of boxer briefs from mensuas.com and was quite excited because I found what I was looking for, paid for the same without facing a lot of problems and finally was waiting for the delivery. It was then when I received my parcel that I saw that the package had a different product from the one which I had actually ordered. Very irritated by this, I raised a ticket for a replacement which took almost 5 days to process before it was couriered. I wish they could improve on that end.

johnm795
6/15/16

I am very pleased to tell you that my first experience of shopping at Mensuas was a treat to the eyes. Recently, the online store hosted a sitewide sale of up to 60%. I was waiting to gift something intimate to my husband on our wedding anniversary and this came to my notice. I order Intymen Vibrant Bikini Brief and was pleased with all the handling and delivery of my parcel. Thank you guys for the great work!

jhonc10
4/26/16

I had ordered a pair of trunks by Intymen for my husband the other day. This might amaze you, but I shopped something so intimate for the first time and that too for him. Was a little sceptical at first, but Mensuas finally won my heart with the enormously gigantic website. It took me time to figure out things, but I got what I wanted. Made the payment without any trouble and the product I got was loved my husband. He couldnt stop touching it because it was so soft. I would give thumbs up for not letting my first experience become the last one. Thanks guys!

thierryc1
3/23/16

Commande passée depuis la France, enregistrée et payée le 8 janvier2016.La livraison n'est toujours pas effectuée et aucune réponse n'est donnée à ma demande d'information sur l'éventuel problème.

joshe23
2/29/16

I had ordered Mensuas Flag boxer brief because I was so excited when I saw it on the site. When I ordered it, what I got was a faded pair of underwear. I was very unhappy and this had never happened with me before. I called the customer support and asked for the pick which is due for this week. Customer support was quite helpful and understood the issue and started the pickup. I will make this rating to a better one once I get my product replaced with the one I actually wanted.

robertb294
2/23/16

Have waited almost a month for an order placed on 22 January 2016, supposedly shipped on 25 January 2016. After tracking my purchase on USPS Tracking I tried to contact the customer service by telephone, they don't answer and suggest that you email them. I sent several emails only to be told to keep tracking shipment by USPS Tracking. Purchases usually ship from Florida but a few days ago I noticed it was in Pennsylvania and had shipped three days ago, updates often lag. Today I got an email telling all I already knew, probably my last purchase with this company. Thanks Mensuas for the great customer support.

mikeyr
11/20/15

Okay for starters I am in Underwear addict. I must own 200 pairs of underwear from just about every brand available. I have now ordered from Mensuas 7 times in the past and I cannot see myself ordering from any other website for the simple fact that they have the brands that I like they have a very full stock And their prices are unbeatable also I get the 5% rewards through the Mensuas money and you cannot beat it. Love this site.

thompsonr
9/2/15

I have been shopping from Mensuas since a long time but this time I came across something which was strange. I ordered the product but there was no update regarding order and shipping status. When I contacted the customer support team, they told about some technical glitches. At the end the only thing which compelled me to give 3 stars is product quality. I understand their concern and agree to the reasons which they gave so I would still continue shopping from Mensuas.

grammj
8/25/15

Mensuas has been my only place where I shop for myself and even for my brother and father. The store has everything for all age groups and it is quite easy to locate what you're looking for. I had asked for delivery by USPS because it is the first class mail but the delivery got stuck for some weird reason and came to me late. I should have tried the other options in delivery. Everything apart from that is pitch perfect including the customer support.

seant22
5/15/15

This site is great. Prices are great and they have so many types of brands and styles. Have bought 2 times and both times everything was delivered together and extremely fast. I will be a customer for life.

Tip for consumers: I signed up for the mailing list so I get special coupons.

jeanettem4
5/1/15

I was a first time customer and ordered about $200.00 worth of items at there big advertised sale of 30% off...YOU CAN NOT RETURN ANY ITEMS PURCHASED ON THIS SALE for any reason!!! Be warned....Read the Return policy!! Wish I had...I just have never run into this problem...and will only work with companies with a great return/customer satisfaction guarantee...

With any reputable business...Customer satisfaction is paramount and when placing a mail orders, you need to feel the fabric...try on for fit...etc... Here you are stuck...you can not return the items...not when on sale for more than 25% off...

I will NEVER do business with this company again...

joej16
5/7/12

I love the quality and selection of mens underwear and swimwear at Mensuas. Free Shipping is included for orders over #30.00. I usually get my orders in a couple of days and the order is always filled correctly. What is not to love about Mensuas.

Questions? Get answers from the Mensuas.com staff and other customers.

Mensuas.com?