Mensa International

Mensa International has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Mensa International also ranks 10th among Brain Games sites.

How would you rate Mensa International?

“I don't completely understand MENSA”

Sophie N.
2/9/11

I don't completely understand MENSA. If you're so smart why would you spend your time being part of this organization? Shouldn't you be out making the world a better place or solving Rubik's Cubes in 10 seconds on TV? I'm waiting to be enlightened here... Bueller... Bueller...

sophien
February 9th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Mensa International staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mensa International?

Have a question about Mensa International?